Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A voice that’s so easy to listen to? I’m sorry, she’s whiney with a vocal fry.
Wait. Is vocal fry when your voice is deep or high pitched? 🤦🏼‍♀️
940E13E5-02D5-4635-B0A3-BB2453A0B1FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree her content is much better recently, feel like she’s actually Nailing the reels it’s just a shame what she’s wearing is crap because the content is there 😂

Re: Jimmy I give it a few weeks and I’m sure we’ll get the full tea, she can’t help herself. She seems in a much better place and probably because she’s less emotionally drained, but also at times it did feel like she was just imposing her fantasy ideal man onto him. He was an attractive guy but clearly didn’t have the usual personality she goes for as mentioned above he was just a laid back guy, probably just worked on the oil rig to pay the bill so he could travel a bit and spend his time surfing. Nothing wrong with that but Sophie beings no she is wanted a jet set high flyer with a house in Bali, which he just wasn’t. At times it was cruel that she was expecting him to move to London and give his life up whilst actually she didn’t offer a lot in return either.

Be interesting to see how she is single, she’s deffo out a lot more and I wonder as well how her friendship with Gemma will be

Reactions: 7
I’ve always wondered if influencers put their designer handbags through their company as a business expense. In which case, it would make it more beneficial to put as many expenses through their companies as possible.

I might get a lot of hate for this, but I actually see the ‘old Sophie’ coming back in the last couple of months. Her relationship was clearly having an impact on her behaviour and mental health and I think good for her to be living her life again.
No hate, we definitely all agree on this

Reactions: 5
Agree her content is much better recently, feel like she’s actually Nailing the reels it’s just a shame what she’s wearing is crap because the content is there 😂

Re: Jimmy I give it a few weeks and I’m sure we’ll get the full tea, she can’t help herself. She seems in a much better place and probably because she’s less emotionally drained, but also at times it did feel like she was just imposing her fantasy ideal man onto him. He was an attractive guy but clearly didn’t have the usual personality she goes for as mentioned above he was just a laid back guy, probably just worked on the oil rig to pay the bill so he could travel a bit and spend his time surfing. Nothing wrong with that but Sophie beings no she is wanted a jet set high flyer with a house in Bali, which he just wasn’t. At times it was cruel that she was expecting him to move to London and give his life up whilst actually she didn’t offer a lot in return either.

Be interesting to see how she is single, she’s deffo out a lot more and I wonder as well how her friendship with Gemma will be
Isn't Gemma still with her bf and centring her life around him ?

• Haha
I wonder if Jimmy did that really crappy thing when boys mentally check out of a relationship, but don’t say anything and just start to reply less and put less and less effort in 😬

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jimmy did that really crappy thing when boys mentally check out of a relationship, but don’t say anything and just start to reply less and put less and less effort in 😬
So easy to do when it’s a LDR!

Totally think he did this, he just got her to dump him by becoming the worst bf ever so she eventually dumped him, meaning he avoided initiating the arkward conversation.

Least he didn't ghost! (Yes, I set the bar high!)

She seems more upbeat now, hope it continues!

Reactions: 8
Funny she’s asking who has the energy to invest in weird negative vibes when that literally describes her insta stories lmao

Reactions: 15
Funny how much she has complained in the past about men who ghosted her and now she writes “if it’s a no just don’t reply”
I read that as don’t reply idk, rather than don’t reply.
That said I really do hope she takes the time to heal and enjoy her life again. Spare us the insufferable dating diaries.

Reactions: 1
I’m also sick of the tagging places in london as other destinations like it’s not funny?

Reactions: 2
Her story comparing herself to maddy from euphoria 🥴🥴🥴🥴 alexa demie would never with her eyeliner scribble

Reactions: 1