Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the £6 coffee thing is an example of influencers trying too hard to seem relatable. Sure, they can share feelings and experiences that are relatable but when it comes to lifestyle they shouldn’t bother. £6 IS expensive for a coffee but also we see Sophie waste money on loads of stuff so…

also her comment about “the cost of living crisis really does be getting us all” was dumb and off colour. I don’t think I’m overly sensitive but it’s not something I’d say (I’ve noticed the rise in bills, food etc and while it’s tight I’m lucky that I can afford it and can try and ride it out - let alone being in Sophie’s financial position). It’s being called a crisis for a reason - people will really struggle and Sophie making a joke about her coffee being unaffordable is tactless
Came here to say the same. I cringed

Reactions: 1
Everything is expensive in airports though, it’s nothing new? Probs just trying to get engagement up.

Reactions: 2
. She’s great with her transitions! I wish I could see the clothes under the giant blazers though.

Looking forward to Budapest content as going soon myself!
I really dislike those enormous boxy blazers or flapping oversized shirts over everything! It's not a look, it's obvious she's hiding her new body behind them. She doesn't need to, lean in to the mid size petite hashtags Sophie, you look nice in clothes that actually fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m calling it, her forehead is too small now. It’s changed all the proportions of her face and makes her chin look too prominent. She’s obviously been browsing the work of Dr Jacono who charges £50k ++ for facelifts and corrective work. Wonder what she’s planning next :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m calling it, her forehead is too small now. It’s changed all the proportions of her face and makes her chin look too prominent. She’s obviously been browsing the work of Dr Jacono who charges £50k ++ for facelifts and corrective work. Wonder what she’s planning next :unsure:
Is this why she is clearing out her closet - again?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was quite nice seeing some content for once that wasn’t in her flat or of her dog. She should go on more press trips.

She wants "a discussion" but also doesn't want to reply to people or properly engage. I honestly think she puts stuff like this out there to boost her engagement. It's always a one way street - a broadcast of her opinion masquerading as a "discussion"

Reactions: 7
🤔🤨
2ACCDF8C-61E1-4882-B761-989FFF254052.png

I think her new hairline looks really sparse. Maybe it’s because I know she’s had the surgery….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ma Miller must be visiting if she is once again selling all her clothes and belongings (that were freebies or bought at a discount) Is this going to be a paid ad with vinted, what happened to depop? Is someone taking screengrabs over at HMRC?

She’s really name dropping her surgeon, can you gift surgery? I’m getting the feeling she didn’t pay full…

Reactions: 3
Just watching Noorie Ana's Budapest vlog and Sophie pops up in it, I had to notice even though her hairline looks good, her brow-lift does not translate well to everyday facial expressions. It probably looks fine in static photos, but when she's actually conversing with people and showing expressions it looks really jarring

Reactions: 1
Just watching Noorie Ana's Budapest vlog and Sophie pops up in it, I had to notice even though her hairline looks good, her brow-lift does not translate well to everyday facial expressions. It probably looks fine in static photos, but when she's actually conversing with people and showing expressions it looks really jarring
I’d not seen Noorie before. Was skipping through her video for a nose at Sophie when she got the the rooftop bar and said it was so exclusive you have to have a reservation to come here.. ummm I walked in from ‘the street’ just enquiring to go up, with no reservation, on a Friday night when I was there.. SO EXCLUSIVE 🙈 (Btw no atmosphere don’t bother). Also, what I assume to be her bf is so much more informative than her. Does he has a channel of his own? (Sorry to go off topic)

Reactions: 3