Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely doesn’t have ‘beefy arms’, and the close up she did of her torso looks great, very defined, it’s just very clear that she’s had lipo and not disclosed it.
We are allowed our own opinions and I think she does. Why give yourself a fat free stomach but then the rest of your body stay the same?! I’m not saying she has bingo wings, I’m saying her arms are chunky.

Reactions: 6
Oh good, she’s doing another wardrobe sale. Again, have to pay by friends and family, no buyer protection but all sales final and no refunds for any reason. You also shouldn’t expect ‘preloved’ items to be freshly laundered. Rank.

Reactions: 7
We are allowed our own opinions and I think she does. Why give yourself a fat free stomach but then the rest of your body stay the same?! I’m not saying she has bingo wings, I’m saying her arms are chunky.
I agree. She’s posting her surgically enhanced body online without disclosing it whilst also claiming body positivity. She makes me sick. And yes, her arms are beefy in comparison to the rest of her, she looks weird.

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t Sophie posting about want to represent inclusive swimwear brands and how she hated all the one size models that triangl and other brands use?

latest brand shes posted also seems to fall into that category…seems a bit hypocritical. I guess now she’s had lipo and has a six pack she doesn’t care about body inclusiveness as much

Reactions: 6
Jesus, the ‘thirst trap’ reel 🙄 in her own words from yesterday stories she really is ‘feeling herself at the moment’

Reactions: 2
Jesus, the ‘thirst trap’ reel 🙄 in her own words from yesterday stories she really is ‘feeling herself at the moment’
The caption cringed me out.

The bit I find frustrating is that she’s unedited things like her cellulite, she’s naturally more curvy, which is great and sets a good example for ‘normal’ bodies. BUT generally speaking most people which that body shape will also have some fat on their stomach. So whilst she looks as though she’s being ‘real’, it’s only on ‘flaws’ that have already been deemed socially acceptable due to the body positivity movement.

I know if I was naive enough I would look at that post and think I have those curves but why do I have a belly. When the reality is that Sophie would be the same if she hadn’t had a little bit of aesthetic / surgical help.

Reactions: 8
Yeah her body is amazing and I personally think she has a cracking figure and all the comments about her being beefy or chunky are mad BUT to have a visible six pack like that naturally her BF% would have to be really low. I think it’s lipo or similar too.

Reactions: 8
Yeah her body is amazing and I personally think she has a cracking figure and all the comments about her being beefy or chunky are mad BUT to have a visible six pack like that naturally her BF% would have to be really low. I think it’s lipo or similar too.
i agree, it's not that she is anywhere close to fat/beefy but to have a six pack/visible abs like that you need to be shredded, low bodyfat and she doesn't have that (I'm not being harsh, it's just a very specific set of circs to gain a six pack!!)

Reactions: 2
Think the ‘considering lipo in Turkey’ is a red herring to throw people off the scent but this is all super sad tbh
I don’t feel sorry for her. She shouldn’t be posting any of that unless she’s willing to disclose her liposuction, it’s just not honest or authentic. She is a complete phony and it’s extremely triggering to her audience who will all be bigger or the same size as her; read her stories and assume something is wrong with them as well

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Jimmayy has been the influence for her to address her self esteem issues with a therapist when she gets back to the UK.

I feel like it’s no coincidence that they potentially broke up on holiday, she commented about him taking unflattering photos and now she’s finally going to address her self esteem issues rather than getting more work done (at least she says).

Reactions: 5
it’s so sad that she’s taking her anger out on Jimmy, even in the video that she shared (which I’m sure is one of her relatively mild outbursts) she’s having a go at him. I thought it was so childish of her when she mentioned breaking up with him 8 times officially and then a lot more times on her side, without his knowledge, as if he’s this idiot that she’s trying to mould into a big oil CEO, bespoke furniture designer and now high end property developer… It’s awful that she’s battling with such severe insecurities that drive her to tears and she’s carrying so much trauma from being bullied over her looks at school, but she’s 30 and ruining relationships and memories is incredibly immature

I agree I think it’s really sad that shes having a go about him taking candid videos and pics, which is probably when he truly does think she looks amazing.

And I get it, we don’t have to love how we look all of the time, but her insecurities seem so severe that they’re spoiling her entire life. The older I get the more I’m like ah duck it and think less and less about the bits I don’t like.

She needs to spend that lipo money on on a decent therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought she would come back from bali “peaceful and changed” but she is more aggressive than ever. 😂

I thought she would come back from bali “peaceful and changed” but she is more aggressive than ever. 😂
Out of all the bodies that damaged australia with their colonisation, she decides to pick and blast a small, local business page. She’s so problematic

Reactions: 4
Wtf is she wearing in her video of her coming home to the dog, literally “I’ve been to Bali” trousers and those god ugly Chanel grandad sandals with socks, her fashion now is so bizarre from how it used to be, it’s like she just throws anything on and is like yep I’m cool so that will do. Also her case is inside the flat when she comes in so clearly already been in and it’s just set up for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember Hendrix being a well behaved non yappy dog?!
He left a yappy dog and has returned a yappy dog..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.