Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at jimmys Instagram and noticed on a few of his most recent pics he seems to be engaging in what I can only describe as micro aggressive banter! In the first screenshot the pic is him in Sri Lanka and one of his friends is asking if the person in the back (a random black Sri Lankan man) is him and he replies by tagging a black friend of his in the comments and implying that instead it is him. The second screenshot is just absolutely ridiculous and I probably don’t even need to give context as to what his friend is doing here. I strongly believe that people that engage in this type of banter publicly probably say much worse stuff behind closed doors because it’s normalised to them… funny that he’s In a relationship with Sophie who is meant to be quite progressive where race and general equality is concerned.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just looking at jimmys Instagram and noticed on a few of his most recent pics he seems to be engaging in what I can only describe as micro aggressive banter! In the first screenshot the pic is him in Sri Lanka and one of his friends is asking if the person in the back (a random black Sri Lankan man) is him and he replies by tagging a black friend of his in the comments and implying that instead it is him. The second screenshot is just absolutely ridiculous and I probably don’t even need to give context as to what his friend is doing here. I strongly believe that people that engage in this type of banter publicly probably say much worse stuff behind closed doors because it’s normalised to them… funny that he’s In a relationship with Sophie who is meant to be quite progressive where race and general equality is concerned.
Seems like this has been amended since yesterday? Someone’s watching…

Were there someone else's legs next to her in bed this morning? Just look at the upper right corner. And there are two dishes. i think that she is trying to show us that she is not alone

isn’t Sophie 30? I’m surprised she’s not reached a level of maturity of just leaving him if she’s unhappy. She will reach 35 and think what have I done

Reactions: 5
So today’s reel seems to show the same
villa Jimmay showed on his stories and she says ‘we’ so do we assume the mini drama has resolved?
Totally agree @Montana90 unfollowing each other on social media, how very high school of them 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think they are back together now. He started following her again as well 😴

when is she supposed to fly back to London?

Reactions: 3
At this point it’s just embarrassing, they want different things / to live in different places. Going on holiday is great, it’s fun and exciting (or it should be 🙃) and probs is the only thing keeping a spark alive but they won’t have a regular life and they can’t live like travellers either, it looks like it’s time to give it up.
There’s obviously a lot going on behind the scenes that I doubt she’ll share. She hasn’t looked or seemed happy this trip at all, even when pretending to be.

Reactions: 14
Also where is this business she’s doing?! Fair enough she might not be showing us but as far as I can see it’s all bikinis and getting her nails and hair done

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.