Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I don’t think she’s ever shopped in newlook
I remember when she was showing off her Balenciaga oversized denim jacket, she was simultaneously pushing a new look version for the peasants who fly economy to buy, but through her aff links naturally.

The balenciaga jacket was gross. Interestingly, hasn't been since... banished to be sold on along with the Gucci and Chanel tights that she sadly had to rip off after she got the sh*ts (autocorrected to shirts 🙄)

Wonder how much new look are paying her, do we think four or five figures?

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but I have a feeling something happened between her and Jimmy. Why would she be so quiet lately if she is in such a beautiful place ?

Reactions: 8
First time poster so hi !! Seems Jimmmmmaay and Sophie don’t follow eachother anymore ? Or is it just me ? I can only see her « realsophiemilner » account in the follows

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg. I think they even blocked each other because all the tags are gone. I guess Sophie overdid it with her ego again… i feel sorry for her but it was probably her fault 🥲

Glad I found this thread 🤭. The whole bali trip has been a massive bore. She was making out they would be doing so many different trips to other parts of the island but we have seen nothing like that from her ? Also the massive creased white shirts over every outfit just looks mess and make her look pretty insecure in her body I think.

I accidentally stumbled upon her goodreads account. Our super intelligent boss babe hasn’t read a book since September. What is she doing on the beaches of Bali?

Reactions: 1
I was kind of totally over her Bali trip tbh but if her and Jimmy have broken up then I do feel bad for her - can't imagine going through a break up away from all of my friends and family!

Reactions: 2
I was kind of totally over her Bali trip tbh but if her and Jimmy have broken up then I do feel bad for her - can't imagine going through a break up away from all of my friends and family!
They break up and get back with each other all the time, it’s like they’re 17. I feel like when your relationship fails over and over again you just have to give up

Reactions: 6
If neither one of them are gonna move then shes flogging a dead horse with that relationship. I think she probably funds most of their trips away and he’s probably got a whole other gf in NZ 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.