Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never been to Bali. Is it really somewhere where you take a Chanel handbag? I always imagined it to be a chilled out and relaxed boho dress sense kind of vibe.

Reactions: 10
What is going on with Sophie? Has she had lipo? I’ve noticed her stomach looks VERY strange but the rest of her is still much bigger? I’m in no way saying she’s big but it appears she now has a washboard stomach yet her arms and legs have zero definition like they stayed their normal size but the stomach hasn’t

Reactions: 12
What have I missed??? 👶🏼😳
When she was in quazzo (quarantine) in the Bali hotel she was stating that she was suddenly repulsed by meat and fish, with literally no idea whyyyyyyy. Did any followers know why? Then a day or so ago she was saying in her stories that her period was seven days late and she was doing a plethora of pregnancy tests which were all negative thus far. She also frequently mentions not using any contraception and not wanting a baby evvvvveer, but like if she did would Jimmy have to move to the U.K etc. Then writes hehehe over a photo of her pulling a face. (The last bit was happening over one of the lockdowns when Jim had gone back home after a visit)

She was also unable to get her booster injection before jetting off on her holibobs serious business trip where so far she has been to the small, local business Sephora, had her nail acrylics redone and gotten a fresh set of long hair extensions sewn in. Things that all are impossible to do anywhere but Bali, certainly not achievable in sleepy ol' London.

What is going on with Sophie? Has she had lipo? I’ve noticed her stomach looks VERY strange but the rest of her is still much bigger? I’m in no way saying she’s big but it appears she now has a washboard stomach yet her arms and legs have zero definition like they stayed their normal size but the stomach hasn’t
The general suspicion is she got herself fat freezing from the place she was having the look like you've done ~1000000 sit ups~ machine strapped to her (before she went on holiday with her mates over the summer) and when the machine shockingly failed to give her those results that come from having the lifestyle and committed discipline of a professional gymnastic, she took the next step, and did whatever it is that has given her that weird lipo stomach. She hasn't confirmed or denied, bit like boobgate all over again.

Reactions: 11
tbf I don’t disagree with her that a lot of the hate for influencers comes from a place of misogyny
100%! I don’t disregard that especially because influencers are primarily female, but whatever the gender my feelings on influencers stand

I’ve never been to Bali. Is it really somewhere where you take a Chanel handbag? I always imagined it to be a chilled out and relaxed boho dress sense kind of vibe.
It’s definitely not the vibe! I find it to be incredibly insulting to be flaunting her wealth in a country where the majority of people make very little.

She told us how she was going to Bali to support the local community it’s laughable. She’s done duck all.

I used to find Sophie quite relatable but now I wonder how. She’s changed so much and not for the better.

x

Reactions: 13
It’s definitely not the vibe! I find it to be incredibly insulting to be flaunting her wealth in a country where the majority of people make very little.

She told us how she was going to Bali to support the local community it’s laughable. She’s done duck all.

I used to find Sophie quite relatable but now I wonder how. She’s changed so much and not for the better.

x
How dare you, don't you know she's visited the local Sephora! And now apparently in desperate need of fake tan. This just seemed a blatent cry to be gifted some self tanner while upping her engagement t.b.h.

Buy your own fake tan, go to the supermarket and buy it there. They'll have something, stop being such an insufferable scroogey snob.

Reactions: 6
Who goes to Bali and makes it look SO boring!? She has been boring for ages now - clearly has a lot of disposable income but does nothing other than buy Chanel bags, clothes, make up etc. with nowhere to wear it all out to 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the (now deleted) stories about Jimmy not getting her a coffee yesterday? Then saying how she’d order a takeaway and deliberately not get one for him? Wish I’d screenshotted now... honestly 😩😩😂 It blows my mind that I’m the same age as her sometimes!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Part of me wanders if she has intimacy issues given the way she is so stand offish with partners

I saw those stories about the coffee… I wonder why she deleted it…
Instead of communicating and asking her boyfriend to make her coffee next time, she turned on the witch mode and said she will order breakfast just for herself so he knows how it feels. That is so toxic from her side… didn’t she say that communication is so important to her? I really hope Jimmy is smarter than that…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw those stories about the coffee… I wonder why she deleted it…
Instead of communicating and asking her boyfriend to make her coffee next time, she turned on the witch mode and said she will order breakfast just for herself so he knows how it feels. That is so toxic from her side… didn’t she say that communication is so important to her? I really hope Jimmy is smarter than that…
Sounds like he's over it tbh.

Reactions: 3
A collection with new look? Would she shop in new look??? I’ve not stepped foot in there since 2013 and that was only because they do wide fit shoes!

Reactions: 8
A collection with new look? Would she shop in new look??? I’ve not stepped foot in there since 2013 and that was only because they do wide fit shoes!
I do think fair play to her, it is a big achievement to collab with a high street brand.

Not sure how her Chanel rich girl aesthetic fits in though….

Reactions: 6
Freya Killen and Kate Hutchins have done New Look collabs recently too.. At least they do actually wear New Look semi-regularly but don’t remember Sophie wearing anything from there recently!?

Reactions: 2
It’s great for her to get a New Look collab, but yep she has NEVER shopped in New Look from memory or at least not regularly so it doesn’t exactly scream a genuine authentic collab…

Reactions: 7
I think some New Look items would’ve made their way into the piles of crap she orders from asos, but she definitely doesn’t go out of her way to shop in New Look. She’s making it seem like it’s one of her favourite stores, when they just offered her some money to shift their stock that has been sitting in their warehouse for a while. Nonetheless, I’m sure they’re offering her a good amount of money to promote this edit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.