Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been consistently losing followers over the last few weeks and almost down 1,000 in the last month! The Bali business trip is obviously not going down well!
49180C96-425B-4F32-BE0D-96B6F77FC265.png

E23AB3B9-8767-49FB-A0B6-6384DE530F81.png

Sorry my screenshot quality is so poor!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still no signs of a work day … Putting Go to Sephora as 1 of 3 to dos doesn’t count.
And where’s all the street food she lives sooo much, it’s all she eats no? So seems strange she’s only going to westernised brunch spots for smoothie bowls.
Also why isn’t she doing anything or going anywhere in Bali? I know she’s been before but there’s so many beautiful places to go. She doesn’t seem to be doing anything at all that she couldn’t be doing in London.

Interesting that’s she’s commented on Molly Mae but not on Elle Darby (unless she has and I missed it)

Reactions: 9
Interesting that’s she’s commented on Molly Mae but not on Elle Darby (unless she has and I missed it)
[/QUOTE]

Can’t take anything she says on the matter seriously because she is someone that can’t wear Chanel perfume because aldi do a dupe. She’s as clueless and tone deaf as molly mae 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erm, she’s supporting the local community!!! Might be the only money she’s permanently parting with!
She was encouraging people to follow the nail salon she went to, even you don't live in the area (so most people then) for 'inspiration' basically sounded likebshe had scammed free nails in return for followers on their insta. What happened to helping the economy?? C'mon Sophie you're better than this. The new nail extensions/gels whatever were far nicer than those tartan monstrosities she had done in London.

Also, not a fan of the super long hair extensions on her, bit too Geordie shore.

Is jimmay about to be baby trapped 🤔

Reactions: 3
i didn't really agree with sophie bringing gender into this molly mae situation saying if it was a man they wouldn't have had as much criticism, think she was just saying all this to sound woke really :ROFLMAO: to me the reason why this has been noticed and spoken about so much is she's so popular and most people in the uk know who she is. i've never listened to stevens podcast before but i'm assuming most men who have are mainly business men?who aren't necessarily popular?so it doesn't even make sense to compare when molly is on a high pedestal socially and her job is literally to influence people and tell people about her life so people are going to have more of an opinion on it than the average person saying it. also she brought up alfie deyes but the reason it was picked up was because he was so popular as well but in the influencer world girls are more popular so they will get spoke about more. hope i've put my point across well but i think don't think gender is the issue here, it's molly being so naive and living in her own little bubble instead of the real world

Reactions: 6
Looks like someone’s starting to panic that her job of doing absolutely ✨nothing✨ could be taken away from her. She can blame on internalised misogyny all she wants but at its core influencer culture is vapid and toxic whatever your gender
tbf I don’t disagree with her that a lot of the hate for influencers comes from a place of misogyny

Reactions: 2
Sophie is someone who thinks taking a contrary view makes her intelligent and she's always trying to prove how intelligent she is

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she is in denial about influencing being a role where women are at the top in terms of power and money - surely she realises that the people who make the most off of her influencing are often male billionaire CEOs. Instagram itself is owned and ran by men, who again, make billions off her and other influencers. Influencing women with even less money and power to buy into a lifestyle that has actually been decided by men at the very top in order to make them money, makes her less of a girl boss, more of an internet Avon lady.

Reactions: 21
Looks like someone’s starting to panic that her job of doing absolutely ✨nothing✨ could be taken away from her. She can blame on internalised misogyny all she wants but at its core influencer culture is vapid and toxic whatever your gender
"So many influencers out there doing great things..."

Ok. So, these great things...like what exactly? Trying to convince us to buy stuff we don't need or really want? Emotionally manipulating us into buying their overpriced merch hoodies or terrible in-the-style collaborations of polyester ill fitting clothes that even the models fail to look good in?

Still, if this influencer lark, sorry business does go 🍊tango🍊 tits up at least our Soph can transfer her skills set over to the war correspondent journalism career she had an eye on.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.