Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not comfortable discussing her size. It’s not fair criticism to speculate about a woman’s body, ever. I know this is a gossip firm but this thread is generally a bit better than most about not straight up trolling like that. But also she has a gorgeous figure and is clearly quite tiny! I’m her height and a ten and she’s definitely a lot smaller than me so I think comments talking about how she’s clearly lying about her size can additionally be triggering to people. I’ve worked a lot on body confidence over the years and I still found them a bit hard to read at first. Let’s not play into that yeah?
I think her portrayal of her body image is so triggering/damaging to:
1. The girls who have her body type/size and see her criticising every inch of herself. So if everything is wrong with her. Then it must be wrong with them too??!!
2. The girls who ARE actually a size 6 and see how 'big' she is in comparison, thus making them think they are much larger than they are.
3. The girls who are a 10/12 who are made to feel like a double digit size is shameful and something to be kept secret.
4. The companies she publicly calls out for having 'incorrectly sized' clothes whilst spewing on about how size is only a number and you should buy clothes that fits your body.

She freely posts her measurements
• A 30G chest does not fit into a UK size 6 top
• 38inch hips are a UK12 in 99% of shops.

Her body shape should be celebrated by her/her followers as is. But telling lies about your size and measurements is SO damaging.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her portrayal of her body image is so triggering/damaging to:
1. The girls who have her body type/size and see her criticising every inch of herself. So if everything is wrong with her. Then it must be wrong with them too??!!
2. The girls who ARE actually a size 6 and see how 'big' she is in comparison, thus making them think they are much larger than they are.
3. The girls who are a 10/12 who are made to feel like a double digit size is shameful and something to be kept secret.
4. The companies she publicly calls out for having 'incorrectly sized' clothes whilst spewing on about how size is only a number and you should buy clothes that fits your body.

She freely posts her measurements
• A 30G chest does not fit into a UK size 6 top
• 38inch hips are a UK12 in 99% of shops.

Her body shape should be celebrated by her/her followers as is. But telling lies about your size and measurements is SO damaging.
THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 4
She’s got a decent body which would never be discussed if she didn’t go on about it all the time and mislead followers with regards to her size and enhancements. It’s sad to see the level of insecurity when I’m sure there’s 100s of people desperate for a body like that!

@Swipeupyouguys knew you‘d have a decent recap for us 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Two things:

- Her saying she saves on concealer by having filler under her eyes is laughable

- How did she miss her facial?! She's a hot mess

Reactions: 3
Let’s see how long it will take before she gets the prada dog lead. Either gifted, discounted or bought the « normal » way, I’m sure we will see it on Hendricks

• Sick
Anyone know who her surgeon is I was thinking possible the same one as Chloe rose.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know who her surgeon is I was thinking possible the same one as Chloe rose.
I think it may be Dr Hassan at Elite surgery. She’s hasn’t said though but I noticed she followed them.

I always have the feeling that she fuels her negativity on purpose. She gets triggered by almost everything and starts looking only for that. Girl, if you like the bikinis, buy them. If you hate the brand, stop looking at the campaign. She could have used the time to research other brands that show more diversity and then share it with her audience

Reactions: 12
I do agree with absolutely everything she's saying and I do find that brand's advertising embarrassingly outdated, but she could've expressed her disappointment, boosted a bit of awareness for diversity in modelling and tagged the brand and then left it at that - did we need 400 consecutive stories of her just ranting solidly for hours, like go outside and do something more productive

Reactions: 7
She goes off on a bit of a crusade on certain topics doesn’t she.

Unfortunately some brands deliberately choose to represent themselves in a way that isn’t diverse so yes absolutely express your disappointment and take your money elsewhere, but your personal vendetta probably won’t make them change their minds if it’s a conscious decision.

Reactions: 8
I always have the feeling that she fuels her negativity on purpose. She gets triggered by almost everything and starts looking only for that. Girl, if you like the bikinis, buy them. If you hate the brand, stop looking at the campaign. She could have used the time to research other brands that show more diversity and then share it with her audience
Completely agree! The lack of diversity of that brand is awful - the pic with the one black model who they seem to have tried to blend into the background in particular!
But the time would be better spent sharing the many bikini brands who DO show diversity and cater for a range of body types as a resolution.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree! The lack of diversity of that brand is awful - the pic with the one black model who they seem to have tried to blend into the background in particular!
But the time would be better spent sharing the many bikini brands who DO show diversity and cater for a range of body types as a resolution.
Also, the bikinis didn't look like anything that special and it seemed more like she still wanted to look like the models by wearing one of those bikinis?

Falling for the marketing, even those women have probably have been airbrushed. It's madness.

She looks fine, she should wear her old bikinis, and tag the brands to show how they look on a real person. Pop them on her reallifesoph insta if she doesn't want them on her main one.

Sorry if I’ve missed anything but are her and Jimmy even still together? Does she ever discuss him anymore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.