Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah tbh I’m just really confused what they get out of this relationship if they never see each other and neither will compromise on where to live

Reactions: 6
She’s hidden the amount of likes on her new look post, I wonder why… she’s also losing followers. The figure went down from when I looked at her profile earlier.
Re Jimmy. Do we think Sophie can love anymore more than she loves herself? Then again, she must hate herself to keep having these procedures done.

Reactions: 1
Oooooh yes they’ve definitely unfollowed each other. Gemma still follows him. I wonder what’s gone down… also her reel is absolutely ridiculous, she could not love herself anymore, such a narcissist

Reactions: 8
I've deleted IG temporarily so been missing out on the Sophie drama as if she's been asking everyone for refunds whilst banging on about what she's doing for the local economy!? Might as well have just stayed home. The way she talks about Bali and Indonesia just comes across as so white saviour-ish to me.

Reactions: 6
It definitely seems they have unfollowed each other, so do we think they have broken up and she is now in Bali alone?

Reactions: 1
She definitely seems to be solo right now. For example, she was driving the moped when normally Jimmy does and she instagrams from the back?

Reactions: 3
Omg you don’t think she pulled the whole ‘my periods late I might be pregnant thing’ to stop Jimmy from breaking up with her, do you? I feel like it’s the kind of dramatic thing she would do 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She definitely seems to be solo right now. For example, she was driving the moped when normally Jimmy does and she instagrams from the back?
I noticed that. It looked like she was driving with her phone in her left hand, but then you saw a hand on the left handle?! Did she shove the phone into her helmet and do it handsfree? The thought of her doing that is hilarious.

View attachment 997764Am I being thick?? What’s wrong with the hat?
I think she’s referring to women not being safe and the current climate with the Sarah Everard and Ashling Murphy murders. She’s definitely reading into it too deeply though and it doesn’t look like an English speaking company so they probably don’t even know and have just stuck it on a hat 😂.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s referring to women not being safe and the current climate with the Sarah Everard and Ashling Murphy murders. She’s definitely reading into it too deeply though and it doesn’t look like an English speaking company so they probably don’t even know and have just stuck it on a hat 😂.
OH I guess so but that feels like such a reach ??? To me it looks like a dupe for lonelyghost clothing. Their slogan is text me when you get home! Feel like she’s so quick to jump on her high horse about stuff to be performative on IG

I cannot cope with that video - take a photo/selfie for sure, if thats your thing but why just a video of pulling your hair? Not even walking along that pool edge?? Like...anything would have been an improvement? bit tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.