Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What Bali content do you want?”

The temptation to reply with ‘None’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“What Bali content do you want?”

The temptation to reply with ‘None’
Literally I’m so confused why she’d think this is the kind of content people want/relate to right now?!

Reactions: 11
I usually like seeing travel content but I’ve not been out of the country in so long because I was worried about catching covid whilst pregnant and now I want to protect my daughter, the last thing I need to see in depressing January is someone living their (fake) best life on a tropical island. I struggle to make it through winter and still don’t feel safe enough to book a holiday

Reactions: 7
So sad she’s also in awe of golden retrievers being in Bali like it’s a good thing that pedigree dogs are smuggled in whilst there are thousands of abused dogs on the street there
If she wants to be a digital nomad then let her poor parents be guardians of the poor little pomeranian. If she carried on paying for his health insurance, feed and greens this would be a better option than dragging the poor little thing to the other side of the world to suffer in the humidity. Even in their winter I don't think it's the rigjt environment for a small dog with a dense coat, she didn't notice he got heat stroke in LONDON over the summer.

Then adopt a local dog, there are literally so many strays needing a human to love them.

Also, lol at the I'm not drinking any more ~all i like about alcohol is the light buzz it gives me being able to relax more and helping social situations flow with more ease~ Urmmm, why does she think most people have drink an aalcoholic beverage?! Anyways good luck with that one hun, you do you, but if she's finding it so hard to stop after one cocktail or drinking a whole bottle of wine by herself in the flat when bored that's another issue altogether.

Happy new year tattlers, let's hope this one isn't as horrible.

I find it so frustrating that she went over to Bali to spend her entire trip at hairdressers, restaurants and beach bars opened by foreigners robbing the Balinese people. I went to Bali 6 years ago and Sophie’s favourites, Seminyak and Canggu, are just filled with horrendously overpriced places paying the poor locals an absolute pittance of a wage. Travellers like her are very swiftly ruining the island looking for ‘bougie’ spots similar to the instagrammable spots in London, as opposed to immersing themselves in the culture.

Also don’t understand why she was so bored during her hotel lockdown, when she’s an intellectual with such varied interests? Between work, reading, working on her Indonesian, doing research into the PhDs she mentions wanting to pursue and two workouts a day, her week long lockdown would’ve flown by? Instead she complained about being bored and the food she was served in her 5* hotel

Reactions: 14
If she wants to be a digital nomad then let her poor parents be guardians of the poor little pomeranian. If she carried on paying for his health insurance, feed and greens this would be a better option than dragging the poor little thing to the other side of the world to suffer in the humidity. Even in their winter I don't think it's the rigjt environment for a small dog with a dense coat, she didn't notice he got heat stroke in LONDON over the summer.

Then adopt a local dog, there are literally so many strays needing a human to love them.

Also, lol at the I'm not drinking any more ~all i like about alcohol is the light buzz it gives me being able to relax more and helping social situations flow with more ease~ Urmmm, why does she think most people have drink an aalcoholic beverage?! Anyways good luck with that one hun, you do you, but if she's finding it so hard to stop after one cocktail or drinking a whole bottle of wine by herself in the flat when bored that's another issue altogether.

Happy new year tattlers, let's hope this one isn't as horrible.
*alcoholic beverage
I find it so frustrating that she went over to Bali to spend her entire trip at hairdressers, restaurants and beach bars opened by foreigners robbing the Balinese people. I went to Bali 6 years ago and Sophie’s favourites, Seminyak and Canggu, are just filled with horrendously overpriced places paying the poor locals an absolute pittance of a wage. Travellers like her are very swiftly ruining the island looking for ‘bougie’ spots similar to the instagrammable spots in London, as opposed to immersing themselves in the culture.

Also don’t understand why she was so bored during her hotel lockdown, when she’s an intellectual with such varied interests? Between work, reading, working on her Indonesian, doing research into the PhDs she mentions wanting to pursue and two workouts a day, her week long lockdown would’ve flown by? Instead she complained about being bored and the food she was served in her 5* hotel
Sophie is more likely to sprout wings and fly than undertake much less complete a PHD.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she stopped bothering so much with friends after she met her 'life partner' Jhimmay, who works in the oil and gas industry and doesn't enjoy going to Chanel boutiques. Remember that suddenly stopped that podcast with millie cotton, and it carried on being recorded with another of Millies friends bit it felt very abrupt. She did go to ibiza for a holiday in the summer with the women who do a close friends podcast, she recorded episodes with them discussing her fillers and rhinoplasty. Also a country house BRB with her old uni chums, I recall she started talking about some ~10000 sit ups in thirty minutes~ machine she had spent the morning wired up to before driving there.

If we're mentioning Gemma, I think her new implants are sadly a little too large for her frame, they also seem quite wide set. All the clothes looked better on her when she had a smaller chest (imo) she has always had a l great figurebut showsnshe works hard for it. Also, I can't believe she is still with that guy and all his red flags!
I feel like Gemma really tries to be a great influencer but never quite hits the mark. I don’t know how she makes enough money to survive on instagramming alone?

I feel like Gemma really tries to be a great influencer but never quite hits the mark. I don’t know how she makes enough money to survive on instagramming alone?
Part of me thinks she probably doesn’t survive all that well? She lives in a 5 bed house share at 30 in Streatham which is a cheaper area of London. I think she gets a lot of her stuff for free or is a classic wear to shoot/film and send back.

Her outfits aren’t my taste but I think she dresses a lot better than Sophie and she always looks really put together. I think her issue is everything she does has been done a thousand times already and it’s not original and she has no niche. All her posts and stories are just polls or just asking people for saves and likes and it is a bit desperate. As much as she pisses me off and I think a lot of what she says is BS Sophie has carved her personality out a bit more as this ultra opinionated feminist giving out advice and just has a bit more of a personality.

Gemma is lovely and I think she seems like a sweetheart but she is just quite beige and a bit of
A doormat

Reactions: 8
Part of me thinks she probably doesn’t survive all that well? She lives in a 5 bed house share at 30 in Streatham which is a cheaper area of London. I think she gets a lot of her stuff for free or is a classic wear to shoot/film and send back.

Her outfits aren’t my taste but I think she dresses a lot better than Sophie and she always looks really put together. I think her issue is everything she does has been done a thousand times already and it’s not original and she has no niche. All her posts and stories are just polls or just asking people for saves and likes and it is a bit desperate. As much as she pisses me off and I think a lot of what she says is BS Sophie has carved her personality out a bit more as this ultra opinionated feminist giving out advice and just has a bit more of a personality.

Gemma is lovely and I think she seems like a sweetheart but she is just quite beige and a bit of
A doormat
Allchloerose seemed to do well copying Sophie and she's fairly beige and greige herself. Not sure why Gemma is struggling but there we go. She reminds me a little of Em Sheldon (facially) who is always popping up on my recommended page, amd doesn't have any of Gemma's style, so maybe Gemma needs to buy some promotional pushes off ig?

Reactions: 1
Allchloerose seemed to do well copying Sophie and she's fairly beige and greige herself. Not sure why Gemma is struggling but there we go. She reminds me a little of Em Sheldon (facially) who is always popping up on my recommended page, amd doesn't have any of Gemma's style, so maybe Gemma needs to buy some promotional pushes off ig?
Idk what it is but allchloerose really irritates me. As you say, she literally used to copy and paste Sophie and Gemmas blog posts and pass them off as her own...
At least Sophie has a personality (however annoying) and Gemma seems sweet. Chloe seems dull and void of any personality whatsoever.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to derail the thread but Em Sheldon is the most arrogant, insufferable influencer I have ever met

Reactions: 16
She’s just posted that she’s manifesting her flight home being cancelled…I thought she was meant to be staying a long time? Or have Bali changed their travel restrictions?

Reactions: 2
Idk what it is but allchloerose really irritates me. As you say, she literally used to copy and paste Sophie and Gemmas blog posts and pass them off as her own...
At least Sophie has a personality (however annoying) and Gemma seems sweet. Chloe seems dull and void of any personality whatsoever.
Yes, I only became aware of her due to Sophie publicly moaning about copycats, right down to the over filled lips. No idea how she got so successful or affords that many designer bags with her boring, leather look pants with everything, getting dressed videos. I feel it was around this time Sophie started pushing misguided, super short skirts, lime green satin shirts and white cowboy boots in an effort to get away from ACR.

Anyone see her to-do list?! Proper boss babe. Bali is so lucky to have her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If my bf isn’t feeling well, I would go to the pharmacy for his medicine 🙄 I would never make him go out if he’s sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.