Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s beyond gross! Just sleep with a separate (much darker) sheet wrapped round you if it’s going to do that to your white bedding! She must go through tonnes stain remover weekly. She’s so grubby isn’t she
Optimistic to think she changes her bedding weekly!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is soooo mucky. I tan the night before changing my bedding and it certainly doesnt come off on the sheets like that once I’ve rinsed the next morning. As if you would post that minty bedding for the world to see 😂🤢

Also she is one RUDE cow. People are messaging cause they want to help, just ignore them if you don’t actually want their advice. Anyway she’s got plenty of time to be reading messages, not like she’s busy cleaning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe jimmy should stay in the flat with the dog and slobby Sophie and her fake tan can move into the bouji flat with all her Chanels.

She is clearly a stuff person so nit getting gifts will be bugging her. But trying to roll over gifts and demanding more just breeds resentment. Either he wants to buy you a gift and he will find a way to get you something or he doesn't think gifts matter? She is so moany and always complaining, hendrix she cried in a loud nasal tone don't be naughty! How does he know if you don't train him???

As for the snarky insta replies, she is repeating that dismissive behaviour she said she suffered from editors when she was trying to get rich from blogging. She is now the powerful older woman slapping down younger subscribers even when she went through it herself!

And why isn't she doing something helpful alongside the shilling??? Sell a bag and donate the profits for school meals or something. Do a giveaway on insta or something she loves etc.

Reactions: 6
She’s so rude to her followers. Her stories addressing her followers come across as really dismissive and demanding. I don’t get it. They’re the reason why she can afford to live the life she lives... be a little bit nice at least! Also the poll she did yesterday about Jimmy taking his phone with him to the loo... how awkward. She passed it off as a joke but like what a weird thing to put on your stories. I feel like she clearly is bothered by it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so rude to her followers. Her stories addressing her followers come across as really dismissive and demanding. I don’t get it. They’re the reason why she can afford to live the life she lives... be a little bit nice at least! Also the poll she did yesterday about Jimmy taking his phone with him to the loo... how awkward. She passed it off as a joke but like what a weird thing to put on your stories. I feel like she clearly is bothered by it 😂
Only time he can re-download tinder / bumble / hinge and have a quick swipe.

• Haha
I've had a few ED issues in my life and her most recent posts were not only. a bit triggering to me but also a bit of a red flag - a pink flag.

Telling people it's fine to give into craving a bagel when they're due on they're period - it's fine to eat a bagel whenever you like?

Reactions: 11
Tbh what this girl probably would be best to do is creating some form of boundaries to what she shared online. As funny as it is watching her train wreck she literally puts everything on social media so ofc she is gunna get unsolicited advice and criticism

Reactions: 5
I've had a few ED issues in my life and her most recent posts were not only. a bit triggering to me but also a bit of a red flag - a pink flag.

Telling people it's fine to give into craving a bagel when they're due on they're period - it's fine to eat a bagel whenever you like?
Yeah I felt the same when I saw that. All that talk about how it’s fine to eat carbs when you’re due on... and then showing everyone that she does eat carbs by waving around a frozen bagel. But then she says the doesn’t ever have bread in the house because she’ll eat it all... if she didn’t deprive herself she probably wouldn’t do that (been there, done that 😬). If she does struggle with food then I do feel for her because it’s horrible, but it’s tough to watch her stories when she clearly demonises carbs.

Also found her stories about food last night really weird. The casual ‘I don’t eat carbs’!! They’re a major food group! Especially with the amount of exercise she does, I don’t like to judge people’s diets but it’s borderline concerning. The idea that carbs are the enemy is so outdated now. And yes! You’re allowed bagels whenever! Not just when you’re on your period!

I feel like so many of her attitudes are stuck in the last decade. Carbs are evil, white girl-boss feminism that only serves to centre herself, fast fashion and designer handbags. She needs to move with the times!

Its such a shame what happened to her. She used to be one of my favourites to follow because I loved her fun style. Now I hate everything she wears and find her attitude horrendous. Also her interiors style... I can’t believe she has the nerve to start a home account when her interiors style is somehow both incredibly boring and incredibly tacky. And incredibly overpriced and incredibly just copied from other people who pull off that style a lot better!

Reactions: 20
Also found her stories about food last night really weird. The casual ‘I don’t eat carbs’!! They’re a major food group! Especially with the amount of exercise she does, I don’t like to judge people’s diets but it’s borderline concerning. The idea that carbs are the enemy is so outdated now. And yes! You’re allowed bagels whenever! Not just when you’re on your period!

I feel like so many of her attitudes are stuck in the last decade. Carbs are evil, white girl-boss feminism that only serves to centre herself, fast fashion and designer handbags. She needs to move with the times!

Its such a shame what happened to her. She used to be one of my favourites to follow because I loved her fun style. Now I hate everything she wears and find her attitude horrendous. Also her interiors style... I can’t believe she has the nerve to start a home account when her interiors style is somehow both incredibly boring and incredibly tacky. And incredibly overpriced and incredibly just copied from other people who pull off that style a lot better!
She is stuck in the last decade cuz that was her last interaction with „normal people“. She becomes more and more delusional and lives in her own bubble

Reactions: 7
I know that a few years ago carbs were seen as the devil on all fitness pages etc (people suggesting you can replace the bread in a sandwich with cucumber etc) but I was hoping that we'd started to move on from that now?

I have to put so much effort into not beating myself up if i have a slice of toast of something, it feels like it's ingrained in me so deeply!

I don't want to turn this into an ED support forum, but I guess i was just a bit shocked at what she was coming out with

Reactions: 7
Lol the very next story after her “I won’t do a What I Eat in a Day vid bc it’s very triggering to people” story was a close up of her salad 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol the very next story after her “I won’t do a What I Eat in a Day vid bc it’s very triggering to people” story was a close up of her salad 🙃
And then we’ve had THE bagel and takeaway / chicken nugget discussion and meal preps mentioned. She might as well have just done the video.

Also how many people ACTUALLY give enough of a duck about what she’s eating to message her for a video of it???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goes from ‘I won’t do a what I eat in a day because it’s triggering!’ to ‘I don’t eat carbs’ in the next breath.

Every time she complains about her followers I dislike her that little bit more. I find her comments about them SO bloody patronising, and I do actually think that people are being slowly turned off her. She needs to stop biting the hand that keeps her in tacky Chanel.

Reactions: 8

Wasn't she eating pasta nearly every single day during the first lockdown? Now all of a sudden eating a bagel is the devil... She needs to give it a rest and realise balance is key.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.