Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking yesterday that they come across more like sister and younger brother who’s come to stay. Obviously we only see a snippet into people’s lives but we see a LOT of snippets 😂

They don’t seem to have much purpose at the minute now they’re not allowed to be the travel blogger dream team she aspires to be.

Reactions: 5
I also suspect he's being prepped to be her insta bf. The dynamic seems to be that he'll do all the cooking, cleaning, looking after the nightmare dog, plus eventually do her photos etc. Sounds like a catch for lazy Sophie regardless of what his career was in Australia.

Reactions: 7
Just outed herself as someone who would only buy to let!
“Eat the rich!”, woke Sophie has confirmed that she strives to be just as entitled as she has been and continue not to give a duck about anybody else. The only issue she has an interest in is women’s rights and even then she can’t care that much if she mourns the decease of Topshop, the work of someone with multiple sexual assault charges. As always, her interests and discussions are so painfully shallow- who is she fooling with her half arsed effort to appear intelligent by occasionally reposting pretty pictures about political issues? If all else fails, she can always talk about having no obligation to discuss current events and divert the subject to her deteriorating MH, whilst lashing out at her followers and calling them cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God this dog sounds like a little nightmare. Can you imagine how often he barks?

Reactions: 3
Oh so now she’s apparently being kicked out due to barking.... lol this girl the lies

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 she’s deleted her stories where she was sharing that canister she sprays to stop “henny” barking.
Probably cos she got too much “feedback” or “criticism”, as she would call it, telling her not to use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised! She’s not trained the dog and is now punishing it for doing something she’s bloody encouraged for months!

😂😂😂 she’s deleted her stories where she was sharing that canister she sprays to stop “henny” barking.
Probably cos she got too much “feedback” or “criticism”, as she would call it, telling her not to use it!

Reactions: 3
Lazy route getting the air horn thing to scare him out of barking. To say she’s got duck all else to do you’d think she could find the time to train the dog a bit. Or spend a few quid on a dog trainer instead of ANOTHER bleeping Chanel bag.

Lazy lazy lazyyyy.

“Eat the rich!”, woke Sophie has confirmed that she strives to be just as entitled as she has been and continue not to give a duck about anybody else. The only issue she has an interest in is women’s rights and even then she can’t care that much if she mourns the decease of Topshop, the work of someone with multiple sexual assault charges. As always, her interests and discussions are so painfully shallow- who is she fooling with her half arsed effort to appear intelligent by occasionally reposting pretty pictures about political issues? If all else fails, she can always talk about having no obligation to discuss current events and divert the subject to her deteriorating MH, whilst lashing out at her followers and calling them cunts.
Yes she is a conservative. Will claim not to be, but is after any scheme that will make her money and prevent her having to pay taxes. They are all the same!

Even when travel becomes 'normal' again, how many travel floggers do we need. Aren't they travel journalists for that?! Her degree was in fashion journalism. But she like the others are just fashion sales assistants pushing us to swipe up / click the link or buy directly from her rejects pile atm.

That fake tan staining...wow.

I am a fake tan user myself and I shudder when I think of the colour of my old uni mattress however, I'm now older and wiser! I use tans that don't stain, sleep on a tan sheet and...I wouldn't buy white sheets if I knew i was just going to stain them with tan?

Reactions: 5
That’s beyond gross! Just sleep with a separate (much darker) sheet wrapped round you if it’s going to do that to your white bedding! She must go through tonnes stain remover weekly. She’s so grubby isn’t she

Reactions: 8
Still bitter than she didn’t get birthday or Xmas presents off Jimmy 🙄🙄
This ground my gears! bleeping read the room and note that not everyone is fortunate to be able to spend lockdown with their partners!

I will admit that Sophie used to be one of my favourite instagrammers, but since the start of the pandemic she has been UNBEARABLE.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but how hard is it to just ignore these messages. She is such a dicckkkkk.

Also, the way she tries to justify her rude behaviour as being a woman putting her foot down because society makes women feel that they have to be polite and agreeable. This doesn’t work in this context at all, because 1. it’s not men messaging her suggestions, therefore there is no sexist expectations of the way she behaves (not saying men are sexist but in line with her theory). 2. Rudeness has no gender hun and you my dear are plain and simply rude.

I hope everyone who messaged her suggestions now unfollows.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.