Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slates other influencers for going to Dubai but only cancels her ‘work’ trip to Bali at the point they don’t let in UK residents.

Whether she had a work visa or not, the fact is being an influencer is hardly key worker status and taking some photos on a nice sunny beach is not a justifiable reason to risk spreading the virus.

She doesn’t get it at all does she 🙄
Lol please tell me for what ‘business’ reasons she’d be in Bali.

Reactions: 10
Now spinning the painfully extracted birthday flight from jhimmay as a work trip, meaning it would have been discounted? Taking photos isn't essential work, no one aside from the influencers seem to think it is. Why hasn't she done ANY voluntary work at all? Not even a giveaway to a food bank or of her old clothes to charity. Not even giving away a bag, or auctioning one off for a good cause. She's buying (I'm confident) a flat, while paying rent on another, so hardly hard upselling the old flat pack ikea wardrobes.

I mean the unabashed selfishness of them all is jarring.

Reactions: 7
Slates other influencers for going to Dubai but only cancels her ‘work’ trip to Bali at the point they don’t let in UK residents.

Whether she had a work visa or not, the fact is being an influencer is hardly key worker status and taking some photos on a nice sunny beach is not a justifiable reason to risk spreading the virus.

She doesn’t get it at all does she 🙄
Remember when she moved heaven and earth to catch a last minute flight to New Zealand to escape lockdown? And then bombarded everyone with photos of herself having fun on the beach for weeks while the rest of us were banned from leaving our homes?

Reactions: 9
Oh yeh, didn’t she pretty much say Jimmy is here and jobless and he’s looking to become a handyman?
Selling bespoke furniture 'pieces' that they're working on together. And part time stock market trader. Bitcoin? Silver? Whiskey? Who knows.. looking for more work in the oil and gas industry too. Does she mean rig work?

Also her bags are selling for around a grand each, i wonder why she isn't selling them herself and using a middleman that must eat into her profits. Could have been 9k! The taxman must be interested in all these little sales.

I noted she took great care to inform her viewers that literally everyone thinks she looks at least 4 years younger than Jimmy. Jimmy who works outdoors three weeks at a time on an oil rig
Sophie who is regularly plumped and injected to be as smooth and round as a fast food burger bun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noted she took great care to inform her viewers that literally everyone thinks she looks at least 4 years younger than Jimmy. Jimmy who works outdoors three weeks at a time on an oil rig
Sophie who is regularly plumped and injected to be as smooth and round as a fast food burger bun.
I personally think all her fillers maker her look a lot older.

Reactions: 5
I do not understand what Jimmy’s actual job is. She says he works in the oil and gas industry, as what though? Lol is he actually out on the oil rigs? I do not get it. Also if he was one of those people why is he looking to essentially become a handyman? Surely he could find a job like that in the U.K. in the North Sea or whatever

Jimmy doesn’t strike me as someone that would make a profit trading, he doesn’t seem that smart. He’s probably fallen for one of those FX MLM schemes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always tries to avoid saying that Jimmy's job on an oil rig is physical labour and leaves it up to interpretation that he may be an exec at BP HQ. She occasionally 'slips up' and mentions that Jimmy works long hours outside, his schedule is 3 weeks on/3 weeks off etc. I do feel like she's insecure that he may not sound as impressive to her followers. Hence he's also now selling 'bespoke' furniture- everything has to be embellished. I think it's wrong to make assumptions about his intelligence, the only impression we have of him is when Sophie sticks her camera in his and Hendrix's face for a few insta stories everyday.
It's also really irritated me that influencers are all so sad that topshop is closing down. Some fo us may feel a similar way because we've all grown up with topshop and our mums may have even shopped there as teenagers, but don't post several insta stories about how great topshop was and dismiss all of their bs with "I know they're problematic because of Philip fuckface green, BUT". Why don't you address the sexual assault charges, racial abuse accusations, use of sweatshops, poor working conditions and the general disregard for the environment

Reactions: 9
Sorry, don’t want to derail, but going back to tuula rose. Has she had that procedure where they thread the end of your eyebrow and pull it taught?

Reactions: 1
She always tries to avoid saying that Jimmy's job on an oil rig is physical labour and leaves it up to interpretation that he may be an exec at BP HQ. She occasionally 'slips up' and mentions that Jimmy works long hours outside, his schedule is 3 weeks on/3 weeks off etc. I do feel like she's insecure that he may not sound as impressive to her followers. Hence he's also now selling 'bespoke' furniture- everything has to be embellished. I think it's wrong to make assumptions about his intelligence, the only impression we have of him is when Sophie sticks her camera in his and Hendrix's face for a few insta stories everyday.
It's also really irritated me that influencers are all so sad that topshop is closing down. Some fo us may feel a similar way because we've all grown up with topshop and our mums may have even shopped there as teenagers, but don't post several insta stories about how great topshop was and dismiss all of their bs with "I know they're problematic because of Philip fuckface green, BUT". Why don't you address the sexual assault charges, racial abuse accusations, use of sweatshops, poor working conditions and the general disregard for the environment
The reason none of the influencers address the issues listed above with Topshop (and sweat shop issues with other shops they sell for, misguided, nastygal, boohoo, zara) is because they don't care about said issues. They care about lining their pockets, we are all becoming increasingly aware of this and it is so disappointing. Yeah guys, i really support xyz cause, heres a photo shoot of moi in Greece (please ignore the cheap pollution heavy flight to get there) eating meat (but i soooo care about the environmental collapse guyysss) wearing these AHmazing clothes from lornalux collab range, swipe up to buuuuyyyyy. Then said clothes are never seen been worn again, as they are, sorry cheap, they won't fit well and will probably fall apart after a few washes. Plus we're wll encouraged to buy a new haul every month! We never see her wear those fabletics leggings now, clothes from her misguided, nastygal, inthestyle hauls are quickly sold on etc. She was all about nude by nature make up harping on about using only cruelty free make up, which i was so happy to hear at the time as all the others seemed to gloss over animal cruelty. Now it's all Tilbury and if you spend over £75 you get a foundation! Woooo! Bargain! Who cares about the animals experimented on or shop workers / office workers bullied by Tilbury herself. (Estee laundry)

A few performative tweets over me too and blm then back to the business of selling, selling, selling with the same old aff links and collabs, they want all the credit but for next to no effort.
Sophie is always reminding viewers how street smart she is, how intelligent and educated she is, what strong feminist views she holds, and how often she reads etc. Is it any wonder many of her viewers want to hold her to a higher standard? She seems to view herself as a Vogue influencer rather than a woman's weekly so step up lady.

It is so disingenuous that she shills nastygal when she wears &otherstories, reformation to slum it and Chanel tights when feeling fancy !

Regarding Tulia Rose (is this really her name? ) she looks looks as if she got the fox eyes procedure to me.

Jimmy doesn’t strike me as someone that would make a profit trading, he doesn’t seem that smart. He’s probably fallen for one of those FX MLM schemes.
You can't really be a part time trader. You have to sit in that thing 24/7 read the business papets, watch the news, try to predict etc. Buy / sell in seconds. It's tedious af.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The reason none of the influencers address the issues listed above with Topshop (and sweat shop issues with other shops they sell for, misguided, nastygal, boohoo, zara) is because they don't care about said issues. They care about lining their pockets, we are all becoming increasingly aware of this and it is so disappointing. Yeah guys, i really support xyz cause, heres a photo shoot of moi in Greece (please ignore the cheap pollution heavy flight to get there) eating meat (but i soooo care about the environmental collapse guyysss) wearing these AHmazing clothes from lornalux collab range, swipe up to buuuuyyyyy. Then said clothes are never seen been worn again, as they are, sorry cheap, they won't fit well and will probably fall apart after a few washes. Plus we're wll encouraged to buy a new haul every month! We never see her wear those fabletics leggings now, clothes from her misguided, nastygal, inthestyle hauls are quickly sold on etc. She was all about nude by nature make up harping on about using only cruelty free make up, which i was so happy to hear at the time as all the others seemed to gloss over animal cruelty. Now it's all Tilbury and if you spend over £75 you get a foundation! Woooo! Bargain! Who cares about the animals experimented on or shop workers / office workers bullied by Tilbury herself. (Estee laundry)

A few performative tweets over me too and blm then back to the business of selling, selling, selling with the same old aff links and collabs, they want all the credit but for next to no effort.
Sophie is always reminding viewers how street smart she is, how intelligent and educated she is, what strong feminist views she holds, and how often she reads etc. Is it any wonder many of her viewers want to hold her to a higher standard? She seems to view herself as a Vogue influencer rather than a woman's weekly so step up lady.

It is so disingenuous that she shills nastygal when she wears &otherstories, reformation to slum it and Chanel tights when feeling fancy !

Regarding Tulia Rose (is this really her name? ) she looks looks as if she got the fox eyes procedure to me.

You can't really be a part time trader. You have to sit in that thing 24/7 read the business papets, watch the news, try to predict etc. Buy / sell in seconds. It's tedious af.
@Swipeupyouguys - Spot on everytime!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t be calling him Fuckface Green if she was still being paid by Topshop though would she tho 🥴 such a joke.

Re Jimmy getting a job in oil in the UK - the North Sea oil jobs have been on the decline for a few years now and there were a lot of job losses in 2020 with a lot more expected in 2021, so I think it’s very unlikely he would manage to get a job doing whatever he used to do over here.

She wouldn’t be calling him Fuckface Green if she was still being paid by Topshop though would she tho 🥴 such a joke.

Re Jimmy getting a job in oil in the UK - the North Sea oil jobs have been on the decline for a few years now and there were a lot of job losses in 2020 with a lot more expected in 2021, so I think it’s very unlikely he would manage to get a job doing whatever he used to do over here.
She'll be trying to get him influencer work then. Or selling furniture online at overly inflated costs to her viewers.
I personally think all her fillers maker her look a lot older.
the fillers make her age look anywhere from 30 to 49. Face wise i mean, like the geordie shore or towie cast members. Like those burger buns smoothed out with water for the advertising photos. She likes it though...

• Haha
Is their long term plan really London? What does Jimmy have here other than her? He can’t be satisfied with his life situ now surely?!

Also more stories from Gemma and her problematic boyfriend this morning. Girl really don’t seeing the flags

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I was wondering if Jimmy will join her ‘team’ and take her photos, run a depop for her etc!? Being a part time trader is so odd - it’s either all or nothing with trading 🤣 you can’t decide when the best time to buy/sell is, the markets do.

Sometimes I wonder if Jimmy is with her for her money. Obviously it’s a difficult time right now to find new work, but it does seem like she pays for everything. Even her birthday, if he couldn’t get her flights why not get her another present in the meantime? I just feel something is off in their relationship but I can’t put my finger on it.

I was wondering if Jimmy will join her ‘team’ and take her photos, run a depop for her etc!? Being a part time trader is so odd - it’s either all or nothing with trading 🤣 you can’t decide when the best time to buy/sell is, the markets do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes i think he will become an insta boyfriend and try to get his own stuff influencing too, like the wee gordon millen chappy.

They don't seem to have much heat between them?? Or banter?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.