Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our fake titty tangoed fave.

Congrats @KarenOG on the title 🥳 (had to tweak it slightly to fit!)

Anyone want to do the TLDR?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My first thread post - what a way to see out the year! 🥳

Shock Sophie has found another way to post a picture of her tits, but tbf it is an accurate representation of her year as all she’s done is post half naked photos in her underwear for likes!

Here’s to a better 2021- let’s hope Sophie decides to take her naked photos to only fans instead of burdening us on Insta! 🤞🏻

New thread for our fake titty tangoed fave.

Congrats @KarenOG on the title 🥳 (had to tweak it slightly to fit!)

Anyone want to do the TLDR?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I will try the TLDR, I'm working with an ancient phone and, it's my first so feel free to correct or add to.

Our Sophie started the pandemic by rushing to the airport and taking a plane to hibernate with the oil and gas industry worker, Jimmmay - and his family. They were all apparently simply thrilled to see her, and she has mentioned (oddly gleefully) in a podcast that his best mate really doesnt like her due to her stealing Jimmay away. But she gives zero fucks because it's love and that's just what happens.

We also learn she doesn't allow herself to eat bread and Jimmay likes to eat a loaf if bread a day. Morr complaints that as a 5'3 30 (well 29) year old woman can't eat as much as a 26 year old 6'2 ish man.

Jimmy decided to return to work in Australia he drove a bawling Sophie to the airport to return to Blighty. She took on a motherly role and informed her uk viewers that the Australian system needed to be changed as jimmay didn't like his quarantine stint.
Que the deafening silence.
No one cared, thousands were dying but sophie knew best. She reminded us she has two degrees. Two! Neither in virology but...

Lockdown meant our girl had to bleach her own barnet, stick on her own nails, tape in her own extensions, dye / lamenate her own brows and most crutially of all learn to do her own lash extensions. Lots of tagging of lashify to try for freebies but no dice, so she had to buy them. Probably with a press discount.

Jimmy arrived for a few weeks as naturally now was a great time for taking unnecessary flights. They had a bbq and we learnt Jimmy didn't know the word for 'tongs' referring to them a bbq tweezers. Jimmy then left for mysterious oil and gas work.

Sophie started hunting for s designer puppy like her idol molly mae. Couldn't get a rescue dog - ewwww. Demands viewer stop asking her about rescuing a dog aa she wants a designer one, a cute one. You gotta pay for the best, like with everything in her life appearance is paramount.

Hendrix is collected following a day trip driving up north somewhere mysterious while she spread her viral load about. It transpires the new emotional crutch is a tiny designer pom. Of course!

Financially tightening her belt under the glare of the pandemic Sophie has bought 3 new beds recently. Flogging the monstrous pink number and a rather dirty beige creation on instagram to deluded viewers who don't seem to mind paying almost full retail price for a second hand bed, she bought with a press discount.

She has also treated herself too, sorry invested in, the following;
1. A fancy digital sage coffee maker despite regular starbucks visits and oh already having the a fully working sage coffee maker, that jimmay lugged over from his home. Just not fancy enough guys, but you can buy it if you want just DM her. It's fancy enough for her viewers just not good enough for her.
2. A new flatscreen Samsung with a painting screen saver, as turning the thing off is bad for saving the environment.
3. A new desk with pillars resembling those at the Coliseum.
A new tv unit (fret not the stained old one is being sold on instagram, she isn't going to clean it but after fiving her £100 you might be able to try getting the stains out yourself, but she's unsure)
4. New Chanel bags,
5. Chanel double C earrings
6. Chanel tights, both genuine and ewww, the ugly fakes that non serious fashion people buy.
7. Prada ugly trainers
8. A white mini
9. A designer pomeranian puppy, saddled with the name Hendrix.
10. New teeths
12. More facial fillers
11. A new iphone
12. New mac desktop
13. A new flat, she hasn't revealed if she is renting or buying, but the landlady has refused to let her out of contract (cackles) so sophie is trying to get someone to take over her lease by begging in instagram. I'm sensing a pattern here. Anyway, the important thing is she will now be able to take selfies in the lift.

Viewers apparently message her loads to ask how she affords all this. I work hard obviously she titters. Urmmm, junior doctors, teachers, delivery drivers work hard love. What people are clearly asking is how is her job so lucrative. She pretends to not to understand the premise of the question.

She took a flight to Greece with a mate, they spent most of the time lying at the pool or at the beach bar eating and drinking while posing up a storm. Honestly since it was a billion degrees in London this summer I'm not sure why she bothered. She didn't seem to leave the hotel. Puppy 'Henny' was dispatched to her parents, after many complaints of his crying through the night our girl needed that break. Needed!

Returned to London and alas it is too hot. Begged for free air bnb or hotels with air con where she could stay with Henny. Lucked out, got a freebie but didn't show it. The rest of London was left in a puddle of sweat.

Complained her friends weren't checking in on her enough. Check in on your single friends living alone she urged. Then reminded viewers she wasn't single, she has a boyfriend! But she is alone.

Reveals a love of reality tv (shocker) but reminds us again of how intelligent she is. Only took her 6 months to read Snowing
In Bali, well it is akin to War and Peace.

Lots of insta posts in her undercrackers. Designer mainly, and m still ugly af, but a few spon lounge posts thrown in. Viewers complain her grid isn't fashion anymore - but they are wrong! Our girl has TWO degrees, and she knows what she is talking about. It is perfectly acceptable, nay it is STYLISH to wear an oversized blazer and bra to go about your day.

Faberletics leggings posts were a go go! All she wears apparently as there is space for an iPhone in the pocket and when you're working out your phone can be gently radiating your thigh the entire time. Note that these leggings haven't been seen since.

A few insincere comments about boycotting topshop and reformation over their terrible stance over black lives matter. Links to where viewers can donate, while not donating herself. Topshop links are back within a month and the reformation clothes never left.
Despite living in London she failed to attend any of the BLM marches. She cares though, just not very much apparently.

Call out to her favourite delivery driver to return to work. The new one won't give her special treatment, she requires the old one back. Spread the word!

Her parents drove down when lockdown eased to help Sophie tidy before oil and gas man Jimmy arrives. Nothing like making your older parents drive for hours before putting them to work in the blistering heat. Seems like she was planning on moving flats back then so trying to deep clean the pit early.

Jimmy is delayed...uh oh. But last time he promised to move in and left his playstation as a sign of commitment. FRET NOT VIEWERS!

Jimmy arrives! He seems thrilled to be there, but he's there. Not sure if he plans on staying as he appears to only have packed shorts and boxers. Sophie gets him a superdry deal for Christmas while reminding us, and in fairness him, that he owes her a flight to somewhere hot asap. We learm Hendrix is apparently no longer welcome for free stays at Mama Milners.

Black Friday ads - lots of pll, misguided, nastygal and boohoo. We learn she us a size x s and can squeeze into a size 25 jean as long she doesn't try to sit down. She reminds us she is very tiny and wonders why more viewers dont comment on it. Shoutout to her favourite instagram second hand Chanel seller - probably in exchange for a hefty discount. A new Chanel beige bag appears. Then the tights Then the earrings.

All of this will be repeated for Christmas but none of it will be worn by her after the ads. But, we should buy it - using her links.

We learn she can't apply make up as she tries to flog her viewers Charlotte Tilbury sets. Apparently cruelty free make up (nude by nature) is so last year, and 2020 is the year to treat yourselves to lipstick sets and mascaras that has been smeared on a bunnys shaved skin and dropped in it's eyes while it sits in a cage to small to turn itself around - swipe up! Swipe up nowwwww.

We have been urged to drop £600 - 800 on one of her giant mirrors throughout the black Friday weekend. Look, here's the link, swipe up! It will be great in your shared house, might cost as much as your deposit did but sooo goood for selfies.

Christmas content! More complaints, good to know she is keeping her viewers spirits upin these uncertain times.
More cheap clothes to swipe up for and, we learn of her love of brussel sprouts.

Hendrix now pees and poos on the carpet, but she's moving out soon so duck it she doesnt care, oh but if you the viewer want to take over her lease send a DM asap so she doesnt have to carry on paying herself. Stained carpets included for free!

December has also seen 'joke' proposals of marriage from Sophie and jokey insta stories about maybe having a baby.
Uh oh.

Best blogger mate Gemma revealed the worst kept secret, sophie has breast implants! Hurrah!
(Thanks Gemma will keep watching your stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahahahaha @Swipeupyouguys that has made my year 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Good old Soph yesterday whinging about not wanting to see anyone’s 2020 highlights cause it’s depressing (despite the fact that she’s had a relatively decent year full of Chanel bags, a new puppy, a couple of holidays, a gas and oil worker boyfriend, didn’t catch covid, nobody died etc etc) then goes on to repost the naked bath pics cause eVeRyOnE eLsE iS dOiNg ItTtTt.

2021 resolution suggestion: try not to be a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just found her flat on spare room and am shocked by what she pays tbh. My flat only two mins down the road from her is nowhere near that tag and much nicer

Reactions: 4
She never mentioned her boob job before but after Jemma confirmed it this topic randomly started popping in every rant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found her flat on spare room and am shocked by what she pays tbh. My flat only two mins down the road from her is nowhere near that tag and much nicer
Just went and had a nosy - that is overpriced for the size and location, especially at the moment there’s loads of cheaper properties in the area.

Was hoping she’d use new pictures so I could have a proper nose 😂🙄

Reactions: 2
Could you give more details to us nosy ones who are not from the UK and have no idea how to find her ad? 😅

Does she not know how to hoover her carpets. I'm no Mrs Hinch but fuuuuuuuck me the always look so grotty, doesn't really fit the #parisianvibe babes

HOW has she become so deeply unlikeable? I genuinely used to like her and thought she was decent compared to other influencer plebs.

Reactions: 8

Too lazy to take new photos, so here have the original photos from three years ago before my dog pooed over all the carpets 😂

But seriously, that price tag! There are so many nicer places in Clapham for a significantly lower price, especially at the moment. Suggested rent share for two people £1,504 each? Imagine paying that for the tiny second bedroom! 😂

How on earth does she make enough money from instagram to pay for that plus all her other luxuries? I know someone with nearly as many followers as her and I’m pretty sure she makes nowhere near that much.

Reactions: 7

Too lazy to take new photos, so here have the original photos from three years ago before my dog pooed over all the carpets 😂

But seriously, that price tag! There are so many nicer places in Clapham for a significantly lower price, especially at the moment. Suggested rent share for two people £1,504 each? Imagine paying that for the tiny second bedroom! 😂

How on earth does she make enough money from instagram to pay for that plus all her other luxuries? I know someone with nearly as many followers as her and I’m pretty sure she makes nowhere near that much.
That rent is obscene. Do we think she’s trying to make a profit by subletting on SpareRoom? Or is she just trying to get someone to take over her contract?

My partner and I pay £1500 for a 2 bed in a fairly central bit of north London and split that evenly. Can’t imagine spending over £2k on my own. She must be raking it in!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That is bleeping mental. My best pal lives in a luxury apartment block in Canary Wharf for a little less than this, what an obscene amount of money.

HOW has she become so deeply unlikeable? I genuinely used to like her and thought she was decent compared to other influencer plebs.
Same I used to really like her, she’s definitely changed her whole persona in the last couple of years.

Also re the flat, £1054 to share a bathroom with someone else 😭😭 did she ever sort the mouse in the wall problem?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s giving it up because she’s realised she’s being seriously ripped off 😂

The flat looks better in the old photos!

I will try the TLDR, I'm working with an ancient phone and, it's my first so feel free to correct or add to.

Our Sophie started the pandemic by rushing to the airport and taking a plane to hibernate with the oil and gas industry worker, Jimmmay - and his family. They were all apparently simply thrilled to see her, and she has mentioned (oddly gleefully) in a podcast that his best mate really doesnt like her due to her stealing Jimmay away. But she gives zero fucks because it's love and that's just what happens.

We also learn she doesn't allow herself to eat bread and Jimmay likes to eat a loaf if bread a day. Morr complaints that as a 5'3 30 (well 29) year old woman can't eat as much as a 26 year old 6'2 ish man.

Jimmy decided to return to work in Australia he drove a bawling Sophie to the airport to return to Blighty. She took on a motherly role and informed her uk viewers that the Australian system needed to be changed as jimmay didn't like his quarantine stint.
Que the deafening silence.
No one cared, thousands were dying but sophie knew best. She reminded us she has two degrees. Two! Neither in virology but...

Lockdown meant our girl had to bleach her own barnet, stick on her own nails, tape in her own extensions, dye / lamenate her own brows and most crutially of all learn to do her own lash extensions. Lots of tagging of lashify to try for freebies but no dice, so she had to buy them. Probably with a press discount.

Jimmy arrived for a few weeks as naturally now was a great time for taking unnecessary flights. They had a bbq and we learnt Jimmy didn't know the word for 'tongs' referring to them a bbq tweezers. Jimmy then left for mysterious oil and gas work.

Sophie started hunting for s designer puppy like her idol molly mae. Couldn't get a rescue dog - ewwww. Demands viewer stop asking her about rescuing a dog aa she wants a designer one, a cute one. You gotta pay for the best, like with everything in her life appearance is paramount.

Hendrix is collected following a day trip driving up north somewhere mysterious while she spread her viral load about. It transpires the new emotional crutch is a tiny designer pom. Of course!

Financially tightening her belt under the glare of the pandemic Sophie has bought 3 new beds recently. Flogging the monstrous pink number and a rather dirty beige creation on instagram to deluded viewers who don't seem to mind paying almost full retail price for a second hand bed, she bought with a press discount.

She has also treated herself too, sorry invested in, the following;
1. A fancy digital sage coffee maker despite regular starbucks visits and oh already having the a fully working sage coffee maker, that jimmay lugged over from his home. Just not fancy enough guys, but you can buy it if you want just DM her. It's fancy enough for her viewers just not good enough for her.
2. A new flatscreen Samsung with a painting screen saver, as turning the thing off is bad for saving the environment.
3. A new desk with pillars resembling those at the Coliseum.
A new tv unit (fret not the stained old one is being sold on instagram, she isn't going to clean it but after fiving her £100 you might be able to try getting the stains out yourself, but she's unsure)
4. New Chanel bags,
5. Chanel double C earrings
6. Chanel tights, both genuine and ewww, the ugly fakes that non serious fashion people buy.
7. Prada ugly trainers
8. A white mini
9. A designer pomeranian puppy, saddled with the name Hendrix.
10. New teeths
12. More facial fillers
11. A new iphone
12. New mac desktop
13. A new flat, she hasn't revealed if she is renting or buying, but the landlady has refused to let her out of contract (cackles) so sophie is trying to get someone to take over her lease by begging in instagram. I'm sensing a pattern here. Anyway, the important thing is she will now be able to take selfies in the lift.

Viewers apparently message her loads to ask how she affords all this. I work hard obviously she titters. Urmmm, junior doctors, teachers, delivery drivers work hard love. What people are clearly asking is how is her job so lucrative. She pretends to not to understand the premise of the question.

She took a flight to Greece with a mate, they spent most of the time lying at the pool or at the beach bar eating and drinking while posing up a storm. Honestly since it was a billion degrees in London this summer I'm not sure why she bothered. She didn't seem to leave the hotel. Puppy 'Henny' was dispatched to her parents, after many complaints of his crying through the night our girl needed that break. Needed!

Returned to London and alas it is too hot. Begged for free air bnb or hotels with air con where she could stay with Henny. Lucked out, got a freebie but didn't show it. The rest of London was left in a puddle of sweat.

Complained her friends weren't checking in on her enough. Check in on your single friends living alone she urged. Then reminded viewers she wasn't single, she has a boyfriend! But she is alone.

Reveals a love of reality tv (shocker) but reminds us again of how intelligent she is. Only took her 6 months to read Snowing
In Bali, well it is akin to War and Peace.

Lots of insta posts in her undercrackers. Designer mainly, and m still ugly af, but a few spon lounge posts thrown in. Viewers complain her grid isn't fashion anymore - but they are wrong! Our girl has TWO degrees, and she knows what she is talking about. It is perfectly acceptable, nay it is STYLISH to wear an oversized blazer and bra to go about your day.

Faberletics leggings posts were a go go! All she wears apparently as there is space for an iPhone in the pocket and when you're working out your phone can be gently radiating your thigh the entire time. Note that these leggings haven't been seen since.

A few insincere comments about boycotting topshop and reformation over their terrible stance over black lives matter. Links to where viewers can donate, while not donating herself. Topshop links are back within a month and the reformation clothes never left.
Despite living in London she failed to attend any of the BLM marches. She cares though, just not very much apparently.

Call out to her favourite delivery driver to return to work. The new one won't give her special treatment, she requires the old one back. Spread the word!

Her parents drove down when lockdown eased to help Sophie tidy before oil and gas man Jimmy arrives. Nothing like making your older parents drive for hours before putting them to work in the blistering heat. Seems like she was planning on moving flats back then so trying to deep clean the pit early.

Jimmy is delayed...uh oh. But last time he promised to move in and left his playstation as a sign of commitment. FRET NOT VIEWERS!

Jimmy arrives! He seems thrilled to be there, but he's there. Not sure if he plans on staying as he appears to only have packed shorts and boxers. Sophie gets him a superdry deal for Christmas while reminding us, and in fairness him, that he owes her a flight to somewhere hot asap. We learm Hendrix is apparently no longer welcome for free stays at Mama Milners.

Black Friday ads - lots of pll, misguided, nastygal and boohoo. We learn she us a size x s and can squeeze into a size 25 jean as long she doesn't try to sit down. She reminds us she is very tiny and wonders why more viewers dont comment on it. Shoutout to her favourite instagram second hand Chanel seller - probably in exchange for a hefty discount. A new Chanel beige bag appears. Then the tights Then the earrings.

All of this will be repeated for Christmas but none of it will be worn by her after the ads. But, we should buy it - using her links.

We learn she can't apply make up as she tries to flog her viewers Charlotte Tilbury sets. Apparently cruelty free make up (nude by nature) is so last year, and 2020 is the year to treat yourselves to lipstick sets and mascaras that has been smeared on a bunnys shaved skin and dropped in it's eyes while it sits in a cage to small to turn itself around - swipe up! Swipe up nowwwww.

We have been urged to drop £600 - 800 on one of her giant mirrors throughout the black Friday weekend. Look, here's the link, swipe up! It will be great in your shared house, might cost as much as your deposit did but sooo goood for selfies.

Christmas content! More complaints, good to know she is keeping her viewers spirits upin these uncertain times.
More cheap clothes to swipe up for and, we learn of her love of brussel sprouts.

Hendrix now pees and poos on the carpet, but she's moving out soon so duck it she doesnt care, oh but if you the viewer want to take over her lease send a DM asap so she doesnt have to carry on paying herself. Stained carpets included for free!

December has also seen 'joke' proposals of marriage from Sophie and jokey insta stories about maybe having a baby.
Uh oh.

Best blogger mate Gemma revealed the worst kept secret, sophie has breast implants! Hurrah!
(Thanks Gemma will keep watching your stories)
How did you manage to remember all that!! 😆

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see she’s selling 9 designer bags soon?? 9 and some of them barely worn. How does she have so many to sell! Do you think she was gifted them or bought?

Tbf she has always said she buys designer as it has resale value so she’s just proving her own point....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.