Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hamburglar

I was thinking yesterday that they come across more like sister and younger brother who’s come to stay. Obviously we only see a snippet into people’s lives but we see a LOT of snippets 😂

They don’t seem to have much purpose at the minute now they’re not allowed to be the travel blogger dream team she aspires to be.

powerpuffgirl

Just outed herself as someone who would only buy to let!
“Eat the rich!”, woke Sophie has confirmed that she strives to be just as entitled as she has been and continue not to give a fuck about anybody else. The only issue she has an interest in is women’s rights and even then she can’t care that much if she mourns the decease of Topshop, the work of someone with multiple sexual assault charges. As always, her interests and discussions are so painfully shallow- who is she fooling with her half arsed effort to appear intelligent by occasionally reposting pretty pictures about political issues? If all else fails, she can always talk about having no obligation to discuss current events and divert the subject to her deteriorating MH, whilst lashing out at her followers and calling them cunts.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
“Eat the rich!”, woke Sophie has confirmed that she strives to be just as entitled as she has been and continue not to give a fuck about anybody else. The only issue she has an interest in is women’s rights and even then she can’t care that much if she mourns the decease of Topshop, the work of someone with multiple sexual assault charges. As always, her interests and discussions are so painfully shallow- who is she fooling with her half arsed effort to appear intelligent by occasionally reposting pretty pictures about political issues? If all else fails, she can always talk about having no obligation to discuss current events and divert the subject to her deteriorating MH, whilst lashing out at her followers and calling them cunts.
Yes she is a conservative. Will claim not to be, but is after any scheme that will make her money and prevent her having to pay taxes. They are all the same!

Even when travel becomes 'normal' again, how many travel floggers do we need. Aren't they travel journalists for that?! Her degree was in fashion journalism. But she like the others are just fashion sales assistants pushing us to swipe up / click the link or buy directly from her rejects pile atm.

urafxckindck

Still bitter than she didn’t get birthday or Xmas presents off Jimmy 🙄🙄
This ground my gears! Fucking read the room and note that not everyone is fortunate to be able to spend lockdown with their partners!

I will admit that Sophie used to be one of my favourite instagrammers, but since the start of the pandemic she has been UNBEARABLE.

KarenOG

I’m sorry but how hard is it to just ignore these messages. She is such a dicckkkkk.

Also, the way she tries to justify her rude behaviour as being a woman putting her foot down because society makes women feel that they have to be polite and agreeable. This doesn’t work in this context at all, because 1. it’s not men messaging her suggestions, therefore there is no sexist expectations of the way she behaves (not saying men are sexist but in line with her theory). 2. Rudeness has no gender hun and you my dear are plain and simply rude.

I hope everyone who messaged her suggestions now unfollows.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks