Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their dogs behaviour is 100% a product of how they treat it. Dogs need discipline when they’re a puppy so they can learn what is allowed and what isn’t. Once boundaries are established then they can be a bit more relaxed with the dog. Letting him sleep in their bed then wondering why he’s tit on their rug? Hun he doesn’t know the difference on where he can poo, as far as the dog is concerned it’s all his area.
Barking at anything and everything, that’s an anxious dog who doesn’t know what is right or wrong. Giving him some clear commands and structure is what he needs, dogs should look to their owners as the leader.

I know I’ve gone all Cesar Milan here but it’s so frustrating to watch, the poor dog isn’t a bad dog he’s just untrained and confused! Hopefully she can get hashtag sponsored by a dog trainer, for the sake of her new neighbours!
You raise some good points. My friend raised a puppy over the past year and did so much crate training it seemed like an absolute nightmare. Really hard work. Not something for the lazy or work shy. She hasn't done an ounce of that from what I've seen.

Reactions: 3
You raise some good points. My friend raised a puppy over the past year and did so much crate training it seemed like an absolute nightmare. Really hard work. Not something for the lazy or work shy. She hasn't done an ounce of that from what I've seen.
I feel like people really underestimate the amount of training and dedication is takes to raise a dog. I do training with my dog every day but it's 100% worth it when people comment how jealous they are whilst theirs is yapping and pulling on their leads like Hendrix. I've never heard her mention about pupping training Hendrix at all? Has he ever been to a class?

Reactions: 3
I feel like people really underestimate the amount of training and dedication is takes to raise a dog. I do training with my dog every day but it's 100% worth it when people comment how jealous they are whilst theirs is yapping and pulling on their leads like Hendrix. I've never heard her mention about pupping training Hendrix at all? Has he ever been to a class?
No, she doesn't need to, she's going by her instincts. Everybody needs to stop giving advice! (Instagram stories rant)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, she doesn't need to, she's going by her instincts. Everybody needs to stop giving advice! (Instagram stories rant)
I just saw that... is she bleeping stupid? She asked her followers and then ran to the vet 2 days later. It’s not like she waited a month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Asks followers for advice THEN witches about it when it’s not accurate.

Internet basics 101: DONT TRUST STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carl’s new girlfriend is the spitting image of Sophie with just a bit less surgery. Clearly guy has a type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asks followers for advice THEN witches about it when it’s not accurate.

Internet basics 101: DONT TRUST STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.
Also stop asking for advice? She endlessly polls and asks questions about every single decision she makes in her life and then uses it as a way to blame to her followers when she’s made the wrong decision?! I might have to unfollow her again as she’s been so irritating as of late and find her increasingly rude and she’s often either argumentative or patronising to her followers on her stories these days...

Reactions: 2
Carl’s new girlfriend is the spitting image of Sophie with just a bit less surgery. Clearly guy has a type 😂
They seem such lovely people. Much more natural and nice than Sophie and Jimmy

Reactions: 5
Also stop asking for advice? She endlessly polls and asks questions about every single decision she makes in her life and then uses it as a way to blame to her followers when she’s made the wrong decision?! I might have to unfollow her again as she’s been so irritating as of late and find her increasingly rude and she’s often either argumentative or patronising to her followers on her stories these days...
Drives me insaaaaane. I had to unfollow when she did unpopular opinion and then bitched about all the unpopular opinions that she didn’t like 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 4
Her dog is unbearable. Sophie finds it funny that he hates hats. I would call the police if my neighbors’ dog was barking so often

Reactions: 1
She must be really hard up if she’s selling IKEA wardrobes as well as the NINE designer bags! 😂
I paid like £650 - 750 for these sooo...

So was it 650 or 750? And what? Say how much you would like or just give them away. Don't fish for naive viewers to offer you more than they fewl comfortable with because you're an influencerrr.

Also more.moaning about hendrix getting jealous of her and jimmy trying to hump. Maybe pay him some attention?! Also her and jimmy seem to have zero chemistry from any of the clips she has shown? Maybe he's just shy but he seems cold and moody like he'd rather be anywhere else.

Reactions: 7
Getting that fully assembled huge flatpack furniture transported out of that flat and into the new home would be a complete nightmare. Unless someone
really wanted them I'd end up asking the landlord if they wanted to keep them. But noooo let's see if I can get £750 for them. The delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long term lurker here 👀

Tuula Rose - I think she’s so naturally pretty and her content has been on point recently so no comparison to Sophie 😂

Poor Sophie, that ‘spot’ on her cheek must still be playing her up.....
She's starting to look like Maleficent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol please tell me for what ‘business’ reasons she’d be in Bali.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.