Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great way to start the year with a rant on how smelly UK charity shops are, and not as glam and fab as LA "thrift stores. Oh I just CAN'T go into a UK second hand shop, did they not filter the items so that only the designer bags were put on sale? Nevermind the families that actually rely 100% on charity shops for cheap clothing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Shocked at the amount of rent. I live five minutes away and I would never pay that for something with no outside space. Madness. Also she’s said she’s renting again so why did she start looking for a new place this far away from the end of contract? It doesn’t add up. If I was locked into a contract until August I wouldn’t have found a new place in December.

Definitely think there’s more to what she says about the neighbours. Hate how she says there’s nothing she can do about the dog, that may be the case but surely she can see how annoying that would be for the neighbours? And if she has a communal garden why can she do the HIIT there? It might only be for 20 mins but I’d never subject my downstairs neighbours to that.

Reactions: 5
For that price you'd expect a newly fitted kitchen OR a garden. Normal people don't pay just for living rooms with good lighting. She's deluded.

The price includes hire of a rug doctor machine for those carpets I hope.
How much is she paying ?

What a great way to start the year with a rant on how smelly UK charity shops are, and not as glam and fab as LA "thrift stores. Oh I just CAN'T go into a UK second hand shop, did they not filter the items so that only the designer bags were put on sale? Nevermind the families that actually rely 100% on charity shops for cheap clothing.
She is looking maybe to aff link them somehow?

Hendrix is cute to look at but comes across a right little tit which she just assumes is funny. Don’t know if it’s bad training or if he just needs his balls chopped off
Poor dog is probably bored. Not walked enough etc.
Plus he has too many teeth due to inbreeding and is probably in pain.

It just shows how much “stuff” Sophie has had done if she won’t show us old fbook photos/accept Jimmy on there. We all know she’s had procedures done, so why is she so bothered 🙄

Reactions: 2
It just shows how much “stuff” Sophie has had done if she won’t show us old fbook photos/accept Jimmy on there. We all know she’s had procedures done, so why is she so bothered 🙄
I looked up old photos and she has changed a lot. Although still recognisable!

Poor dog is probably bored. Not walked enough etc.
Plus he has too many teeth due to inbreeding and is probably in pain.
Yup, doesn’t look like he’s walked enough... Can’t believe he’s shat on the carpet twice in the last few weeks. Clearly shows that he doesn’t have much of a routine !
I can understand neighbours complaining about small noise disturbance frustrating. But a dog barking is something else! She needs to disicipline Hendrix ! I can’t believe that she lets him get away so much bad behaviour.
So many owners that have small dogs just think it’s funny and get away with having badly trained dogs but imagine if he was a large breed.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I am in agreement with Sophie re:the workouts, unless you are doing them at like 2pm prime work time then I don’t think a 7/8am session and or an evening is that bad? We’re in lockdown and everything is shut, tbh she should just agree a time with her neighbours and use that....

the dog though that is just pure laziness and not training,I have dogs in my flat block and I never hear them, Pomeranians are naturally quite happy so you need to make an effort to learn to calm them :/

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the account to see when her bags sell amd how much for. Wonder if they gave her a flat out payment or if she takes a percentage of the final sale. Must be a good deal for her or she would be selling them herself in instagram like she did the coffee machine and her beds.

Tbh I am in agreement with Sophie re:the workouts, unless you are doing them at like 2pm prime work time then I don’t think a 7/8am session and or an evening is that bad? We’re in lockdown and everything is shut, tbh she should just agree a time with her neighbours and use that....

the dog though that is just pure laziness and not training,I have dogs in my flat block and I never hear them, Pomeranians are naturally quite happy so you need to make an effort to learn to calm them :/
Yeah depends on how often she worked out though. Twice or three times a day? I think they just don't like her as she is always getting deliveries and food orders in multiple times a day. Every 20 mins buzzzzzzz, can you sign for.... no. No noooooo.

Reactions: 1
Yeah depends on how often she worked out though. Twice or three times a day? I think they just don't like her as she is always getting deliveries and food orders in multiple times a day. Every 20 mins buzzzzzzz, can you sign for.... no. No noooooo.
Especially pre-pandemic / end of last year when she was here there and everywhere “shooting” and kobox and beauty treatments aka never in herself.

Just seen she’s bragging about the kitchen storage in her new place vs the old place. Way to find to someone to take over that lease hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Especially pre-pandemic / end of last year when she was here there and everywhere “shooting” and kobox and beauty treatments aka never in herself.

Just seen she’s bragging about the kitchen storage in her new place vs the old place. Way to find to someone to take over that lease hun.
Tiny kitchen and aggressive neighbours, all yours for £2100 pcm!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if that’s why the dog is badly behaved... because he was in discomfort? I hope not 😨
Couldn't have helped. Regular looong walks, playing with him, regular mealtimes / bedtimes and not taunting him would all help. Almost like looking after a baby dog is time consuming and at times boring so princess tangotits won't do it. Welcome aboard jimmy the dogs your responsibility now. But if you dump her she'll be keeping him, the shared imac and your coffee machine.

Reactions: 2
Their dogs behaviour is 100% a product of how they treat it. Dogs need discipline when they’re a puppy so they can learn what is allowed and what isn’t. Once boundaries are established then they can be a bit more relaxed with the dog. Letting him sleep in their bed then wondering why he’s tit on their rug? Hun he doesn’t know the difference on where he can poo, as far as the dog is concerned it’s all his area.
Barking at anything and everything, that’s an anxious dog who doesn’t know what is right or wrong. Giving him some clear commands and structure is what he needs, dogs should look to their owners as the leader.

I know I’ve gone all Cesar Milan here but it’s so frustrating to watch, the poor dog isn’t a bad dog he’s just untrained and confused! Hopefully she can get hashtag sponsored by a dog trainer, for the sake of her new neighbours!

Couldn't have helped. Regular looong walks, playing with him, regular mealtimes / bedtimes and not taunting him would all help. Almost like looking after a baby dog is time consuming and at times boring so princess tangotits won't do it. Welcome aboard jimmy the dogs your responsibility now. But if you dump her she'll be keeping him, the shared imac and your coffee machine.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.