Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying to make profit on it. I doubt that she pays so much
I think she's really going to struggle to sublet it. So many people are leaving London ATM, and with a lot of jobs being WFH there's no need to be so central, and paying so much. Landlords have had to reduce their rent rates because of the market, but this price will be from her contract 1-2years ago and is well over the odds now. It very much sounds overpriced to begin with. Clapham is a nice area but her kitchen is tiny and tit and there's no garden. There's nothing special about the rest of the flat either. I'm guessing it's super close to the tube line and that's literally where the price comes from.

(For context I lived in a 2-bed in a similar area, roughly the same size, but with two bathrooms, balcony and centred in the middle of a park with a concierge. 10min walk from the tube. This was 1900pm which as we also found out was about £200 over the majority of the building 😭😬)

Reactions: 2
It’s close to the tube but that station is an absolute nightmare at rush hour in normal times so you’d have to walk on to the next one. Obviously not so applicable now but then as you say @littlenoodle people don’t NEED to be so close to the tube if they’re WFH anyway.

I agree she’ll struggle to shift this at the moment for that price. Much nicer places available for less money.

It’s close to the tube but that station is an absolute nightmare at rush hour in normal times so you’d have to walk on to the next one. Obviously not so applicable now but then as you say @littlenoodle people don’t NEED to be so close to the tube if they’re WFH anyway.

I agree she’ll struggle to shift this at the moment for that price. Much nicer places available for less money.
much nicer smelling places too!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In her latest story it looks like her fillers are moving into her chin/above lips

Reactions: 4
Lol at Sophie saying she doesn’t want any part of lifting anything heavy as part of her move on her story. My guess is that she is moving somewhere to either work with a company in a free rental development (kind of like Jess Hamilton who is an influencer who gets heavily discounted rent as a result of her advertising the rental company) OR she is moving somewhere that is owned by someone she knows so isn’t costing as much as I don’t see how she could afford to pay rent on 2 places especially if her Clapham rent is £2k?

Reactions: 3
Yeah I wondered how she could afford to pay 2 sets of rent and I can’t imagine the other landlord keeping the place on hold for her unpaid while she sorts out this current lease.

Thats seriously infuriating if that is the case. As if she needs free / discounted rent when she’s been able to afford that place on her own for years.

Reactions: 1
You forget that now Jimmy is here and he probably pays part of the (2) rent(s) as well

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see she’s selling 9 designer bags soon?? 9 and some of them barely worn. How does she have so many to sell! Do you think she was gifted them or bought?

Tbf she has always said she buys designer as it has resale value so she’s just proving her own point....
Many probably bought with press discounts and / or with gifted vouchers. Only certain bags from certain labels have decent resale value and i imagine she is holding onto those. Still bound to make a profit it they were bought discounted! We'll see i guess!

Maybe she needs the money to buy Jimmy some long trousers and a winter coat?

I think she might have bought her new flat, she was taking Jimmy round b&q in her stories and you can't really do much diy to a rental (or can you?)
Yeah I wondered how she could afford to pay 2 sets of rent and I can’t imagine the other landlord keeping the place on hold for her unpaid while she sorts out this current lease.

Thats seriously infuriating if that is the case. As if she needs free / discounted rent when she’s been able to afford that place on her own for years.
What kind if landlord would agree to pause the rent?? She signed a contract, she pays the amount pcm, otherwise the landlord looses their ability to cover their mortgage repayments. Landlords tend to be keen on tenants paying in full every month in my experience anyway...

If she won't lift anything heavy are those big mirrors staying put?? is she such a petite little pixie now jimmays here to take on the manly role, or will her implants not allow her to lift heavy things?

For that price you'd expect a newly fitted kitchen OR a garden. Normal people don't pay just for living rooms with good lighting. She's deluded.

The price includes hire of a rug doctor machine for those carpets I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind if landlord would agree to pause the rent?? She signed a contract, she pays the amount pcm, otherwise the landlord looses their ability to cover their mortgage repayments. Landlords tend to be keen on tenants paying in full every month in my experience anyway...
That’s exactly what I meant - nobody in their right mind is gonna have the new place sat empty & unpaid waiting for her to sort her old lease out so she must be paying 2 sets of rent (unless the new place is a heavily discounted / freebie as someone else suggested) or 1 rent and 1 mortgage if she’s bought but I’m pretty sure she said the new place was rented too.

Just blows my mind how she affords it all 🤯

She’s gunna pull out the mental health card to get out her lease now 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bitching about the neighbours on her story when anyone could be watching them, not cool. If she felt that bad, she wouldn’t be posting about it on a public platform. Why you would get such a yappy breed of dog as a puppy in a shared apartment block is beyond me!

Reactions: 10
I feel like there must be more to it that she’s not letting on!? Like she must have annoyed her neighbours for other things - loud music maybe or the cardboard boxes from constant deliveries not being binned/recycled properly maybe.

Also at what time of the day is she doing her workouts? If someone was doing a noisy HIIT workout when I was trying to WFH I’d be annoyed! Can’t stand dogs yapping either.

Reactions: 9
I did wonder if all the yapping was frustrating the neighbours! Often she’d encourage hendrix by laughing or talking in a baby voice when he was yapping away late at night and even lingering and filming him whinging in his crate when she was leaving the flat. I don’t know much about dogs, but have heard from friends who have grown up with dogs that you definitely should discourage dogs from barking frequently...? Also think that hiit workouts are absolutely out of the question in flats, I wouldn’t dare do squat jumps in my flat in fear of disturbing my neighbours! I know gyms are closed and there’s little choice when the weather’s bad, but less intrusive home workouts do exist and her behaviour is so entitled, it’s painful

Reactions: 12
Well after her instastories update on the flat situation i can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to move in! Aggressive neighbours always complaining about her delicately walking barefoot around the flat - and she is quick to remimd her viewers she is veryyyy lightfooted (ofc she is, the delicate little fairy that she is.)

They blow at that dog and emcorage the yapping. They were even trying to make him howl in one story. If course your neighbours hate that.

Listening to them having sex, yeah i dunno why they don't like you babe.

So she is trying to get the landlord to release her lease early by being a nightmare tenant? Well if you're moving out anyway wtf would the landlord do that it would be great to have rent being paid on an empty flat! I hope she has to pay rent on both - would serve her entitled ass right. Maybe she'd just use it as a venue for her hitt workouts.

I guess always having to buzz in deliveroo and couriers in or being made to sign for her parcels is annoying for them.

Plus the 'o's have returned with avengeance. Sansios, broco, rentos, renvos, boobo etc.

New nose in the works?

Hendrix needs expensive dental work and the vet was pleased she brought him in to have the expensive dental work at that practise. Well, who'd have thunk it? Also as a designer dog he has a lot of inbreeding problems already. Poor thing.

Reactions: 8
Hendrix is cute to look at but comes across a right little tit which she just assumes is funny. Don’t know if it’s bad training or if he just needs his balls chopped off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.