Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the carpets in one of her stories featuring Hendrix yesterday - back to being gross. I can’t understand how they get like that if she has a cleaner!

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread name!! I'm not a native speaker, can someone else think of a nice rime for the title ☺ Something to include the ugly carpets, all the moaning, maybe her many new procedures? Thanks a lot 🤗

Reactions: 1
Also since she's stopped being paid by them there is no more mention of her amazing lelo toys, fabreeze or vanish products :rolleyes: she only had to mention that picture screensaver telly once or twice too.

Buying a carpet cleaner might be a good investment for her next. 🤔

Small mercies she isn't trying to sell her viewers those slendertone butt / leg / belly toning electrical pulsating devices.

Thread title suggestions...New teeth, forehead, nose, hair extensions, bald dog and a flat. Same old fake tan stained sheets and carpets as she completes yet another mega shred living off vegetables just to avoid have to buy *gasp* size 12 jeans.

I need to make it rhyme though, and possibly shoehorn in I have TWO degrees and a strong interest in reality TV, books about brides of 1 s 1 s and drug smugglers in Bali.

I'm so random.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.