Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of children are just naturally thin but in my eyes the girls are too thin for their frames especially Precious. And you can tell by their eyes, the sullen dark circles that they are nutrient deficient.
To be fair Sophie as a child had very apparent sunken back eyes I think it’s a heradatority thing
Sophie has had tear trough so you can’t tell now but photos in the early days it’s very apparent

Reactions: 7
What a classy establishmsnt she is whoring in, taking her daughter's along to observe the cheap slutty
photos being taken, parading like this!!!!

WHY IS THIS EVEN ABLE TO HAPPEN?

What at absolute state she is now.
Is this what men look for these days.....????

What at absolute state she is now.
Is this what men look for these days.....????

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her cheeks look worse without filters…. Golfball cheeks!

Reactions: 1
Whats the cheeks about? Has she had something done to make them look like that? Why would you even pay to look like that, I really don't understand it.

Reactions: 1
Where does this face shape come from other than an alien…. Supermodels do not look like this so who are they trying to emulate?!?!?
2CA4C2F8-3E3B-4B35-BE4C-17AF46A05FBA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks like a space raider crisp now. Gone are the days of Lord farquad. Hello ET.
THE VAIN, SELF ABSORBED, SELFISH SHALLOW SLUT...

Following on from the caption saying how she has no need to use a filter on herself anymore, follows stories with her kids, WITH A FILTER!!!!

How does she warrant the title of MUM....??? BOILS MY PISS, DISGRACE OF A WOMAN!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Came here late to the party to post the above pic how bleeping bad is her face how does she or anyone think that’s nice !! Whyyyyyyy

Reactions: 4
Just been looking through some of her pics and noticed that the day she was the ring girl for that boxing fight, the page didn’t post any pictures with her in them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.