Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Preshie Has her nails done but drinks out of a baby
Bottle and has a dummy😌🥲😩🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
View attachment 884358

I think a girl with 9/10 years shouldn't be wearing fake nails/ press ons ..
Anyone hear her barking on about o you wanted wraps and tacos you got both ? I think she's obviously seen here as someone previously said she feeds her kids like they're dieting an it's true. Few stodgy carbs and some "QUACKUMOLE" on the side?? From what I've seen the kids only get a half decent meal when they're out, and even then it's all clearly for sophie/Instagram. Other than that all I see her make them is soup an stuff with barely any calories. There are 5 food groups Sophie and your children need at least 4 of them with most meals! If you're going to dress them like prostitutes as well with zero clothes in the winter at least put some meat on their poor bones☹

All she cares about is injecting her face.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone hear her barking on about o you wanted wraps and tacos you got both ? I think she's obviously seen here as someone previously said she feeds her kids like they're dieting an it's true. Few stodgy carbs and some "QUACKUMOLE" on the side?? From what I've seen the kids only get a half decent meal when they're out, and even then it's all clearly for sophie/Instagram. Other than that all I see her make them is soup an stuff with barely any calories. There are 5 food groups Sophie and your children need at least 4 of them with most meals! If you're going to dress them like prostitutes as well with zero clothes in the winter at least put some meat on their poor bones☹

All she cares about is injecting her face.
I've always said those kids look malnourished

Reactions: 7
Grown a few inches taller? Wtf is she on about?? So now she clearly takes drugs in day also to be coming out with comments like that 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
I've always said those kids look malnourished
They really do and since it being brought up i noticed more when they're at home they rarely have a proper dinner. I remember she would make a song and dance about once every few months when she would cook her own roast instead of going out for 1 but has anyone seen her really cook anything except a roast soup an a salad? I dunno the size of them kids is worrying. If I remember rightly she bangs on about how good her kids are having tomatoes and cucumber an grapes as a snack and eating them all probably because they're starving. Don't get me wrong it's good eating fruit and veg but not JUST fruit and veg. She legit feeds them as if they're Kate moss. Wouldn't be surprised if she gave me a line for their 16th birthday so she needent bother with the fruit.

• Wow
Wtf is she doing to her face now 😫🤪
It’s already a mess ! Leave your face alone ffs

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a 2 bed as the girls share a room they’re in bunk beds as she’s shown before
Yes they have princes bunk
Bed
They always shared previously was in a one bed flat so she put them in together an the other room
Is a play / store
Two doubles an a box
It’s 💯 a 3 bed x

Reactions: 4
It sounds really harsh, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t over feed them to keep them skinny and get them into the modelling world

Im
Sick of seeing that fake ass already 🤣 even having a massage she’s sticking it out .

Reactions: 2
Lots of children are just naturally thin but in my eyes the girls are too thin for their frames especially Precious. And you can tell by their eyes, the sullen dark circles that they are nutrient deficient.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.