Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s minging now though after what she has had done ! All that pain and surgery just to go and flash your tits and arse in some club for cash. And to top it all she took her kids to the photo shoot !!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s minging now though after what she has had done ! All that pain and surgery just to go and flash your tits and arse in some club for cash. And to top it all she took her kids to the photo shoot !!
Clearly her Dubai clients want nothing to do with her now she's mutilated her body beyond human. She's obviously getting desperate for money, seeing as she's picking up every oddjob she can find - a huge change from what she used to do! How about be a good mother and just get a healthy job which doesn't involve taking your CHILDREN to clubs every other day? Maybe, I don't know, put them in school? Those poor girls think this is normal, they've been exposed to it for so long. No doubt Sophie will be getting them to do the same thing once they reach adulthood.

In her recent story I thought the girls were in school uniform from the red cardigan, until I saw it's just another matchy-matchy outfit. I wonder if the girls ever get to pick what they wear?

Reactions: 12
Why drive 4/5hrs to Liverpool for a shift in a ā€œgentlemanā€™s clubā€ surly she can do this nearer to home? Who is watching the girls when she is out selling her ass? Where the hell do they go? Upstairs in a back room with an iPad for entertainment in a club full of seedy punters with loads of drugsā€¦.honestly it blows my mind how she gets away with it all.

Reactions: 12
Quite the come down from being chauffeured around in a Bentley, shopping in harrords and taken on luxurious holidays isn't it... even if it was with grandad jack!

Reactions: 19
Why drive 4/5hrs to Liverpool for a shift in a ā€œgentlemanā€™s clubā€ surly she can do this nearer to home? Who is watching the girls when she is out selling her ass? Where the hell do they go? Upstairs in a back room with an iPad for entertainment in a club full of seedy punters with loads of drugsā€¦.honestly it blows my mind how she gets away with it all.
Think sheā€™s so desperate now for cash šŸ’°

Also she is knocking on a bit now for that kind of stuff when there are young naturally attractive woman out there .

Reactions: 7
Think sheā€™s so desperate now for cash šŸ’°

Also she is knocking on a bit now for that kind of stuff when there are young naturally attractive woman out there .
Another "photo shoot" tomorrow an gone from begging for a chanel tennis racket to bottom to any plain old one! poor kids as well all the way in Liverpool with a bunch of strippers it's devastating

Another "photo shoot" tomorrow an gone from begging for a chanel tennis racket to bottom to any plain old one! poor kids as well all the way in Liverpool with a bunch of strippers it's devastating
The girls are at home in Canvey at the moment, not sure about Sophie though

I got the impression from the pictures that sheā€™s just sort of the ā€œposter girlā€ for the strip club.. not that sheā€™s actually working there. Most nightclub promo images donā€™t include girls that actually work there..

I got the impression from the pictures that sheā€™s just sort of the ā€œposter girlā€ for the strip club.. not that sheā€™s actually working there. Most nightclub promo images donā€™t include girls that actually work there..
That be enough to put anyone off her as a poster girl lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.