Sophie May Dickson #6 Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where the girls are? She didn’t even post that she was with them yesterday for Mother’s Day

Reactions: 8
I wonder where the girls are? She didn’t even post that she was with them yesterday for Mother’s Day
Let’s hope they have been taken off her and they are living the life of actual kids. Where they get sent to school and are loved and fed properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sadly they're at Heathrow too.

I remember Sophie mentioned something about going back to Dubai in April/end of April, so possibly going there...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do you think Sophie keeps them away from school as she's scared they might tell friends and teachers exactly what is going on?
I think she keeps them out of school because she wants to keep them as illiterate and poorly educated as her so they don't start questioning her lifestyle. Dumb them down so that they have no option but to sell themselves too.

Imagine if they actually were at school, learning and passing exams, having their horizons broadened beyond tiktok, tacky outfits, old men, and plastic surgery, and being exposed to far more functional families via their friends? Better to keep them isolated. She is so low, I can't understand why she would want that future for her children, she is totally unfit to be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread ………… Sophie May is off to Dubai to be tit on and play
Whilst her childrens education continues to fade day by day

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.