Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone familiar with aysha soper? I used to follow her out of nosiness but had to unfollow her as she is a typical Essex Chav bimbo šŸ˜¹ I know sheā€™s from canvey island same as Sophie, she also sells questionable things for money by the looks too

Can someone explain the jealousy to me please, what are people meant to be jealous of? If someone wanted a face like hers theyā€™d buy it like she did. If someone wanted hair like hers theyā€™d buy it like she did. If someone wanted her body theyā€™d buy it like she did. So if people were jealous wouldnā€™t they just do that? Does she not see that, sheā€™s not got anything thatā€™s unachievable so sheā€™s deluded to think everyones out here being jealous.
So full of herself that she canā€™t see that no one wants her life, thatā€™s why they havenā€™t bought it for themselves.

or maybe its her beautiful old soul because no one else has got a good personality have they, literally just her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her IG story tonight is so cringe šŸ˜¬. Itā€™s like a teen girls . Posing and pouting in some small bit of fabric šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ridiculous for a big woman with kids she alter behave her self show up or what and as for Elizabeth green well what a ugly little elf she is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Real life Barbie doll ainā€™t she doh !!
biggest chav I have ever seen!

Reactions: 4
If she's so compassionate and emphatic like she goes on (pretending to be a vegan to save the animals) does she know/care where that hair stuck to her head came from? Most likely a poverty stricken child left with no choice but to sell her hair.
And a mother of 2 in her late twenties dressing like that... everyone that saw her must have been appalled. The state!

If she's so compassionate and emphatic like she goes on (pretending to be a vegan to save the animals) does she know/care where that hair stuck to her head came from? Most likely a poverty stricken child left with no choice but to sell her hair.
And a mother of 2 in her late twenties dressing like that... everyone that saw her must have been appalled. The state!
she only thinks sheā€™s ethical because she doesnā€™t actually know what it means. Whether itā€™s the drugs she takes or the fur she wears or the hair on her head she will never have considered how it came to be - she only understands being vegetarian as ethical. Everything else is too complicated.

Reactions: 9
she only thinks sheā€™s ethical because she doesnā€™t actually know what it means. Whether itā€™s the drugs she takes or the fur she wears or the hair on her head she will never have considered how it came to be - she only understands being vegetarian as ethical. Everything else is too complicated.
Yes forgot she wears that tacky fur gifted to her from some old codger she shagged. Her sister that lives in Oz seems to be a proper hippie who's actually down to earth and not a narcissist like our Soph. This must be where she hears all the chakras talk and is trying to emulate it. But words and actions Soph.... 2 very different things

So she was asking for balcony tickets for that tit club just so she could be next to the dj control panel shaking her ass eeee dirty groupie

Reactions: 5
Cheap tit fabric you only wear that kind of crap if you wanna get noticed real women can wear anything and get noticed donā€™t take cut offs of fabric to get attention witch please

Reactions: 5
Cheap tit fabric you only wear that kind of crap if you wanna get noticed real women can wear anything and get noticed donā€™t take cut offs of fabric to get attention witch please
Last nights outfit is honestly the stuff youā€™d wear in the bedroom.

Reactions: 1
And even then shes not actually veggie.. she needs to remember she can tag her pal liz all she likes but if shes gonna do that people are gonna see that shes posting soup but eating roast chicken šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘Œ funny that was lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
same smelly pink gym wear,
Same bum photo,
Same tits out photo,
Same boring quotes about rising above the negative comments she gets,
same vegan dinner shots,
Same I love my kids everyday posts.
Same exploiting the kids with vile clothes , make up & hair extensions,
Same going out in practically underwear to drum up some business!
same bunch of arse kissing sadoā€™s who make you think youā€™re some kind of role model.
56k following & average of 1k likes šŸ¤”
I reckon the rest ( if theyā€™re not bought ) are blown away by how you live your life.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.