Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sozhun for the title

Hope I’ve done this all correctly 🤞🏻

Mod thread title adjusted as they need to be at least Pg.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what the girls dads think of it all? She looks sooo different when the girls were babies...

Reactions: 2
My heart hurts for her children when they get to High School . All those teachers, parents and other kids knowing that their mother sells herself to old men for ££
Poor kids will go through hell

Reactions: 11
My heart hurts for her children when they get to High School . All those teachers, parents and other kids knowing that their mother sells herself to old men for ££
Poor kids will go through hell
I work in a school and I’m unsure what id do if the girls were in my school. I probably would report it get the boroughs MASH team involved. Not sure that social services would see the emotional neglect without following her social media.. it’s a tricky one as I totally think it’s inappropriate how they’re being brought up

Reactions: 9
They must feel it now. Surely some parents stop play dates with her kids.
Im pro sex work, but even I struggle to marry up my feelings with that and how she parades it round her kids. I don’t know that I’d want my child being round for dinner and there is a chance her John is there.
So those girls must be missing out.

They must feel it now. Surely some parents stop play dates with her kids.
Im pro sex work, but even I struggle to marry up my feelings with that and how she parades it round her kids. I don’t know that I’d want my child being round for dinner and there is a chance her John is there.
So those girls must be missing out.
Yeah absolutely. It’s not the sex work it’s how they are blatantly being groomed by their own mother and dressed and treated in such an infantile way that it seems a little perverse and knowing the men she hangs around with, leaves them highly vulnerable

Reactions: 16
I agree. The sex work itself isn’t an issue. Not my cup of tea but her children and anyone who knows the children should be oblivious to It. It’s so blatant and she truly is a bad role model for those little girls. The way she dresses them is bloody atrocious.

Reactions: 7
I hope her kids never go down her route in life :rolleyes: but as they see their mother out most nights drinking etc they are going to look up to her I suppose as thats what kids do

Reactions: 4
Also the way she has ruined her looks and filled her body with plastic and looks very underweight will have an effect on them girls...thinking its normal!

She could also teach them that pin curling your hair up for an evening out ..then going for a workout session is rank 🤢 Sweaty hair .
Can’t polish a turd

Has anyone noticed that strange woman who is clearly completely OBSESSED with Sophie to the point she copies every part of her house, the places she goes, how she takes photos and how she dressss her daughter ..
She’s called
Little_miss_layla_rose
Freaked me out to be honest !!! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that strange woman who is clearly completely OBSESSED with Sophie to the point she copies every part of her house, the places she goes, how she takes photos and how she dressss her daughter ..
She’s called
Little_miss_layla_rose
Her account is locked so can’t see anything :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She’s called
Little_miss_layla_rose
yes she does! Her house is decorated the exact same even, her cups, same breed of dogs etc! However she does actually seem to have money and her house is lovely, Sophie would love a house like hers I’m sure.

She’s called
Little_miss_layla_rose
Wow I’m in shock! If I was Sophie I’d have to get a restraining order against this person. Very weird behaviour

Reactions: 1
Is she actually copying her? I’m sure there’s thousands of Essex chavs with the same sparkly cheap decor and dress sense. Plus they all have those ratty dogs 🤔.
True! But I think there’s just too much for it to be chance. Even down to the pink tacky kettle, toaster and Harrods mugs

I wonder if she copies her in all ways ?

Like does she stop at the Harrods cups or will she be gagging on an wrinkly old man tonight for cash

in a ‘deep soulful’ way 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.