Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cringed now I’ve seen she’s gonna meet up with cassy smith 🤣🤣🤣
no class at all 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when Cassy was tweeting Katie price and other people asking for advice on writing a book? Well I bet this is similar, Cassy messaging Sophie to say “omg I’ve got a tattle thread too, how do we cope etc”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like she's got some new boots & a new face on her latest post, she's also been quiet past few days 🤔 is someone injecting her with cash I wonder! New punter or just benefit week?

Reactions: 5
Did you see that injections business tagged ? Check their web horrified at those flipped top lips . And fake designer boutique tagged too....

Sorry for mentioning someone not on this thread but she don’t have a thread. Does anyone know of Roberta uloz has deleted her Instagram and why?
Also Sophie is a knob. (Just so this post is kind of to do with the correct person)

Sorry for mentioning someone not on this thread but she don’t have a thread. Does anyone know of Roberta uloz has deleted her Instagram and why?
Also Sophie is a knob. (Just so this post is kind of to do with the correct person)
Roberta deleted/blocked every one she didn’t know 😅😂 I use to follow her too x

Reactions: 3
She’s been at a funeral/ wake this evening so she’s been quiet. Surprised she didn’t use it as a way to get attention though tbh.

Did you see that injections business tagged ? Check their web horrified at those flipped top lips . And fake designer boutique tagged too....
Yeah cosy up with the owner of the shop who destroys her face, she's not daft our Sophie is she, probably gets a discount!

She’s been at a funeral/ wake this evening so she’s been quiet. Surprised she didn’t use it as a way to get attention though tbh.
I seen Claire Colby died. I’m guessing that’s the funeral she was at.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
before she went, she posted on her stories screenshots of being spoke about on here! And was ranting about tattle then said she was going to have a clear out of followers.

i don’t understand why she needs to lie? in both of the pictures you can see the filter name meaning she took them and uploaded? just say you let her try out the filter
74A63490-764F-4F64-B857-4673E9AFAB65.png

i don’t understand why she needs to lie? in both of the pictures you can see the filter name meaning she took them and uploaded? just say you let her try out the filter View attachment 94903
Her whole life is a lie. Image & material things are really all she cares about. Shallow as duck .
Then puts quotes about being your true self, when she looks like a blow up doll. Material things aren't important, then designer bags, shoes, her Range 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice how she’s gone all “Mrs Hinch” on her stories with her wagging finger and calling everyone “Guys”? 😂

Anyone else notice how she’s gone all “Mrs Hinch” on her stories with her wagging finger and calling everyone “Guys
her voice is more ( if possible) annoyingly chavvy than Hinches! not sure I’d like her to advertise my product .. even if it’s DOG 😜 food.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.