Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make sense why you’re lapping this up then.

I just find it incredibly sad that those girls are quite clearly being neglected and you happily sat on it and tried to persuade other people to do it instead when you could have gone directly to her family. I’m glad you saw sense in the end and reported it

• Angry
Reactions: 10
As you don't know the abuse the family gave last time I and others told them that's the things.if people who don't live local say it they can't have the backlash if someone who was closer to them and they know every member of my family and my home etc I dont want to bring trouble to my place as I'm trying to help the girls.she gets her "friends" to post stuff to Facebook,to spread lies etc.canvey is a small place and I have a life that could be hurt if I tried to help.its not that I didn't want to.
Of I want to be close to her like I used to I could,I choose not to for the life she leads is not my style and tbh frankie caused alot of grief for my family a while ago I dont want to bring more to my family by being close to her/potentially causing problems by reporting things
You’ve said so much about yourself in these posts I wouldn’t be surprised if she read here and knew exactly who you were anyway

Reactions: 14
You’ve said so much about yourself in these posts I wouldn’t be surprised if she read here and knew exactly who you were anyway
Iv just requested to have a few my posts removed sk she doesnt.she is probably out of it tbh so might not even be aware.
I realised this after I said a couple things

One thing I will say is if there were nanny’s on board then it does make it a bit different because how often when I was young my mum had me at parties with her friends and their kids and our parents would have a drink and a dance. It’s something I grew up with and my family are an honest hard working well off family. I remember us being on holidays and our parents and aunties and uncles would all be dancing and drinking while we watched. The only difference here is she is in a bikini and there are girls in bikinis. Yes I don’t condone what I saw because I really felt awful for the kids, but if the nanny’s were minding them at all times. It makes it a bit different. I also think people messaging her family and calling the school is ridiculous. Yes she’s mad and is half dressed with loads of surgery but she has nanny’s watching they kids and in between spends tme With them. And the sex worker things is all just things people assume. She might be out there for a holiday only . We can’t assume anything

• Wow
Reactions: 9
One thing I will say is if there were nanny’s on board then it does make it a bit different because how often when I was young my mum had me at parties with her friends and their kids and our parents would have a drink and a dance. It’s something I grew up with and my family are an honest hard working well off family. I remember us being on holidays and our parents and aunties and uncles would all be dancing and drinking while we watched. The only difference here is she is in a bikini and there are girls in bikinis. Yes I don’t condone what I saw because I really felt awful for the kids, but if the nanny’s were minding them at all times. It makes it a bit different. I also think people messaging her family and calling the school is ridiculous. Yes she’s mad and is half dressed with loads of surgery but she has nanny’s watching they kids and in between spends tme With them. And the sex worker things is all just things people assume. She might be out there for a holiday only . We can’t assume anything
I never saw what even remotely looked like a nanny looking after those kids in any of those vids she uploaded, I saw 2 people that looked like a bartender and a driver for the boat! Those kids where obviously thrown below deck to fend for themselves!

Reactions: 14
Yeah. No

I am an 80s baby 90s child and we were always down the local labour club as kids while us mams and dad's had a brandy and a shandy and danced and we'd run around like little madheads in and out the toilets and through the bingo room / fall asleep on chairs.... Then sometimes back to one of the parents houses and all us kids would be watching a film or playing games / asleep

This is not remotely the same

Just to add... We saw bikini clad bending over so people could take suggestive pictures of an arse, A bloke grabbing his own bits and pouring booze over his body, A suspiciously rolled up item in one of thier hands... And no offence but Sophie has got previous of having her kids in the room next door while she's on a job... I'll agree that we didn't actually see a full on singers party and we saw only a snippet but the impression of it all was 18-30s and the kids should absolutely not have been there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah. No

I am an 80s baby 90s child and we were always down the local labour club as kids while us mams and dad's had a brandy and a shandy and danced and we'd run around like little madheads in and out the toilets and through the bingo room / fall asleep on chairs.... Then sometimes back to one of the parents houses and all us kids would be watching a film or playing games / asleep

This is not remotely the same

Just to add... We saw bikini clad bending over so people could take suggestive pictures of an arse, A bloke grabbing his own bits and pouring booze over his body, A suspiciously rolled up item in one of thier hands... And no offence but Sophie has got previous of having her kids in the room next door while she's on a job... I'll agree that we didn't actually see a full on singers party and we saw only a snippet but the impression of it all was 18-30s and the kids should absolutely not have been there
Absolutely. That boat should NOT HAVE children on there (below deck or not), it’s so inappropriate. They were all quite clearly getting completely smashed on drink and drugs.

I was horrified seeing those little kids on board. Absolute disaster waiting to happen.

Reactions: 17
the kids were walking around with no life jackets on while all the adults were off their head, if there was a nanny she’d have made sure we saw it.
The sex worker things isn’t an assumption, literally her price list is further back on this thread for everyone to see.

Reactions: 13
Actually can’t believe what I’ve just seen on her story ! Getting off your face while your kids are on the same boat. How disgusting. Probably off their tits on drugs too.. only takes 2 seconds for one of the kids to go in the water. How stupid and irresponsible.
The girls she tagged Shauny and Sophie I went to school with.. are they all sex workers? How did people find this info? 🙈🤣
That shauny had posted on her story earlier in the day about it being her father in laws birthday and how cool he was so I think that was probably why she was there! Not anything untoward like Sophie 👀

Maybe I’m generalising but you can’t tell me that these old creepy bastards who like to be shat on and pay money to sleep with these tarts behave appropriately or don’t have inappropriate thoughts around her scantily clad daughters 😡 It sickens me.
Exactly what I was thinking. Any number of awful things could happen to those girls in a situation with a load of drunk strange men who have essentially paid for them to be there.

Reactions: 3
Did you even see her eyeballs ?
my mum and dad used to have parties and we used to watch them dance and get tipsy , but they wasn’t gyrating in their bikinis all over each other ! they was clearly all being sexual. Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 8
That shauny had posted on her story earlier in the day about it being her father in laws birthday and how cool he was so I think that was probably why she was there! Not anything untoward like Sophie 👀
I saw she wrote that but going by her Instagram I didn’t get the impression she was a settled married women....wonder if anyone who knows her can confirm or not????

Reactions: 2
Which one is Princess and Precious? Like older/younger? What was she thinking naming them those horrific names, I just think of when they’re older and please god they’ll take a different road to their ma. But imagine being in a doctors surgery and hearing “(your name) doctor precious is ready to see you” or being a judge “I plead guilty judge Princess” 😂 absolutely brutal!
I’ve said it all along but she’s going to have problems with the older one. Previous posts that Sophie has put up, she seems very spoiled. A product of her mother’s behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I was thinking. Any number of awful things could happen to those girls in a situation with a load of drunk strange men who have essentially paid for them to be there.
Always been in my thoughts....would she be aware if her kids were at risk under deck? She has on concept of risk for her children.

Reactions: 4

New thread Peeps. If someone could do a run down of the last one please.

Reactions: 1
Noon in Dubai....wonder if she has woke up with the fear and is scrambling to remove all evidence or if she doesn’t give a tit???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.