Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she probably had a thread on here somewhere but thought I’d make another one as I can’t see it. Opinions on this girl? Seems nice and down to earth but oh so very boring...
The latest video where she filmed her ruining her hair for a whole week I mean who does that? She should’ve just got it cut and bought a permanent brown hair dye instead of messing about stripping the colour out. But the most annoying part was... her mum is a hairdresser why did she not sort it for her? All she did was trim it. Her boyfriend looks grouchy as hell too and like he’s the most uninteresting person in the world, probably why they’re together 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to watch her before when she still had a cleaning job and live with her parents, then when she moved out for a bit. Then I got busy with my new baby and stopped. Then Ive seen few videos a week ago and yes she got soooo boring with her content I can't be bothered to watch her again

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t find a thread anywhere and I have no idea why because my god she is annoying! Her laugh really grates me it’s like a weird old man smoker cackle

Reactions: 8
I want to know why she’s so keen on dressing as a different person for the week I find that kind of content a bit childish 🤷

Reactions: 3
Honestly she’s not too bad for me but I don’t really get where she’s going with her content... The changing my hair, clothes etc is getting a bit much as it she does it often.

I'm not really sure why she gets the views she does, her content is very generic tbh. I guess 12 year olds watch her?

I watch her stuff if I’m desperate 🤣
I find she cops out on all the challenges every time.Oh I couldn’t find that so used this instead or I don’t want to do that really so used this instead.
Sooooooo boring!!
I feel like her boyfriend comes across as just wanting a proper good shag aswell!! 🤣🙈
I can’t explain it more than that without sounding crude but she is so vanilla & childlike at her age it hurts
Other than that she seems down to earth and has a nice cat 🤣

Reactions: 7
She is seriously so childish. I was so shocked when I learnt she was older than I am! Her content is just awful and lazy, but tbf atleast she knows that youtube won't last forever and is just milking it for what it's currently worth. I also just don't get her relationship at all. Obviously it's hard to judge through the clips we see but they're total opposites and he just seems annoyed with her. So odd

Reactions: 2
How old is she?? Her videos are flipping awful! She’s so incredibly dull no wonder she’s friends with sophdoesnails! Her boyfriend is a complete misery too. I find her super irritating how she’s always makes innuendos out of everything thinking it’s funny.

Reactions: 5
How old is she?? Her videos are flipping awful! She’s so incredibly dull no wonder she’s friends with sophdoesnails! Her boyfriend is a complete misery too. I find her super irritating how she’s always makes innuendos out of everything thinking it’s funny.
What's wrong with sophdoesnails? Never really watched her videos

Reactions: 1
What's wrong with sophdoesnails? Never really watched her videos
Personally I think she’s incredibly dull much like Sophie louise. Her videos are so basic considering she has a lot of subscribers. She’s really not my kind of person to watch she’s so scared of offending anyone and is just all round boring.

I can’t watch Sophie Louise at all any more. I used to think she’s acted slightly dumb but now I reckon she is just dumb.
‘Oh I can’t open the packaging’ and the ‘opps I said something filthy’
What I don’t understand with a lot of these people I liked when I was younger, I don’t feel they’ve grown up? Like surely their audience have grown up so why haven’t they?

I can’t watch Sophie Louise at all any more. I used to think she’s acted slightly dumb but now I reckon she is just dumb.
‘Oh I can’t open the packaging’ and the ‘opps I said something filthy’
What I don’t understand with a lot of these people I liked when I was younger, I don’t feel they’ve grown up? Like surely their audience have grown up so why haven’t they?
Weird isn’t it? I feel like Sophie and Sophdoesnails in particular seem to be targeting the real young teen market rather than creating content people their own age would actually watch. These girls are mid twenties right? and they’re making crappy content like this it’s kind of embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
The fact that Sophie Louise and Jamie Genevieve are near on the same age is hilarious. One makes content for adults, married, embracing adult life. The other seems as if she’s auditioning for a job on Cbeebies and would have a giggle fit if her boyfriend kissed her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is she exactly? Is she meant to be late 20s? Acts as if she’s 16 or something it’s peculiar I can’t work her out...

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she’s 25! I don’t mind her but lately she seems to be acting really silly and childish on purpose! I don’t think it’s funny in the slightest, just cringe 😬
I wish she’d switch up her content a bit and maybe do some vlog style videos or something!

• Wow