Sophie Guidolin #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a dumb c*nt. This makes me even angrier; seeing her acknowledge and post about Remembrance Day, but 9 years later making out like she invented 11/11 and it’s all about her.
Can I make out that I invented 11/11 considering it’s my actual birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Great grammar Dophie 🧐
First she says the dentist “wanted “ to do it , now she saying it was because of her jaw and helped her smile . witch don’t get so much bleeping botox and your lips won’t look mangled

Reactions: 6
I was going back through photos to compare her teeth (clearly too much time on my hands) and ended up comparing her lips.
So.much.filler 👄
She must’ve had her Invisalign in on the photo on the left 🤔

Finally joined! Thanks for all the good content you all provide. Anyways, I was just doing some ummm… research and came across this. Sorry if it’s already been posted. My my how she’s changed her tune from 9 years ago.. Now it’s as if this person never even existed
Haha great username 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not even on her subscription. Just a normal post 🤷‍♀️
Was always going to happen. She will want the non subs to think they are missing out but she is so full of herself she won’t be able to help herself so we will see it al anyway .

Reactions: 11
Was always going to happen. She will want the non subs to think they are missing out but she is so full of herself she won’t be able to help herself so we will see it al anyway .
That and she needs engagement. Think she got around 10 comments on her bikini post and none on her exercise post . I really want to comment on the newest pic “ I liked your 2nd wedding dress the best “ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trickle feeding the photos because she hasn't got them all back from the photographer. She would only have a selection of sneak peaks that are chosen at the photographers discretion. If she had the whole lot already she'd have posted photos that show herself off more.

Jeez the photographer is taking a while if she only has sneak peak pics... considering soph got married months ago and has been off social media only showing us 1%. Wedding definitely wasn't only a week ago

Reactions: 10
According to Nathan’s Insta they met in November 2012, he proposed October 2013 and they married November 2014
He did meet and marry a completely different Sophie to the train wreck that Dr Dick married though
They may have met in Nov 2012, but they weren’t in a relationship with each other until March 2013… In fact she was in a relationship with someone else during this time period!!

Her boyfriend at the time (let’s call him BF) went to Melbourne with her and her family to support her compete in March 2013, then BF and Soph were supposed to fly to Bali for her birthday holiday - she’d been an absolute and increasing nightmare to her BF, and he broke up with her in Melbourne, the night before they left.

So Sophie flew to Bali and BF flew home to Adelaide.

Aaaaaaand Soph flew Nathan out to join her in Bali the very next day… 🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They may have met in Nov 2012, but they weren’t in a relationship with each other until March 2013… In fact she was in a relationship with someone else during this time period!!

Her boyfriend at the time (let’s call him BF) went to Melbourne with her and her family to support her compete in March 2013, then BF and Soph were supposed to fly to Bali for her birthday holiday - she’d been an absolute and increasing nightmare to her BF, and he broke up with her in Melbourne, the night before they left.

So Sophie flew to Bali and BF flew home to Adelaide.

Aaaaaaand Soph flew Nathan out to join her in Bali the very next day… 🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻
Has this baby gurlll ever had 3 months without a new dick in her life??!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.