Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this girl or watch her YouTube videos? I was in two minds about her but her latest video has made me realise I don’t like her😂
She’s done a Q&A and someone asked what she did for a job before tattooing and she said ‘I’ve done Instagram for a job since I was 16’ so you were unemployed then?! Sorry but anyone that describes Instagram as a job is a c*nt in my eyes! 🤣
She comes across as a little girl trying to be an adult in my opinion and don’t get me started on the HEAVY makeup 😐 she looks like a clown!
B2931756-D0D6-4FBC-84DA-1501EBDA1A96.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I used to get tattooed at the studio she works at and since she started I've not gone back.. 😬

Reactions: 5
Hahaha any particular reason?
She started working there! Like you said about her video, she did 'Instagram' as a job since she was 16 and has now been handed a job in tattooing which is such a hard industry to get into, purely based on her instagram following. I doubt shes ever done a real days work in her life and I dont fancy handing my money over to a studio that facilitates this 😂

Reactions: 10
She started working there! Like you said about her video, she did 'Instagram' as a job since she was 16 and has now been handed a job in tattooing which is such a hard industry to get into, purely based on her instagram following. I doubt shes ever done a real days work in her life and I dont fancy handing my money over to a studio that facilitates this 😂
Good on ya! 😂

Reactions: 3
I have questions ...

1- why was she Rimmer ? Then randomly floyd ?!
2- why does she make out she hates herself yet spends her entire life taking photos of herself???
3- why is she so cagey about people wondering why she’s thin?? When she very clearly is just young and naturally slim ??
4- why does she make out all she does is work work work?? She’s an apprentice, fucks about on instagram and worked part time on a make up counter ?? Does this girl have ANY idea about real life/real work ?!
Jesus wept. The kids these days really have no bleeping idea about life do they

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have questions ...

1- why was she Rimmer ? Then randomly floyd ?!
2- why does she make out she hates herself yet spends her entire life taking photos of herself???
3- why is she so cagey about people wondering why she’s thin?? When she very clearly is just young and naturally slim ??
4- why does she make out all she does is work work work?? She’s an apprentice, fucks about on instagram and worked part time on a make up counter ?? Does this girl have ANY idea about real life/real work ?!
Jesus wept. The kids these days really have no bleeping idea about life do they
I wondered the same about the name change 🤔 and I think she wants people to assume she has an eating disorder for attention/sympathy?
she acts like butter wouldn’t melt but I bet she’s a spoilt brat in reality, I can imagine her stomping her feet when she doesn’t get her own way!
And don’t you just love that ring she has with her boyfriends name on it 🤣🤮

5EADEF16-9C82-48D5-8FC0-388FFD377780.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wondered the same about the name change 🤔 and I think she wants people to assume she has an eating disorder for attention/sympathy?
she acts like butter wouldn’t melt but I bet she’s a spoilt brat in reality, I can imagine her stomping her feet when she doesn’t get her own way!
And don’t you just love that ring she has with her boyfriends name on it 🤣🤮

View attachment 75620
Yes ! I was trying to find the words to say it. She hints at having an eating disorder but NEVER addresses it, which for her followers is so dangerous as they are young and naive and will think ‘if she starves herself i will’

her sister is thin too though. duck me, I was thin when I was 18-20!

Reactions: 4
She’s tit at drawing as well! Her iPad works are better because it does it all for her. Her line work/sketches with pen or pencil are absolutely shocking ! Looks like she’s done them on a bus 😅

• Haha
God knows why she went all the way to turkey to get her teeth done when she never smiles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she worked in a makeup shop/makeup stand before? I’m sure on one of her get ready with me videos she said she did

Reactions: 1
I thought she worked in a makeup shop/makeup stand before? I’m sure on one of her get ready with me videos she said she did
Managed to get a tattooist job - something people work incredibly hard for and a difficult industry to get into but hey, she got those followers!

Reactions: 2
Dullest ‘mua’ on YT. I feel drained watching her videos, I don’t understand how she’s maintaining an audience ??? The girls an energy vampire 🧛‍♀️