Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow this channel?
I’ve just started to watch their Disney vlogs and they don’t have much chemistry.

Reactions: 1
As in SophieBelle? I watch occasionally. I cringe at them trying to be all cute and #relationshipgoals. He's more like her gay best friend or brother tbh.

Reactions: 14
Yes, SophieBelle.
I thought the same, they are uploading honeymoon vlogs and I wouldn’t believe they were a couple. There’s no spark.

Reactions: 6
My friend said she had to unsubscribe because they made her feel inadequate because of their seemingly perfect life. She also said "they make people feel bad about themselves".

I watch sometimes, but I find them smug and sickly.

I don't think their life is perfect at all. Sophie is a nice girl but she has zero ambition. She can't stick at anything either. I'm genuinely surprised she's managed to stick at editing and uploading these Disney vlogs.

Reactions: 8
These two had their honeymoon paid for them by selling pins to fans of theirs and they pretty much told fans to buy them for that reason

Not sure how I feel about that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There is zero spark! They’re more like brother and sister? They way they try and act all lovey dovey is cringe. Dave seems to have been on a diet forever yet never changes shape? (Not bashing him but genuinely what is the point?)

Reactions: 14
I’m struggling to see why they are together, I heard they have been together for 10 years but it looks like they have known each other for 10 minutes.

I don’t want to be mean but why wouldn’t he want to get himself in better shape when his wife looks like she does.

I know it’s not all about looks but he’s not funny either. He’s a wet blanket and makes me feel embarrassed for them at times.

Reactions: 5
I do enjoy watching Disney vlogs but I just cant watch them. Dave really makes me cringe. He is just too foreably over the top & tries to be too lovey dovey that it makes me feel kinda ill watching them..

Reactions: 9
Part of me thinks they've faked it just to gain money from YouTube but then I'm like why would they get married

I think they want to be like Tom and Sophie who used to do Disney blogs on YouTube

i find them wearing those badges all the time cringe im pretty sure most people have guessed by now they have just got married

I can’t STAND them 🤣 I’ve watched them from the start when It was just Sophie really, I don’t mind her but Dave is impossible to watch, especially when he was doing his theatre uploads with his cast members. And god he can’t sing.
I think their relationship is a friendship, nothing more, she’s scared to be alone and he knows he’s shooting above his weight.

I think they want to be like Tom and Sophie who used to do Disney blogs on YouTube
That’s exactly what they want to be 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.