Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie said they would have been lonely in basingstoke so they made themselves homeless? Is she for real? A house a few hours away is better than no house living at your mums at 28 weeks pregnant soph. More like she needs mummy to take care of the baby because princess is incapable.

Honestly these two are just unbelievable, they need to grow up and provide and stop scrounging. Sat drinking monster in the sun answering questions like will they share their baby online? You'd think they have more important things to think about🙄🙄
So why did they move there in the first place? She could have stayed in Cheshire and he could have stayed in London? Did she not think about working up until her maternity leave and then going home? Or having her mum come down?

Reactions: 1
So why did they move there in the first place? She could have stayed in Cheshire and he could have stayed in London? Did she not think about working up until her maternity leave and then going home? Or having her mum come down?
Their contract ended in January so it was either sign for another 12 months or leave. If she would have worked until her mat leave started in June and then gone back to mummy that would leave them paying rent in an empty house for 6 months.

They just have no common sense or plan in life. Considering they were actively trying for this baby.

I get they got pregnant quicker than they expected but my husband and I weren't expecting to get pregnant as soon as we started trying either. You kind of expect it to take a year but we knew we were in a position to have a baby if it happened and it did. We weren't properly trying it was more a case of if it happens, it happens.

Reactions: 2
They will sell their baby for clicks the moment it’s born. We will see that baby boy naked in the first few weeks I can guarantee you-and that footage will be on there forever for the world to see. His classmates will likely make fun of him as soon as he’s school age if the other parents get a whiff that they’ve plastered their own child on the internet for cash.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sophie made a comment about not wanting a baby and then said it was her that never said it. Sounded like she was having a dig at Dave and he never wanted one! It was during the first question x

Reactions: 1
So she reckons child birth will be fine because shes had really bad periods pahhahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂....repeat forever. Oh bloody hell this girl is in for a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That was my favourite part!
Mine too. :ROFLMAO:

And Dave's point (like any of us were buying it) about Princess having an unusually high pain threshold was undermined by her admission, a mere few seconds later, that she takes paracetamol every two hours during her period.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Nevermind labour just wait until she's further on in pregnancy and those cute little kicks and flips start to have some force behind them.

I currently lying in bed nearly 40 weeks pregnant shouting at this baby to stop. I feel like he's trying to rip his way out Alien style. Kicks these days properly take my breath away and bloody hurt!

Reactions: 3
"Just stick a wee finger in it", says Dave to Sophie when trying to flatten her coke.

And suddenly it dawned on me, therein lies the secret of Baby Brown's conception. That's how she got him to "deliver the goods" that fateful day.

(y) :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
My thoughts:

Dave displays some traits of dismorphia, he seems in denial. Not fact, just opinion.

Dave could be doing the weight lifting daily as a way of keeping busy/ keeping potential crtisism away from him not getting a temp supermarket job. Other west end actors have gotten supermarket jobs in the meantime. Why have I not gotten a supermarket job you ask, well, I have a daily weight gainzzzzz plan I can't stop.... they had a garden in Basinstoke, why was weights not a daily thing then? Perhaps the garden weights now are their only content.

Sophie is in complete denial about how much free time they are going to get once baby is born.

I hope the other siblings are not feeling too claustrophobic in lockdown.

I don’t get why matt billington is not telling Dave to do cardio and stop drinking energy drinks, he works in fitness!

Reactions: 11
I've not watched the entire vlog but how convenient that they don't upload for days, then one vlog pops up the day before their weekly begging session.

I think when Sophie was talking about her worries at the begining of the video the reality had started to appear in her mind. Suddenly she's worrying about no money, no house etc. I had a feeling when she first got pregnant that she thought it would be like a fairytale, now I think the reality is starting to seep in. Bringing up a child is hard work and expensive.

Reactions: 9
When they asked for questions on Instagram I asked if they regretted leaving Basingstoke and also asked why don’t they apply for a council house? They are actually in a position where they would genuinely be considered.. didn’t answer that one! ( not that I think they deserve one btw they did this themselves many more people need them than they do)

Reactions: 3
When they asked for questions on Instagram I asked if they regretted leaving Basingstoke and also asked why don’t they apply for a council house? They are actually in a position where they would genuinely be considered.. didn’t answer that one! ( not that I think they deserve one btw they did this themselves many more people need them than they do)
I guess it might depend on your local council but round here there is a waiting list of several years for a council house. And that's for people who actually live here, not for people who moved here after deliberately making themselves homeless.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.