Sophie & Dave #26 Don’t sing to me Dave, do some cardio instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave looks bigger than ever.
Whatever he is doing is not working. Needs to get himself a real PT. A proper meal plan, some proper cardio added to his weights. He should be dropping big numbers at his size.
Whatever will his mother think when she’s there seeing him scoff everything and losing no weight, will she do that mother thing of talking sense into her son?? I hope she tells the both of them straight - son stop eating, Soph stop blinking, both of ye START parenting!!!

That moment when your gym shoes are bursting...gainzzzzzzz on the feet too eh Dave??
90BA1296-48F3-43FA-8405-684E9EADC475.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The adventures of Dave and his fat vagina...featuring Henry the hoover as a special guest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
OMG his feet !! Why have I not noticed this 🤔 they're like a ladies size 4 😂 how does he not fall over alot. Top heavy like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’re like the geishas of old, all squished into a tiny shape. However theyre still fat feet so has to squeeze them into the tiny size 5 shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I can't imagine Barney having a baby and me not being there for him" - what an odd thing to say about your tot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah resting on back of shoulders is okay but the forward lean isn't great. You should be tensing your core for balance so it's more of a full body movement. That's what I've always been taught.

I feel like he's trying to show off and lift weights beyond his ability to distract from the fact he's bigger than ever. This is how people injure themselves. You need to build up slowly, especially when you've never been fit/trained properly before.

Reactions: 11
Who sits a baby in front of a screen to eat?! And why doesn’t the kid ever have a bib on? She’s so lazy, can’t even be arsed to be with her child.
I don't have any children, and I know that screen time is sometimes necessary (if not for mum & dad sanity if anything else 😆 ) but it seems SO WRONG to me how utterly enthralled Barney is by the TV.

Reactions: 10
I don't have any children, and I know that screen time is sometimes necessary (if not for mum & dad sanity if anything else 😆 ) but it seems SO WRONG to me how utterly enthralled Barney is by the TV.
They use it constantly. Sadly their the ones missing out on interaction with Blanket!

Reactions: 4
His tiny feet make my skin crawl. And they’re further evidence that his knob is the size of a McDonald’s chip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.