Sophie & Dave #2 smug soph is pregnant? Find out in the next vlog...5 months from now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t have any suggestions for a new thread so I just went with what we’ve been discussing,
It can be changed if anyone has something better in mind! 🙂

but Sophie and Dave, congratulations!!!
you have a new thread!!!
We’re so so proud of you both,

Dave go celebrate with a cup of tea for Sophie and 25 mars bars for you.... NOT 30 now!!
Remember you’re on a diet! 😉

Continue here!!

Reactions: 10
Maybe that's the announcement "we're expecting... A new tattle thread! We're finally approaching page 50 and are so proud of being relevant in some capacity"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re both disguisting. I think it’s pretty obvious she’s pregnant but it she isn’t I will never watch one of her videos again, as she has using click bait titles for views. Dave needs to get off his arse and get a proper bleeping job because we all know if she really is pregnant she will use the baby as an excuse not to ever work a day in her life again.

• Haha
How is she going to cope with being pregnant? It always seems like everything is just too much effort for her. I always feel like she’s in slow motion. From the way she does that elongated little whisper talk, to how slowly she blinks those -strangely far apart- eyes of hers.
Imagine her just lying in bed for months if/when the baby comes. 🙄

The whole clickbait annoyed me. Over 14 minutes of Dave and his theatre chat just doesn't interest me at all.
I, like many others skipped to the end of the video then went to the comments to see if I'd missed anything lol.
So many dislikes on the video already, they may want to rethink how they get their views.
I'm unsubscribing as they irritate the crap out of me.

Reactions: 6
I wish I’d read this before I watched that click bait spectacular... moments to myself are very rare nowadays and I wasted it watching that. I think she’s pregnant or it’s a Disney trip, but former is more likely as soph said “it will explain a lot”

Reactions: 4
Went on the video to see how many dislikes it has had and this was on the other videos... she’s always been one for click bait. I’m pretty sure it was her brother who went to hospital but look at that absolute click bait photo.

It’s pretty sick really isn’t it? Using your little brother breaking his leg for clicks and views. Not normal behaviour of a woman in her late 20s!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How is she going to cope with being pregnant? It always seems like everything is just too much effort for her. I always feel like she’s in slow motion. From the way she does that elongated little whisper talk, to how slowly she blinks those -strangely far apart- eyes of hers.
Imagine her just lying in bed for months if/when the baby comes. 🙄
Omg you nailed Sophie, could totally picture her talking haha! That slow whisper talk grates on me. I don't get her need to be babied & to give off this prim & proper, sweetness & light act 🙄

Reactions: 4
So the ungrateful moo reads all the comments and deletes all the negatives but doesn’t have a second to like or respond to anyone. Honestly they don’t deserve any followers .

Reactions: 12
I hope she’s at least waited 12 weeks before announcing her pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
After what she posted on insta that chip got some news then I'm leaning more towards her being pregnant and will be calling chip 'big brother'. At least we only have to wait till tomorrow, or will she drag it out again.
Her YouTube video before with the questions she said no to being pregnant, so either she didn't know yet or was lying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Who the hell is that Disney Donna woman who keeps commenting on there posts and moderates them, is she the number 1 fan then?! I thought it was a friend of theirs but sounds like she met Dave for the first time in Guernsey. She could be a Tattler for all they know... that would be a great plot twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she is trying to throw people of the her pregnant route by showing her sisters puppy and now saying chip will be a big brother. God help her when the baby comes I don’t think chip will last the way he jumps around and eats off their plates. He can’t do that with a baby.

Reactions: 1
Who the hell is that Disney Donna woman who keeps commenting on there posts and moderates them, is she the number 1 fan then?! I thought it was a friend of theirs but sounds like she met Dave for the first time in Guernsey. She could be a Tattler for all they know... that would be a great plot twist 😂
Yes! I was so 😠 with that non-reveal that I forgot how weird that was. So basically they got some random they'd never met to be their moderator? Odd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.