Sophie & Dave #18 their house is a tip, they’ve broken Chip, still on about a Disney trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised he doesn’t have diabetes or anything 😱 I would have sleepless nights if I was Sophie worrying about how big he is. Let’s be honest though she probably isn’t that bothered 🤣
Thing is he could he could we have lots of medical problems my dad isnt as big as Dave but has about 3 things which started as weight related diseases, I reckon because he’s quite lazy he’s used to his body not doing certain things or doesn’t notice, it’s really where he should start, but again he only wants to be surrounded by yes men, which in life is never a good thing

Reactions: 7
Maybe that’s why he sleeps in the spare bedroom, because of a very loud machine and maybe that’s why he stays up so late.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.