Sophie Cachia #22 Sadsack for lease sat in the gutter, waiting for someone to make her fanny flutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestions gogogo:
Sophie Cachia #23: 2022 is nearly done, neglectful to her daughter and son. Scummy we’re so jealous hun
In honour of this thread title… all the people that are happy with Sophie. I blanked out the kids for their own privacy, but everyone else- you get the idea.
This photoshoot and article aged so poorly, can’t deal.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In honour of this thread title… all the people that are happy with Sophie. I blanked out the kids for their own privacy, but everyone else- you get the idea.
The best dressed the kids have ever been.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Thirsty Bali bikini shots, still a filthy manky grot, top lip bulging while bogan Bali bisegshual mama eye bleeping indulging 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahahaha, very very clever. I scared my cat when I lol’d.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am older than most of you but literally never bought coke for my kids. Fanta, Sprite, Solo if we were out somewhere for dinner if they wanted one , not at home.
I don’t think I could pay my child or her cousins to drink a coke. Lemonade or lemon squash maybe. They’re just not interested and would rather water.

We’re not health freaks either.

Reactions: 10
Doubt it they really do seem to be with her most of the time (I am absolutely not wk for Scum they may be under her roof but she is never there for them). Maybe he does have them every second weekend or something but that hardly screams commited dad.
Regardless those poor kids are going to be so fucked up from this shitshow.
I dont think its appropriate to comment on custody of children. You know smoph will show on insta whatever she thinks will make her look good. I could take a 1000 photos and post the everyday. Also custody battles are hard so maybe he has only been given every 2nd weekend and wants more. Noone knows the situation.

Reactions: 6
It hasnt gone unnoticed that bobdog is wearing a brazil football jersey. My guess is she's going to try for an a league player
She better not. The league has enough problems without this feral duck adding to the spectacle. She can go for a VPL player.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.