Sophie Cachia #14 We’re finally Shaw that she is a cachia no more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to Outspoken. They actually went harder for Sophie than I expected. I really thought they’d defend her, but they all agreed she was wrong and influencers clearly need to familiarise themselves with the rules. Keep reporting team ✌🏻

I do resent everyone saying that Ad Standards is cracking down. Tattle is cracking down and these people are finally getting reported when they’ve done the wrong thing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just listened to Outspoken. They actually went harder for Sophie than I expected. I really thought they’d defend her, but they all agreed she was wrong and influencers clearly need to familiarise themselves with the rules. Keep reporting team ✌🏻

I do resent everyone saying that Ad Standards is cracking down. Tattle is cracking down and these people are finally getting reported when they’ve done the wrong thing 😂
Why do you suppose the freeze out of EL podcast and subsequent deletion of post after seeking our opinions???

Reactions: 9
Why do you suppose the freeze out of EL podcast and subsequent deletion of post after seeking our opinions???
They take stuff down if the influencer asks, so I’m guessing someone contacted them. I’m not sure whether the plan was to cover EL this week or another week after more research? There’s a thread on Amy Gerard and co being super racist that they shut comments off and I’m sure will be deleted shortly too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Lordy! I’ve been a mad dog working all day as a female businesswoman on Collins St and I’ve missed the thread kick off!!

On today’s recrap:

The worlds most anxious flyer was on another #spon interstate trip. If only she’d thought of creating a business page and documenting her travels… 🤔 Australia’s richest centre half back ironically ran out of coins to mark her daughter’s tooth falling out. Being in a foreign land, there was no way of her obtaining $2 so the Tooth Fairy flew up to Brisbane to bring Flossy her gold coin and ease the burden of the long suffering single parent. Thankfully Stinkerbell hasn’t dropped any more random fart content during this thread.

Such unfortunate timing to miss MummaG’s party while she was away though. If only MummaG was more considerate in giving us notice and preplanned the date of her birthday every year 🤷‍♀️. Nevermind. It’s nothing a regifted +1 invite to a freebie event can’t fix. Speaking of can’t fix, note to Soph: maybe we could diversify our investment portfolio and buy in to a hair salon, you dork!

We’re so SO over the leopard print but although we protested, the CEO of Flapshow Enterprises interpreted STOP as being ‘please give us more’ and then got mad at us for being authentic to ourselves when we resisted. *cough* consent *cough*. The mocumentary was deleted off socials before we documented it. If only her skin was as thick as the waffle cotton.

We revelled in the Eyes-hoo-roo sale. So tempted with that 40% discount but we thought we’d hold out. Congratulations to the 3 people who scored a bargain. Only a matter of time before we can get our hands on it at NQR in Hadfield or Westmeadows petrol station. The Taco’s tax agent will be flat stick with write-offs, sell-offs and getting-off this EoFY #onbrand

Being the world’s first Aunty, The Artist Formerly Known As Cachia threw a sleepover for the cousins. Most of us like to camp under a full moon, but Old Mate faced the artwork the other way so her labia could light up the lounge while the babes slept. Reviews were glowing. Cool ©unty Cachia for the win.

Something happened with Cygnet but we’re not sure what. We haven’t worked out who to blame yet. Was it the under qualified EA? One of the dogs perhaps? Possibly Bobby’s beyblades? Either way, someone posted something in violation of the ad standards. Due to confidentiality, ASIC are unable to determine who any of the directors are. If only the review panel would determine that hair was in breach of the code of ethics too. Maybe it’s all in the name…. 🤔

Enforcing her right to change her mind, our company owner has decided to revert to her maiden name. This may throw the future of our brand in to turmoil. We have contacted the ASX and notified all shareholders. Put a halt on trading. Who knows if the children will cope. Nothing an episode of Stranger Things can’t fix.

With an engagement party planned (if only to lift Instagagement) we can’t wait to see how much we get charged for the privilege of attending the celebration of the second choice fiancé at the second choice venue with all the second hand embarrassment. Personally, I can’t wait to be a seat filler. Only question remains, will KJ be picked to be a bridesmaid again 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
They take stuff down if the influencer asks, so I’m guessing someone contacted them. I’m not sure whether the plan was to cover EL this week or another week after more research? There’s a thread on Amy Gerard and co being super racist that they shut comments off and I’m sure will be deleted shortly too 🙄
I find them very very weak and non-committal when it comes to calling out absolutely anything. I can’t listen to their podcast any more because they get so many little details wrong and really don’t hold anyone to account. If they don’t wish to then that’s okay, but they should change their name to something other than Outspoken because that doesn’t describe them at all in my opinion.

Reactions: 26
I find them very very weak and non-committal when it comes to calling out absolutely anything. I can’t listen to their podcast any more because they get so many little details wrong and really don’t hold anyone to account. If they don’t wish to then that’s okay, but they should change their name to something other than Outspoken because that doesn’t describe them at all in my opinion.
Oh I never listen either! They usually cover influencers I don’t care about anyway. I skipped through to hear the Ad Standards stuff expecting to be disappointed 😅

Reactions: 6
After all the comments on the previous thread about her comments from the book re: diamonds & engagement ring.
if you want to put yourself through the terrible writing, the pages are here:
OMG. I hadn't read these pages before.
She puts down her friends for wanting to talk about engagement rings, and then in the next paragraph puts down the same friends for their choice in engagement rings!!!!!! What a shallow judgemental witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ooh she’s gone longer and darker… looks so much better (but hair is no doubt fried)
Haha of course because almost everyone said she looked better with darker hair.
Let’s wait and see her hair after she styles it herself because I guarantee you the extensions will be straight and smooth and Sophie’s hair is not.

She still looks like a ventriloquist dummy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ on a bike, she's finally got healthy looking hair! OK they're extensions so of course they're healthy, but for once (filter overuse aside) she actually looks presentable.

Let's see how long this lasts before she styles it herself and goes back to her standard look like tit style

Reactions: 14
How long until she starts deleting all incriminating evidence of her hair over the last 6 months?!

Was going platinum blond for the Aisuru launch worth it Soph?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.