Sophie Cachia #13 Mad's off to Italy, Soph's crying bitterly, parenting is fiddily, book sales are diddily

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 ct diamond for maddie’s ring, who is she, a bloody kardashian? I would not want to know the cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
4 ct diamond for maddie’s ring, who is she, a bloody kardashian? I would not want to know the cost.
Wasn’t there a topic in her memoir justifying not having expensive diamonds in engagement rings? To justify her cheap cachia engagement ring…
I have not read the book, and thanks to fellow tattlers who have taken one for the team in comprehending that word salad

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be bragging over that meal 🤢 and my pet hate is little kids with cans of Coke. I drink coke no sugar, but I’m 45, my 16 year old isn’t even allowed coke at home.
We don’t have soft drink in the house, I have a 4 and 7 yr old and they are allowed soda water with diet rite cordial as a celebration drink at special dinners etc. I can only imagine the tit those kids eat and a 9pm bedtime for a pre schooler is just insane. That’s my bedtime during the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there a topic in her memoir justifying not having expensive diamonds in engagement rings? To justify her cheap cachia engagement ring…
I have not read the book, and thanks to fellow tattlers who have taken one for the team in comprehending that word salad
I've read her book, and I think it's in relation to her engagement ring from Jarryd years ago, as she got a black diamond, and they're not as expensive as your regular diamond. No doubt the one she bought for MG will be some stupid price, just to prove a point

Reactions: 4
The engagement ring looks like a lab made one. And what was the point of her latest video? To yet again show the world how little Maddie means to her???

Reactions: 8
Can someone with the know how / permissions start a new thread please? Despite my best efforts I have been stuck on Active member for nearly a year so no such privileges for me. Thanks!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t let my little one have soft drink at birthday parties or on special occasions let alone a regular school/week night!

Reactions: 5
Maddie's ring is probably a lab grown diamond. It's totally indistinguishable from a mined diamond and a great economic and ethical choice, so no shade there unless she's trying to pretend it's something it's not. But I don't believe for a second it is a mined diamond unless she got a gigantic discount #sponsorship.

Reactions: 13
I find it a bit weird she had a crush on a woman when she was the most hetero sexual person up until T H E R E. W A S. H E R ..? So Maddie was #1 the whole time? Or after AK thoroughly told her where to go? She is such a liar and about everything. Even insignificant things.

Reactions: 17
After they got engaged, didn’t Sophie say very publicly that she wasn’t sure she ever wanted to get married again. But now that Maddie’s about to go away she going HARD with the marriage and my wife stuff. Her controlling narcissism is so yuck.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.