Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost 3 pounds but like she doesn't address the gains when they occur?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's lost 3 pounds but like she doesn't address the gains when they occur?
She really seems to have lost any motivation she's off plan more than on. She's also just posted a story Bout yet another weekend out

Reactions: 4
She can fairly swamp the drinks can't she?😆 Her boobs are massive in that dress, was she a bridesmaid?

Reactions: 1
She can fairly swamp the drinks can't she?😆 Her boobs are massive in that dress, was she a bridesmaid?
Its weekend life for her always on the booze. I guess she must have been as there was others with the same dress. Its no wonder steph hasn't given her code this time and can only be recommended via referrals. Honestly if I were a PT I'd be so tempted to ask the client if this lifestyle is suited for them. She's been yoyoing the same 1/2 Stone the last few months perhaps that is her suited weight

Reactions: 2
She's looked the same a good 2 years, her body doesn't respond at all!

Her gym outfit choice for today is too much or too little depending how you look at it.

Oooh she’s moved and back to doing lashes again, reckon the gravy train from her dodgy knocked off goods has stopped ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oooh she’s moved and back to doing lashes again, reckon the gravy train from her dodgy knocked off goods has stopped ?
I did wonder how long she expected it to last selling Fake uggs for £80 when you get real ones for £100 surely you would just buy the real ones 🤔 🤣