Sophie and Dave #7 Breaks lockdown rules by having 4 households around, fleeced their fans for 10,000 pounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent title by @Jess89
YASSSSSSSS!!!!

another good one by @cushtybert but twit in a title is probably not so “Flamalee friendly” 😬

continue here!
Cant believe his fast their thread is moving lately!

Couldn’t think of a more deserving couple 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone think “Lucy” is secretly Sophie or a family member?
Nah I think they would be more eloquent.

I would love the fans (and Dave) to explain to me how Sophie is 'Superwoman', an 'amazing mum', 'inspirational', 'kind' etc. It is utterly beyond me how they can think these things.

Reactions: 17
The thing is, for all the comments calling them out on breaking the lockdown rules, there's still hundreds praising them or telling Sophie how beautiful she is. It makes me sad and confused that so many of their followers genuinely think they are their friends.

All they will need to do is put up a, we're sorry, video with Sophie crying in the thumbnail and everything will be forgotten about. Maybe this could tie in with a new batch of pins they have for sale.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Fact is most of those comments aren’t from members here because most of us have been blocked for enquiring about things in the past - I’ve been muted for asking a simple polite question on their socials 😐

Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if these two were from a council estate they would be getting 100 times the abuse they’re getting now. But people think that because they act all sweet and twee, and have a middle class upbringing that they’re so much more hard done by. Honestly if they were living on a council estate with no job between them and a baby on the way, exploiting their unborn child to make money they would be crucified on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
One thing that annoys me is that Dave is constantly, constantly, constantly banging on about how amazing Sophie is. How much in awe he is of her. It gets a bit sickly after a while. It's like he's still a sixteen year old lovestruck teenager.

Can someone please enlighten me as to the amazing things Sophie has done for Dave to always say this??

If my partner kept doing that to me it would drive me mad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don’t really watch family bloggers but didn’t youtube bring in new rules stating if a child is in your video then you can’t make money from the video? Idk if that’s right but if it is then I wonder what they’ll do when Barney is born

Reactions: 6
I know that lockdown rules shouldn’t have been broken but why didn’t even any of their family members think about wearing a mask? They can’t even use the excuse ‘We thought a mask would be enough’

Reactions: 6
I’m sure the sun or the daily mail would LOVE this little story.. just saying.. 🤭

Reactions: 16
Thank you for all you do but also a big duck YOU because the rules don't apply to me and soooophe. 🥴
Wow! That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The whole thing is just outrageous. The fact that they are going to be in close proximity to medical staff after this is awful. No respect for the NHS at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.