Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never understood this sense of entitlement to go to WDW. This is something that comes up so much on the Disney Vlogger threads.

It's like, regardless of whether or not they can afford it, these people feel entitled to go. So they go to any lengths necessary to fund their trips. Many have admitted taking out loans, using credit cards to the limit, some have even said about putting their children birthday presents on buy now, pay later but then are going to DLP! (Magically Natalie for example!) and Knappily has allegedly borrowed the money for DVC from her parents.

Don't get me wrong, loads of us want to go to WDW and maybe more than once. But a little cheeky thing called 🌠REALITY🌠 usually puts a stop to that. For many hard working families, it takes years of hard work to save for a trip to WDW. To be able to afford the trip itself and the spending money you want to be able to enjoy the trip DEBT FREE. I know many people put it on credit cards and pay it off afterwards and there is nothing wrong with that, each to their own.

But, I remember seeing SAD, on their honeymoon, scrimp and have duck all money once they were there. Counting the pennies because yes, they managed to get there off the back of some shoddy pin sales but they had duck all spending money to enjoy it. Now imagine with a toddler in tow, what if Barney NEEDED extra things, they can't just not have the money to hand this time? You can get away with it as two adults on a dining plan but with a toddler and no dining plan in place, no way.

For me, again, just my opinion, I want to enjoy my holiday without a care in the world. No a single financial burden at all. I want to know I can relax and spend what I want to spend!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've never understood this sense of entitlement to go to WDW. This is something that comes up so much on the Disney Vlogger threads.

It's like, regardless of whether or not they can afford it, these people feel entitled to go. So they go to any lengths necessary to fund their trips. Many have admitted taking out loans, using credit cards to the limit, some have even said about putting their children birthday presents on buy now, pay later but then are going to DLP! (Magically Natalie for example!) and Knappily has allegedly borrowed the money for DVC from her parents.

Don't get me wrong, loads of us want to go to WDW and maybe more than once. But a little cheeky thing called 🌠REALITY🌠 usually puts a stop to that. For many hard working families, it takes years of hard work to save for a trip to WDW. To be able to afford the trip itself and the spending money you want to be able to enjoy the trip DEBT FREE. I know many people put it on credit cards and pay it off afterwards and there is nothing wrong with that, each to their own.

But, I remember seeing SAD, on their honeymoon, scrimp and have duck all money once they were there. Counting the pennies because yes, they managed to get there off the back of some shoddy pin sales but they had duck all spending money to enjoy it. Now imagine with a toddler in tow, what if Barney NEEDED extra things, they can't just not have the money to hand this time? You can get away with it as two adults on a dining plan but with a toddler and no dining plan in place, no way.

For me, again, just my opinion, I want to enjoy my holiday without a care in the world. No a single financial burden at all. I want to know I can relax and spend what I want to spend!
maybe if they both got a job 😂😂

this so called career on YT isn’t exactly working for them

I dread to think what a penny pinching holiday with a child would look like…

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They've always done WDW with duck all money, relying on the dining plan to feed themselves but never being able to buy even a souvenir. I'm intrigued as to what they'll do now they can no longer rely on the dining plan. I doubt very much they have any clue about how much food actually costs at WDW. That's of course if they actually make it over there. Jury's still out on that one 🤣

Reactions: 19
There is an old Vlog in which they're answering questions pre baby, and someone asked if they'd come up with any names yet. They said basically they're almost 100% set on the name for a girl and have absolutely no clue if the baby is a boy. Soaf then goes on to say she hopes it's a girl and they quickly try and explain that they hope it's a girl because of the name, but the look in her eye says different.
Then, she says that the doctor told her to start talking to the baby and touching her stomach etc. And she admitted that she was talking to the baby as though it were a girl and even calling it by the name they'd picked.
Imagine if Barney ever sees that Vlog? Goodness I do feel for that wee bubba 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anybody heard anything on Dave learning to drive?

or are they going to add the additional cost of the transport in from the airport now?

They've always done WDW with duck all money, relying on the dining plan to feed themselves but never being able to buy even a souvenir. I'm intrigued as to what they'll do now they can no longer rely on the dining plan. I doubt very much they have any clue about how much food actually costs at WDW. That's of course if they actually make it over there. Jury's still out on that one 🤣
They haven’t mentioned any of it since those announcement vlogs

probably say panicking about how to tell everyone they can’t go…and make out a reason that it’s anything other than a financial extreme overreach.

would explain the continued social silence

(unless the slobs Are job hunting)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know, if they just GOT A JOB, they could pay for the holidays and anything else their hearts desire.
They couldn't.

The pair of them live in the here and now so much that even if they both had a steady wage coming in there would be duck all at the end of the month to put away towards any holiday.

The minute their wages hit their bank account she would be away out buying even more overpriced dresses that Susan Boyle wouldn't be seen dead in and he would be buying yet more gym equipment that he wouldn't know how to use properly (and also even more 'hard to find' energy drinks).

Banner, as usual, would get duck all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have they even organised a passport for Banner? It’s not so far away - hope they’ve started thinking about the application (though they hopefully did this before booking) as they’ll need this back to then get an ESTA in place ✈ 🇺🇸

Reactions: 13
They couldn't.

The pair of them live in the here and now so much that even if they both had a steady wage coming in there would be duck all at the end of the month to put away towards any holiday.

The minute their wages hit their bank account she would be away out buying even more overpriced dresses that Susan Boyle wouldn't be seen dead in and he would be buying yet more gym equipment that he wouldn't know how to use properly (and also even more 'hard to find' energy drinks).

Banner, as usual, would get duck all.
I sincerely hope they read this page, if nothing more than for the genuine concern many of us have for How they live their life this close to the poverty line. Especially when they seemingly don’t want to try and improve things.

the concern for their child is what is mostly in my mind when I see their videos (not that I watch them anymore as they just put me in a serious rage)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The honeymoon vlogs just looked pathetic ...a bit forced and sickly sweet 🤮 and they walked around knowing that their holiday was paid for by strangers but they had diddly squat spending money!!?? I couldn't imagine takng my kids to Florida and expect them to have no treats whatsoever on our holiday of a lifetime.
They had promised quality Disney vlogs but ended up only filming a week because after all the entitled gruesome twosome deserved to have their holiday without having to do any sort of work no matter who had subsidised it! The only good thing to come out of those vlogs was Dave getting stranded at Walmart😂
They wonder why their full time you tube dream is now down the drain. They really are laughable . I for one am pretty sure this February trip will not go ahead because they are having relationship troubles unless of course Sophie and Barney tag along with Krappily 🤔

Reactions: 9
I really think they’ve split up.
Is it bad I thought Dave might have come out as gay? As opposed to them actually splitting up?
Or he’s got some weird side hussle on? Or she’s phasing him out so she can fool people into think she’s a single parent and then have a pity party

Reactions: 17
If they have split up... where would he be living? That’s the only thing I can’t really grasp. As much as I despise sOAF she’s the one doing the ads for them. Do single men claim benefits? are they entitled to housing?

Reactions: 7
No way have they split up. She desperately needs him and he knows no one else would fuel his self loving bullshit the way she does.
Nope it’s a social media break weekend. I’m calling it.

Reactions: 23
I went to Disney world with my ex husband we had the dining plan and $1400 with us, the selfish turd decided to spend $400 on himself in one outlet store so the rest of the 2 weeks I was having to count the pennies, because even with the dining plan you still have to account for tips and mousekeeping, which already sets you back $40-50 a day roughly.
Counting the pennies on a holiday like Orlando is miserable

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think Soafs dream was for her and Dave to go full time on YouTube and be this super successful sickly, in LOVE sweet couple, who everyone loves, who has this cute perfect DAUGHTER and that they as a family rise to fame on YouTube and become able to make big money and go to WDW whenever they wanted and buy whatever they wanted and never really work for it.

Her little dream didn't happen the moment she was told she was pregnant with a boy. Her entire dream collapsed. However, I still think she thought them having a baby would catapult them into major YouTube success without much effort. She thought the views would come easily, that they wouldn't have to work too hard for views but then came the global pandemic and fucked up her plans!

Reactions: 19
I think Soafs dream was for her and Dave to go full time on YouTube and be this super successful sickly, in LOVE sweet couple, who everyone loves, who has this cute perfect DAUGHTER and that they as a family rise to fame on YouTube and become able to make big money and go to WDW whenever they wanted and buy whatever they wanted and never really work for it.

Her little dream didn't happen the moment she was told she was pregnant with a boy. Her entire dream collapsed. However, I still think she thought them having a baby would catapult them into major YouTube success without much effort. She thought the views would come easily, that they wouldn't have to work too hard for views but then came the global pandemic and fucked up her plans!
I just don't understand her disappointment in having a boy
Truth be told I wanted a girl, because I did really worry id be a terrible boy mum
But the second I found out I was having a boy I was looking at boy clothes, planning his nursery, looking at names and now I never even think about "oh but if he was a girl" I just love him so much because he's mine and my whole world, I don't get how Sophie doesn't see Barney the same

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.