Sophie and Dave #40 Soaf’s a liar and dressed like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be enjoying my week off work, half-term, finally!!! It's been an exhausting 7 weeks. These two would never cope

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's just copying Jade.

Jade likes Disney...Soaf likes Disney..

Jade has a husband who may or may not be in the closet....Soaf has a husband who may or may not be in the closet....

Jade disappears from Socials....Soaf disappears from socials :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely it’s game over now? They have given up on their online ‘jobs’
Nah they will just come back with either no explanation or some lame ass excuse and promise better content where they will promptly go to Asda instead of Lidl, I can’t wait for that episode!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s trying to disappear off the radar, hope everyone forgets about her and then she can start another channel fresh 🤣

Reactions: 11
They will blame Chop, Barneys teeth or some ‘mystery family issue’ they can’t talk about.

Same old tit, different day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I've said this before but these two really are a waste of oxygen, life is so precious and they are wasting it away living in a Disney bubble inside their bungalow. Living life from one Disney trip they can't afford to another. I love Disney and holidaying there but it is no longer in my league so I move on, they need to do the same but they never will !

Reactions: 14
There won’t be any vlogs next week as they’ll blame half term, saying they need time off with Barney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s trying to disappear off the radar, hope everyone forgets about her and then she can start another channel fresh 🤣
I think she thought that if they are quieter on everything, Tattle will be less interested as she is obviously obsessed with us wolves.

Hi Soaf! 👋

Problem with that is that even though there is very little for us to go on this thread is still moving at a rapid pace. Just remember Soaf a wolf never forgets 🐺 , the only way out is to get better, MUCH better!

Reactions: 8
There’s deffo something weird going on. The fact she admitted all their money is going to pay off Disney, makes me mad. I’m same age as soaf and i work hard all week and all my money goes towards a holiday every year, in January we’re going to Mexico since we haven’t been allowed away for a couple of years so this was a special holiday that we went all out for. Difference is I don’t have any kids yet so putting all my disposable income to a holiday only means that I as an adult have to go without things (nights out etc) which I’m happy to do. Those two clowns have a beautiful baby to think about and should be putting first. Barneys clearly having to go without some basic things so that they can pay off a holiday he won’t even remember!! They need a kick up the arse and told it’s not acceptable to do that anymore and Barney should come before any holiday. It’s beyond me how they can’t give Barney a comfortable life, all his needs met and treats to the zoo etc and then with spare money go a nice family holiday somewhere with a beach and things Barney would get enjoyment from without breaking the bank. But I know my frustrations fall on deaf ears as princess soaf is above a regular beach holiday and must go to Disney (Florida) at the flamilys expense and doesn’t give 2 shits that she’s failing poor Banners

Just had an "aha" moment. I bet Sophie and Dave will be trying to sell her children's book instead of a pin to earn money for their WDW trip.
She’s left it a bit late haha sure balance needs paid by start of next month 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s deffo something weird going on. The fact she admitted all their money is going to pay off Disney, makes me mad. I’m same age as soaf and i work hard all week and all my money goes towards a holiday every year, in January we’re going to Mexico since we haven’t been allowed away for a couple of years so this was a special holiday that we went all out for. Difference is I don’t have any kids yet so putting all my disposable income to a holiday only means that I as an adult have to go without things (nights out etc) which I’m happy to do. Those two clowns have a beautiful baby to think about and should be putting first. Barneys clearly having to go without some basic things so that they can pay off a holiday he won’t even remember!! They need a kick up the arse and told it’s not acceptable to do that anymore and Barney should come before any holiday. It’s beyond me how they can’t give Barney a comfortable life, all his needs met and treats to the zoo etc and then with spare money go a nice family holiday somewhere with a beach and things Barney would get enjoyment from without breaking the bank. But I know my frustrations fall on deaf ears as princess soaf is above a regular beach holiday and must go to Disney (Florida) at the flamilys expense and doesn’t give 2 shits that she’s failing poor Banners

I’m going to Mexico on Hogmanay !! Cannot wait and unlike the browns we have worked hard to pay for this !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It often causes problems in a relationship when one party loses a lot of weight and the balance of power shifts. In Dave's case, he thinks he looks hot, he's probably putting his foot down more with Sofie and her general laziness. Plus, I bet he's wanting sex now that his willy has emerged from the apron of flesh it was previously hidden under. Sophie will be too tired, have a headache, feels sick etc etc and this is going to cause arguments. Sophie preferred Dave to be vastly overweight as he was more submissive and compliant because she held all the cards. This is why he isn't taking driving lessons, she doesn't want him to be able to drive!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Agree totally with this. I am a lot older than either of them and my wife and I have good jobs, have a house and are comfortable. We have no children to think of either and saved a lot over the last 18 months. And I tell you now I am still questioning if we really should be paying the amount of money that we are even though I already have the money saved.

How can they justify it? Yes it might get them more views on the vlog and therefore more money but for how long? How much extra would they make? Would they really claw back the £7k minimum that they will be spending? These are the questions that real adults and real "buisness" people would be asking themselves especially when they are so short on money. For someone like Adam Hattan, like him or not, his business is reliant on him going to Disney and providing information to people who are thinking of going. His views will be a lot higher and will bring in a lot of money to him, some of which he will invest into the next one but he is operating a business and is not trying to provide for a family. Soaf and Dave are not a business they have nothing to sell apart from their lives and that is now going down the toilet. I still don't think they will go which will be a shame as I would love to see the fallout as it will be gold (Legoland x100).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.