Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the part of the vlog where the woman was staring at him dancing in the car park? She was probably thinking 1) why are two of them out when it should only be one person, and 2) people are dying and this moron is dancing like he’s having the best time out doing some shopping.
I don’t know about any of you but when my husband does he weekly shopping now, he has a list and it’s in and out as fast as possible. No faffing in the car park with gloves on. Dave literally can’t stop showing off can he?

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else see the part of the vlog where the woman was staring at him dancing in the car park? She was probably thinking 1) why are two of them out when it should only be one person, and 2) people are dying and this moron is dancing like he’s having the best time out doing some shopping.
I don’t know about any of you but when my husband does he weekly shopping now, he has a list and it’s in and out as fast as possible. No faffing in the car park with gloves on. Dave literally can’t stop showing off can he?
Yes I saw that. She didn't look impressed did she?!
I'm the same, when I go to the supermarket it's go in, get what I need quickly and leave as fast as possible. Then we have Dave dancing around like he's in a show.
To be honest if my other half did that I'd be cringing inside that car.

Reactions: 8
Hah he looked like a twerp but I don't think it was so bad. Our local Morrisons has been playing music in the queue outside, especially the Macarana haha. I think people are trying to find a little cheer wherever they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophie thinking labour is like having a bad period!! Holy wow she is in for a treat!! I also can’t wait until they have to potty train the baby but that won’t be for another 2-3yrs I am at this stage now and damn it’s hard work, which I knew it would be but wow, yeah lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, why wear blue gloves to go in and do your shopping, touch all of your shopping with your blue gloves on, come out, remove your gloves, and then put all of your previously touched shopping into the car without gloves?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, why wear blue gloves to go in and do your shopping, touch all of your shopping with your blue gloves on, come out, remove your gloves, and then put all of your previously touched shopping into the car without gloves?
Remember this is the couple who encourage their dog to lick their faces and also slaver all over their food and drinks. They have zero clue about hygiene.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Was there content in an amongst all the ads on that video?!?
They're unreal - let's do a Q&A of juicy questions and Sophie screens them all and picks the "juicy" ones she is going to answer

Reactions: 5
I think that Matt Billingdon is a friend so probs will try to pander to Dave and do mostly weights and core stuff. An exercise bike rather than a weights rack is what Dave needs

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon Dave sees himself as having a Personal trainer now in Matt. Like he’s some sort of celeb or something. Matt is likely only doing it through kindness at this time. Wait until Matt goes back to work and his normal clients and Dave needs to pay for sessions. Won’t be seen for dust and Dave’ll blame weight gain on the baby.

Reactions: 7
I don't think they should be handed a council property. 1) they made the decision to move back home, yes living with mummy was temporary and they couldn't of predicted covid but what if no landlords accepted them, then what? 2) more deserving people than these lazy children trying to play grown ups.

Also, sophie thinks birth will be easy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had painful periods where I've had to take over the counter tablets (as she referred to them !) and I've had a baby. Sophie love there is absolutely no bloody comparison and you are in for a very rude awakening 😂 It just goes to show the extent of this twos naivety and stupidity !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the title!

I cringed hard at the car park dance. He’s living his best life! He has no job, no bills, has Sophie’s mum waiting on them, took master bedroom in the family home, sings loudly in a small house with 6 other people, has his fingers crossed for a monster energy drink deal... he honestly seems like he’s enjoying all this!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've had painful periods where I've had to take over the counter tablets (as she referred to them !) and I've had a baby. Sophie love there is absolutely no bloody comparison and you are in for a very rude awakening 😂 It just goes to show the extent of this twos naivety and stupidity !
I have crippling period pains too. Labour is definitely by far the worse pain! Now where’s the popcorn? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bugged me too! surely the whole point is so you aren’t touching the shopping till it’s been wiped 🙄

I would of thought having bad periods would make labour more intense surely. just from my own experience I was really fortunate that my contractions weren’t that bad but I’ve never overly suffered with period pain so assumed they were linked, that’s just my logic so going from that would of thought if your periods were painful perhaps contractions would be too.

either way she’s still got to push and that’s horrible 🤣 don’t even get me started on a c section, she would not cope with the recovery.

Reactions: 3
Wallets at the ready, people! It must almost be time for Cashpoint Tuesday.

Their begging bowls are being dusted as we speak.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
bugged me too! surely the whole point is so you aren’t touching the shopping till it’s been wiped 🙄

I would of thought having bad periods would make labour more intense surely. just from my own experience I was really fortunate that my contractions weren’t that bad but I’ve never overly suffered with period pain so assumed they were linked, that’s just my logic so going from that would of thought if your periods were painful perhaps contractions would be too.

either way she’s still got to push and that’s horrible 🤣 don’t even get me started on a c section, she would not cope with the recovery.
Definitely not! I had an emergency C section and it’s the worst recovery my scar even reopened slightly and got infected 🤢 She will struggle regardless and then struggle some more actually looking after the poor thing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.