Sophie and Dave #31 One step forward, 25,000 back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Soaf and Dave better wake up - They've got some SERIOUS competition on their tail..Also found Daves secret McDonalds order twin hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How an earth are they going to organise themselves at WDW when they can't even manage it at IKEA. If they were going to get a trolley to put Barney in why did they take the pram, they then have to push round both. Daves glass lasagne dishes so he can meals prep save him cooking loads of meals throughout the day...just how many meals a day does he have🤔. Thats right normalise batteries to Barney....idiots, they should be kept out of sight so he doesn't know what they look like, they are so dangerous.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think they're counting on grandparents and flamily sending birthday gifts for Barney. I really don't understand why he has nothing to play with, it makes no sense whatsoever. The poor baby resorts to pulling the light cord, surely they can see that he needs things to hold and pull as toys, and also that he's ready to hold a spoon. I bet they'll not bother with a party as Nana did one for him. I feel so sorry for the sweet little fella.

How an earth are they going to organise themselves at WDW when they can't even manage it at IKEA. If they were going to get a trolley to put Barney in why did they take the pram, they then have to push round both. Daves glass lasagne dishes so he can meals prep save him cooking loads of meals throughout the day...just how many meals a day does he have🤔. Thats right normalise batteries to Barney....idiots, they should be kept out of sight so he doesn't know what they look like, they are so dangerous.
Exactly what I was going to say. I was thinking how many pyrex dishes do you need and then he said it was so he can make something in the morning and have it for the rest of the DAY!!! The batteries thing was very worrying, swallow one of those and you could be dead!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She gets so angry at Barney biting the trolley handle yet in her massive bag doesn't have a single toy or teething toy for him to hold or chew on.

And they went all the way to Ikea for tupperwear yet couldn't stop at a toy shop? Or plan a summer trip to the zoo for their son? Strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She gets so angry at Barney biting the trolley handle yet in her massive bag doesn't have a single toy or teething toy for him to hold or chew on.

And they went all the way to Ikea for tupperwear yet couldn't stop at a toy shop? Or plan a summer trip to the zoo for their son? Strange.
My neice always has little toys to play with when out or at dinner and was obsessed even if it was a tiny toy plastic horse. Also sad they didn't buy him any of the toys...

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the rug is £9, look Dave the rug is £9 shall we get it Dave it’s only £9, look guys the rug is £9…do you think we should get it, it’s only £9
F OFF!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
WHY THE duck WAS SHE LETTING HER BABY PLAY WITH BATTERIES?????
Also… how the hell have they come out of the children’s toys area and not bought him a single thing but bought pointless tit for themselves. What the actual duck. My husband was in the room while I watched this and said it was so unnatural that they had no desire to buy Barney anything and he is neglected 😭 poor Barney

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can tell Soph really hates that rug, it doesn't match the pastel aesthetic of Barney's room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this too, the difference between her is like night and day. Anyone else clock her putting her arm around dave right at the very start when they were stood outside? This fits with nana fran giving them some cash- gotta be nice to the big man now!
Yeah and both of them turning their back on Barney to say hello to the vlog! 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
When Dave was like 'Oh when I was a wee boy and played with cars and had one of those rugs that was like a little town' yeah keep dreaming mate, your wife won't allow anything that is for Barney in her house. Pink napkins, a hideous cheap rug, some tupperwear but NOTHING for Barney. I'm stunned.

Anyone in their local area - what is that Ikea near?! Bet it's near a toy shop!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice when she was touching Barney's hand he never even looked at her. He isnt used to affection from her at all

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Nothing will ever make them buy Barney anything ! They don't have it in them to stop and consider the needs of their son for once . They are completely self centered and I really don't think that will EVER change. They had that baby to use and exploit as their personal income and it makes me sick! People that enable them to continue this charade are as bad as them in my opinion.
I can't even watch the vlogs any more ( it's like torture) makes me so annoyed just reading here what they've been up to. 😲

• Heart
  • Sad
Anyone else notice when she was touching Barney's hand he never even looked at her. He isnt used to affection from her at all
This is exactly what I find so strange. He does not look to her as his main carer and source of comfort.

And waving the baby wipe in his face, he was laughing but trying to cover his face in a protective way.

Something is off.

I'm going to say it because I bleeping can. I have the professional qualification and whether people agree or not, that's absolutely fine.

This is the way babies act who have been dropped, abused, physically hurt or neglected by their parents behave. Sometimes it can also be because they have a learning disability or Autism etc. Something is off. Barney is not seeking his parents for comfort and Barney is not responding to them. She doesn't connect with him with any language. For example, she said to him, 'do you want your dummy' and he doesn't respond by reaching out, he just stares blankly at her. It's as if he finds her unpredictable.

Barney is content when he's left alone to roam around. When his parents aren't anywhere near him. You'd think that for a baby who has ONLY had his parents for the last 12 months that he would be extremely clingy and struggle to leave them but he's the complete opposite.

Something is off. For Barneys sake I hope it's just a delay in a developmental phase and he soon catches up but something is off and it's his parents I'm looking at. What exactly has been going on in that bungalow?

This is absolutely bizarre. He doesn't respond, he freezes. This is a fear response in babies.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is there anything that Barney is allowed to have for himself. All over the new rug, slobbering everywhere, walking all over it. Makes me sick. Chip will never be penned in like Barney is in his cot.

Where are the lovely clothes Barney had in Scotland. Back in the same old rags. They've been back over a week surely she has washed Barneys clothes. As I said all the glowing comments just enables the same old. Wasn't it on one of her stories, a haul for Barney, that was when they were still in Scotland, so where are they? I expect bigger bottles in that haul also. I really dont know why people are surprised that Barney got nothing, that's the normal. Dont even get me on the food, I honestly dont know why they think we want to see Barney covered in food, time and time again. It's the equivalent to have them changing a crappy nappy every vlog.

Roll on Barneys Birthday 🎂🎈🎁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I need to sit and catch up with today’s comments- but seen her insta and had to jump over

I take it the delivery of new clothes for Barney never came?! Because he’s wearing the exact blue thing he always wears out.

Guess they got sent back to help pay for a Disney deposit. God tier parenting

• Sad
It's £5k at minimum, with travel to get to the airport, to get from the airport to Disney, spending money, money for food and drinks, the outfits Soph will want to buy etc it's probably more like £7k! £7k in 5 monthsm it won't happen, it's just a way to try and keep the viewers they have, they'll have a woe is me story closer to the time and rebook again, and again never going but talking about it. OR they'll do another pin sale, which would be despicable.
My average Disney vacay with NO flights and a Florida resident discount (for 3-4 people) always runs me around 5k (3800ish pounds?) for a week at a moderate or deluxe, tix, and food/shopping - if we go moderate we just eat more at sit down meals and buy a few more trinkets. How can they pay for flights and a TWO week stay and all the extra food for £1-2k more? They MUST have a pin sale in the works to pay for it or maybe just charge the majority of it and worry about paying it back afterward. OR heaven forbid they got an ATD gifted trip and they are keeping it hush hush for now :sick:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.