Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to never go out...where does she wear all these new clothes? We rarely see them in vlogs

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We go to Disney every year, and have been taking our kids since they was babies. We also took my mum for help too,
Our twins 1st trip was when they was 5 months and it was actually one of our easiest then next best trip we had was when they was 18months and oldest was 3, we just go in October when humidity is lower do lots of early mornings and then pool time.

We have trip booked for this November and will be taking a baby again lol but will have more hands to help with the teens now.
So I think it's down to personal preference however both husband and I have always worked even as young parents to afford these trips. ( definitely gutted about the ddp ) as that was a fab deal when free dining was on.
I read this as both husbands 😂😂 mamma got herself two men hahaha

Reactions: 3
Why are her clothes so stinking. That jumper would be nice tucked into a nice skirt or something but we know granny brown is wearing it with see through dog hair covered leggings

Guys the weirdest thing has been happening. Yesterday I went to pick my 2 oldest kids up from school, my baby fell asleep in the buggy which normally happens but when we got home I took his coat off because y'know I like to keep my babies safe and he woke up because he just wasn't that tired and guess what? The world didn't end because my baby wasn't napping. I carried on with my day, making dinner for 5 people, taking care of 3 children and getting ready for work. Then this morning I was taking my kids to school and again the baby fell asleep, and again I took his coat off when we got in because SAFETY but this time I guess he was tired because he went back to sleep. My mind is blow who would have thought a tired baby sleeps and a untired one doesn't? I'm gonna need to phone my work and take a few days off to process this shocking piece of news.

• Haha
I know the whole 19 year old coach thing is fucked up to start with but that guy's post should be ringing major alarm bells.

The coach is pretty much saying 'I can't believe this guy has actually sent me his blood'. Of course now that Dave was actually stupid enough to send it this guy has got to follow through and 'analyse' it. It looks like it's not just S&D that like to play let's pretend.

I no longer watch any of their videos as I grudge giving them even a single additional view but the whole taking of blood (that needle must have been maaaassive!), packaging it up and then sending it off I would have made an exception for.

Of course it would have been a Dave centric video which doesn't fit the new brief from the management agency so there was no chance of us getting to see it.

Reactions: 10
I have asked the coach how the blood sample thing works on his YT but I think he has also sensored my comment. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
then this post .....he must be as bleeping daft as them

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand the “take him out to sleep walks” that she does. Surely, if he is awake, engaged during the walk, lots of fresh air, lots of new sights and sounds, he will be naturally tired, she has had her workout and Barney will then nap later on and she then gets time to herself to do her washing, editing or whatever when he’s napping 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does he really think it’s normal to send an actual blood sample through the post to a stranger he’s met on the internet 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🧐
DNA dave, DNA.
Also, how did he actually take the blood? twit

Reactions: 11
They should be saving for tax too! Because they’ll have to pay that eventually
YES to this!! I’m keeping an eye on them for tax/accountant talk. Not long til March 31st!! Wonder how much she earns per Instagram ad?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
mum of boys ffs the dog is not your child (like I really love my cat but I would never call him my first born child)

also soph, let that child explore don’t just keep him on his back!

Poor Barney. Laying on his back nearly all the time.

He looks to have hardly any strength. It actually really upaets me to see this happening

• Sad
Reactions: 13
“Feeling ever so grateful for these two” with a picture of chip and Barney.. no mention of Dave.. says it all really.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Feeling ever so grateful for these two” with a picture of chip and Barney.. no mention of Dave.. says it all really.

Is it bad that I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Dave?

It is clear that he doesn't fit her 'aesthetic'

• Sad
Poor Dave .... Imagine living with the fact that your wife thinks you don't fit her image ...that she's too good for you ! ... Yet he's still there ! Clinging on . He commented on her insta post yesterday about his two fav people and Barney being cute in his dressing gown ... Zilch ...nothing .no loving comment back to her hubby but the fecking snobby sister makes a comment and the lovely Soaf replied back with love hearts ! Now I think that's weird and speaks volumes . We all know exactly how Sophie feels about her hubby.... Evident to everyone but the hubby !

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Laying on his back, chewing on a bath toy. What the actual duck.

Maybe Soaf is ignoring Dave so she can cause some speculation that they will be splitting up.... probably because she’s jealous that Jade and Matt are getting so much attention right now

Reactions: 15
I just watched another smaller Disney YouTube called Shannon Lorraine and my god, she’s just had a baby boy and immediately the difference between her approach to parenting and Soafs is insane. There is a clear bond, clear attachment, a clear ability to put her 2 week baby first whilst still making post pregnancy content.

The more I watch Shannon, the more I realise that Barney is 100% being emotionally neglected and held back by Soaf and Dave. Honestly, it’s getting to the point where this is becoming not just a judgement of a not so great parent, but actually watching daily videos of emotionally neglectful parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I have asked the coach how the blood sample thing works on his YT but I think he has also sensored my comment. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
then this post .....he must be as bleeping daft as them
Isn't blood classed as a biohazard, surely you can't just send that in the post?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.