Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No! She has bought proper workout gear and a mat! And has styled her hair so she can pose on insta and ask for workout recommendations on youtube 🙄
She’s a joke
She really needs self help and time away from insta and YT to really discover her true self she just jumps from being one character to the next

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why it annoys me so much with the clapping hands around each word in her statement about forcing gender stereotypes on kids. While she’s holding her son, dressed in blue, with his blue wallpaper and his blue loaf, his blue teething toy and blue changing mat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why it annoys me so much with the clapping hands around each word in her statement about forcing gender stereotypes on kids. While she’s holding her son, dressed in blue, with his blue wallpaper and his blue loaf, his blue teething toy and blue changing mat
Cos she doesn’t have a brain
Again just one of her characters ... meet Wilma Woke ... the absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s like a fake Jade knockoff you’d get at Skeggy Market.

Someone suggest Chloe Tings workout... please😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dave is Spongebob and she’s bleeping Squidward with that witchy nose. The same nose that caught her out when she broke covid to go deliver rats to her sister

The irony is, in the ‘gender neutral nursery’ tour pre video (the one before the last video) , Soaf is wearing pink and Dave is wearing blue - can’t make this tit up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have to put this forward as the next thread title 🤣 Wilma Woke 🤣🤣
We need to name all her characters on this thread ... team effort ... see how many we can spot
We had Anxious Annie on the last thread
Sophie Slob was another ......
I’ll leave them there as a start

Reactions: 8
We need to name all her characters on this thread ... team effort ... see how many we can spot
We had Anxious Annie on the last thread
Sophie Slob was another ......
I’ll leave them there as a start
My previous personal favourite was Sophie Bellend Dressing-Brown 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s like they don’t remember what they did in the past
They regurgitate the same shite themes
Ffs a few months ago she was wearing bleeping Disney T-shirt’s and purple leggings like a 7 year old ‘smashing’ chloe tings workouts for a fortnight 😂😂😂
Now she has all the gear and no idea acting like a damsel in distress asking for suggestions
Mate .... your midget gem man has a bleeping ‘gym’ ... but no mention of him on your post

fitness mum Fiona has just made an appearance 🤣🤣🤣 going it alone !!
Their management are not half pushing them
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t wait till Barney starts school, the other school mums are going to take the piss out of them both. Wonder if Barney will actually make it on time to school though 😂

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210223_155512.jpg

I just saw this on Instagram from a guy I follow (really good no nonsense advice and motivation) and I immediately thought of those two.

I can't believe she's bought yet more work out clothes! What a joke they both are. They don't need new outfits and equipment, they just need actual stamina and determination.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Considering they are new parents, ive never seen such self obsessed pigs.

Focus on your son for once Soaf/Dave? You know? That baby who is continually exploited by you for views yet neglected. When she went to measure him against the wall and he wouldn’t flatten his feet, that suggests he spends way too much time in the Jumparoo and is unable to touch the floor in it......

• Sad
Yeah maybe instead of regurgitating your fitness which lasts all of 2 mins .. maybe try a playtime with Barney
Like how to use initiative and make fun play time during lockdown
Instead of sedating the wean on calpol ( you can see numerous bottles in one of their cupboards) and stick a dummy in his mouth and put him in a chair watching moana ....
While she parades about in her klarma credit clothes and bawheid is in his gym tied up to his latest piece of kit with his eyes closed and hat back to front thinking of a Matt and Liam sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah maybe instead of regurgitating your fitness which lasts all of 2 mins .. maybe try a playtime with Barney
Like how to use initiative and make fun play time during lockdown
Instead of sedating the wean on calpol ( you can see numerous bottles in one of their cupboards) and stick a dummy in his mouth and put him in a chair watching moana ....
While she parades about in her klarma credit clothes and bawheid is in his gym tied up to his latest piece of kit with his eyes closed and hat back to front thinking of a Matt and Liam sandwich
I must admit the horrible thought of Dave enjoying being bonded to his cage makes me churn :sick: Dave doesn’t need to cuff himself to a rack and flail around on a bench, he needs to march on the spot. There Dave, saved you £1,110.

Reactions: 12
If she can’t do Chloe Ting then I can’t understand what she can do exercise wise? Yeh the Chloe Ting workouts are tough when you’re not active but when you stick to it it gets easier and they are for 10/15 mins. Made me laugh when the time they did it for two days they didn’t even follow a plan they just did the same 2 warm up workouts 😂

She’s bought the gym set to look like Jade and take a picture then it’s back to sitting on the settee in her dressing gown. So all the money she wasted on Disney clothes and now this set meanwhile Dave is still eating, sleeping and working out in his puma shirts. 🤣

Also woke Wilma has honestly killed me that’s brilliant.

Off to do my Chloe ting workout in my knickers and sports bra now 😂 I’m too fat for all my old workout clothes and I don’t have money to burn like
Sophie to buy new ones yet.

Reactions: 16
Just nipped back here to see what this idiots are at now and I’m not disappointed 😂😂 is she starting up her channel again to test the waters to double d ( dump Dave)?

‘I’m terrified no one is going to watch’

Oh boke I can imagine all the pathetics replying omg Soph we love you we will watch... we are your flamily.
all the while she won’t be replying to a single one of them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just nipped back here to see what this idiots are at now and I’m not disappointed 😂😂 is she starting up her channel again to test the waters to double d ( dump Dave)?

‘I’m terrified no one is going to watch’

Oh boke I can imagine all the pathetics replying omg Soph we love you we will watch... we are your flamily.
all the while she won’t be replying to a single one of them 😂😂

Yeh! Dave has started his serious powerlifting journey (🙄) she doesn’t want all the attention on him so she’s pretending to work out now. Too little too late I can’t imagine anyone being bothered about watching her channel now we know what a lazy mum she is.

Reactions: 16
Yeh! Dave has started his serious powerlifting journey (🙄) she doesn’t want all the attention on him so she’s pretending to work out now. Too little too late I can’t imagine anyone being bothered about watching her channel now we know what a lazy mum she is.
Thon Dave’s been on more journeys than Dr Who 😂😂
If he wasn’t so I’m classss and know all about the gym, it would be more endearing if he’d only say look lads I love food and find it hard to stick out.

They annoy me so much with Barney which is why I’d to step back a bit from even reading this thread. He’s such a lovely easy baby and it’s actually hard to watch that witch’s treatment of him. I did an extra shift in work last week just to deck my wee girl out in summer clothes. I couldn’t imagine spending constantly on myself and buying actual shite that wee boy can’t even play with. I mean Argos do 2 for £15 on wee toys but no she spends £££ on pink stuff to push her ‘pink is for boys too’ bull that we know is because she hates that he’s a boy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.