Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Sybil the most likes on a thread suggestion.

can someone round us up please! (And possibly explain what gender neutral means to soph)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sophie and Dave still uploading about 3 times a week.
Broke lockdown rules going to a 3 year old birthday party.
Dave got a powerlifting coach and is now eating baby rice mixed with chocolate
Barney is awake for more than an hour a day so being pumped full of antibiotics but still can’t sit up unaided
Chip still an untrained slobby mess that spends his whole time in the babies face
Sophie has taken nearly a year to decorate a nursery in blue with some pink bits and call it gender neutral despite having a gender reveal, dressing Barney in dinosaurs and making it obvious she would love a girl

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sophie bellend and Fatarse Brown, wasting their lives in their dressing gowns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm not the only one who's thinking all this. Thank goodness!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just noticed as well that on last nights vlog we only hear Daves voice and never see him.
He is totally being arse and necked right out of that channel or was that a Mommy Monday 😂
Also if your going to do a room tour at least know exactly what your products are called and where they are from.
Another borefest from the lazy bastard browns!

Reactions: 24
I’ve just noticed as well that on last nights vlog we only hear Daves voice and never see him.
He is totally being arse and necked right out of that channel or was that a Mommy Monday 😂
Also if your going to do a room tour at least know exactly what your products are called and where they are from.
Another borefest from the lazy bastard browns!
I said the same thing. You know you’re recording a tour so do your research before you film.

Reactions: 10
@disneys - I’m in eager anticipation of your excellent round up! Please make my working day better 😂 (Yes Soaf, many of us actually have real jobs to support our families....)

- Dave is joining Barney in the weaning process and eating baby rice.... with chocolate 😂
- Soaf remains ignorant, spoilt and lazy. Still cannot manage to upload 5 times a week.
- Barney is potentially very behind on his development due to lazy parents.
- The worlds most depressed dog continues to prevent Barney from being on the floor to play and licks him and everything in sight. Concerns have been raised that Chip may be aggressive towards Barney as Soaf has made him territorial over her.

- They both remain instagrams most embarrassing humans by posting underwear shots for attention.

- Their ‘Disney best friends’ Jade and Matt are still silent on social media (concerns something serious has happened) and Soaf and Slave appear to be ignorant to that.

- delusional Dave thinks he’s a power lifter. More like the size of an actual lift mate.

- Soaf continues to embarrass herself with her delusion that she’s a Disney vlogger , you really aren’t hun. Your a ‘this is my depressing miserable life’ vlogger

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My husband is a big guy and he has been on an exercise and healthy eating plan put in place by a PROPER trainer and he’s lost a stone and a half in 3 weeks. He works a full time job and we have a 14 month old baby. Dave literally has no excuse and it drives me mad; but at the same time I do feel for him as he clearly has zero motivation from Soaf. He clearly seeks validation from her with the whole ‘you’re so beautiful, you’re a superhero, I love you so much, you’re amazing’ and she just bats him off. Dave isn’t a husband. He’s a baby making machine and a massive inconvenience in Soafs ‘Disney Fairytale’

Reactions: 15

Thanks for the recaps. Let's see what gaiiinnnz we make this time. Get your schnaaacks ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll get another cup of tea and get settled
Be sure to film yourself choosing the right Disney mug and pouring the water in and stirring for a good few seconds and then upload it to youtube and call it content 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sophie and Dave still uploading about 3 times a week.
Broke lockdown rules going to a 3 year old birthday party.
Dave got a powerlifting coach and is now eating baby rice mixed with chocolate
Barney is awake for more than an hour a day so being pumped full of antibiotics but still can’t sit up unaided
Chip still an untrained slobby mess that spends his whole time in the babies face
Sophie has taken nearly a year to decorate a nursery in blue with some pink bits and call it gender neutral despite having a gender reveal, dressing Barney in dinosaurs and making it obvious she would love a girl
TIME FOR A DISNEYS ROUND UP FOLKS

what have these lazy beggars been up to? Well , shockingly , not a lot !!

- after 7 GRUELLING months , the bloody nursery is done ! Thank god , Barney can finally move out of his snuz pod that he shouldn’t be in and sleep in a proper cot !! Who knew babies can’t sleep in rooms that haven’t got decorative beach ball pillows and cloud wall paper ? I didn’t !!
- Soaf made a big deal of it being gender neutral because it has one pink cushion .. she claims she doesn’t care about gender role .. hmm that’s a bit weird considering she was absolutely gutted when she found out Barney bear had a wee tiddler !!!
- Dave is now a power lifter !! Yep, that’s right !! A teenager is going to whip this defo-not-obese-it’s-all-muscle-i-swear “husky dad” into shape ! He’s started out his diet journey by eating some aptamil baby rice with some cooking chocolate tossed on top !! Mmmm , nutritious !
- Dave bought £1100 piece of gym equipment for this new bulking phase
- he and Soaf are going to be “smashing” their weight loss .. hmm, sounds familiar ! It’s almost like they say this every month !
- Dave had about 1800 Covid tests but they were all negative , must’ve been the prayers and candle lighting from the flamily that saved him
- last week they missed 3 uploads
- haven’t commented on their bestie mates Jade and Matt and their disappearance from the internet .. we think Dave is plotting his escape from Soaf to be with Mattykins . Perhaps he’s bulking so he’s finally strong enough to break free from her vice grip ?
- still on the scrounge for a Disney holiday
- still on the scrounge for most things tbh
- Chip still deserves better

AND FINI !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
TIME FOR A DISNEYS ROUND UP FOLKS

what have these lazy beggars been up to? Well , shockingly , not a lot !!

- after 7 GRUELLING months , the bloody nursery is done ! Thank god , Barney can finally move out of his snuz pod that he shouldn’t be in and sleep in a proper cot !! Who knew babies can’t sleep in rooms that haven’t got decorative beach ball pillows and cloud wall paper ? I didn’t !!
- Soaf made a big deal of it being gender neutral because it has one pink cushion .. she claims she doesn’t care about gender role .. hmm that’s a bit weird considering she was absolutely gutted when she found out Barney bear had a wee tiddler !!!
- Dave is now a power lifter !! Yep, that’s right !! A teenager is going to whip this defo-not-obese-it’s-all-muscle-i-swear “husky dad” into shape ! He’s started out his diet journey by eating some aptamil baby rice with some cooking chocolate tossed on top !! Mmmm , nutritious !
- Dave bought £1100 piece of gym equipment for this new bulking phase
- he and Soaf are going to be “smashing” their weight loss .. hmm, sounds familiar ! It’s almost like they say this every month !
- Dave had about 1800 Covid tests but they were all negative , must’ve been the prayers and candle lighting from the flamily that saved him
- last week they missed 3 uploads
- haven’t commented on their bestie mates Jade and Matt and their disappearance from the internet .. we think Dave is plotting his escape from Soaf to be with Mattykins . Perhaps he’s bulking so he’s finally strong enough to break free from her vice grip ?
- still on the scrounge for a Disney holiday
- still on the scrounge for most things tbh
- Chip still deserves better

AND FINI !
That badly trained dog needs rules. Can only imagine how Barney will be brought up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What’s he eaten today? Still can’t get over that chocolate in baby rice 🤣

Still can’t get over the fact he thinks he’s a powerlifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always find it weird that Soaf only seems to 'play' with Barney by shaking toys at him.
He seems to like it but it's not very interactive.
Like others have said.. for someone who's biggest dream was always to be a Mum, she doesn't really come across the most hands-on motherly figure 😬
Just find it odd!

Reactions: 24
Guuuuuyyyzzz we forgot that Soaf is going to REVIVE her SOPHIEBELLENDBROWN channel because she is clearly not getting enough attention from the tit vlogs and is now going to make FAKE videos that portray her life as being perfect. As a great poster once said “we’ve seen the crocs” 😂

I’ve seen rats with more maternal instincts that Soaf.... speaking of rats, wonder if Jess ever got her bags of rats out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.