Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child benefit works out about £140 a month, so it isn’t a huge amount.

I also think the no night shifts is a load of crap, surely in a factory that has them anyway they can continue with them to ensure social distancing? Otherwise a huge amount of their work force must be on furlough or facing redundancy. I’m sure he won’t be entitled to many benefits if he’s just walked out of his job. And many landlords wont accept housing benefit.
Eviction ban at moment so they’ll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is a patreon?
It’s like a membership kind of thing. Basically people pay you money every month 🤷🏼‍♀️
A lot of channels have it, but unlike these idiots, others tend to put more effort into their content and do more for the Patreons, such as extra videos and podcasts etc.
I mean these 2 clowns can’t even upload a video for 6pm Monday to Friday.

Reactions: 8
This crazy idea of not working will not last the rest of the year.

Reactions: 3
I’m finding it hard to even click on that vlog to watch because of their smug smug faces.

Like the rest of the world are working because it’s our best life, no it’s the life that puts food on the table, clothes my kids and keeps the amenities running. Get a grip S&D and GROW UP!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.