Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always talk about ballet but I don't think they've ever showed us any old vids have they? Gals if you're reading here reacting to old ballet recitals could be an idea for you x

Reactions: 8
They always talk about ballet but I don't think they've ever showed us any old vids have they? Gals if you're reading here reacting to old ballet recitals could be an idea for you x
They did actually do a video years ago reacting to old dance vids and it was hilarious.. Would totally recommend watching it

Reactions: 6
If anything I feel like I’m more prone to making friends with boys I’m NOT attracted to in the slightest, because it would feel wrong to actively seek a connection with a guy I find attractive when I have a boyfriend?

The thing for me is, they’re insinuating that if a straight guy has female friends he’s going to cheat on his girlfriend. If someone wants to cheat they’re going to find a way to do, whether that’s with a close friend, or through tinder, or random people they meet.
Totally agree - I love my male best friends with all my heart but I don't see them in a romantic/sexual way in the slightest haha - I'd find that so weird!

Reactions: 8
10 minutes in and cinzia has unpacked all of the food, had her fingers all over her food, sophias food, and in all the boxes. The whole “is this fake or real chicken?” and creating a big scene around it was just a distraction so she could avoid the food for longer. Sophia just sat and ate throughout the whole thing but I honestly don’t think I could eat with cinzia it was such a stressful environment lol
She creates so much faff.
View attachment 312244View attachment 312245View attachment 312246View attachment 312247View attachment 312248View attachment 312249
Yes I thought this too! Watching her initially eat one chip and then slowly proceed to unwrap every single item but not eat anything made me feel really weird as well as only eating small bites... Definitely agree that she appears to have some kind of disordered eating

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: dirty car parks for insta aesthetic, his loss jumpers are quite pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.