Sophia & Cinzia #4 Secret house shopping, phone cases flopping, frolicking ain’t stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t imagine being bothered about what other people choose to do on their holidays😂😂😂 dull. say you’re jealous because they’re on their holidays and go x
jealous of someone spending £1000’s on a holiday and travelling 15 hours just to do what they usually do at home; sit on their phone, shop, and eat😅 it’s their job to film their life remember!

Reactions: 10
can’t imagine being bothered about what other people choose to do on their holidays😂😂😂 dull. say you’re jealous because they’re on their holidays and go x
Can’t imagine coming on a thread to gossip about s&c and getting pissed off with people gossiping about them

Just say you’re a die hard fan and go x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait are we pretending cinzia isn’t pretty now? Or is this just a joke hahah i genuinely can’t tell
Someone on this thread mentioned Cinzia looks like tracy beaker earlier and it hasn't left my mind since lmaooo. I didn't indicate that she wasn't pretty

New thread guys! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have ZERO desire to travel anywhere in this bleeping pandemic. What's there to be jealous about? Possibly catching covid from the crowds in Nice and Cannes lmfao? I'm good.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.